Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

00pman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 00pman's Profile / 00pman's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 00pman: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Alexminimie3:

2 - 3 working days
Pls at what rate?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by 00pman: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ollykul:
wrote the test on 5th Dec,2015 in Abuja. Did the interview and medical the next day. Got the interview reply on 9th. The interview was more of an interaction about myself and my course of study and how it is related to banking. Its not something anyone should be scared of....just pray and enter that's all.
pls,how did you submit ur cv?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by 00pman: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2016
styca:
Alright, I just got the invite to Abj on the 5th. So people what do one expect during the test?
pls how did you submit ur cv?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by 00pman: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
karokit:
Need help guys, just got an invite for d effective communication test on d 8th of January at d sterling bank training school, I did my pbt in pH Nov. Please I need help on how to proceed. Thanks guys
mine is for 7th,I really hope it is worth leaving abj for,pls has any of the guys who took the english assesment stuff heard from them after the congrats text?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Peopleplus by 00pman: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
eseh1:
I have been called
pls wch state are you guys for?
Education / Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 00pman: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
This story died the moment the Op left,she killed her beautiful story because we were so interested in it,na she sabi...write your story in your diary,laff at it yourself,condemn and insult yourself then you wudnt need to get angry at anyone....

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by 00pman: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
TGM2015:

Keep the hope alive, the AC invitation will soon start rolling out for Lagos peeps before other locations. Successful candidates will be invited for Medical, then documentation and invitation to TS. The fact remains that TS will start this year @Lagos by 1st/2nd week in December.

The delay was due to training and retraining of Staff that will conduct the AC and other logistics for the success of the recruitment exercise.

Cheers.
boss,how about abuja peeps,I don't think anyone has been contacted from abj
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by 00pman: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2015
kennygee:
I wrote in Eagle square, went for the interview at the regional office and got tyr employment mail yesterday evening.
pls can I get the phone number on the invite to eagles square,I left a document der
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by 00pman: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
House,how possible is it to get admitted for winter semester 2016 at douglas college...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by 00pman: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Has anyone. From abj been called?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
AIZubair:
Just got an Invitation for TS scheduled for 22nd of this month. Alhamdulillah.
congrats man

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by 00pman: 8:24am On May 28, 2015
Rich4god:
Is there a way in wch we can contact their HR and hear from them... Mk dem use their mouth tell us watsup...
its up to people in lagos to help us with that
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by 00pman: 4:07pm On May 27, 2015
Rich4god:
I heard that UBN is recruiting through pushcv.... Dose it mean that our case na OYO....

Qia those guys wey been dey go dia head office... Mk una come mk we rub head together...
I just applied again,I no understand UBN o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 4:16pm On May 20, 2015
kunmibadmus:
Just got dis from UBA; U r invitd 4 Interview @UBA PLC Usuma str, off Gana str Maitama Abj. Tue 26/5/15 (4pm). Do Come wit 2 copies of ur CV, credentials & pasport photo.
Who else is in my shoes
hi kunmi,is dis your first or second interview?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 5:26pm On May 13, 2015
Thanks man,hopefully will be meeting the ED during my third Interview
AIZubair:
Yea. You meet him before the ED.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 12:49pm On May 13, 2015
AIZubair:
That's right. Did mine same place yesterday. So, have u heard anything from them yet?
abuja peeps,pls I need to know how many interviews we are meant to do before medicals
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 12:47pm On May 13, 2015
AIZubair:
That's right. Did mine same place yesterday. So, have u heard anything from them yet?
dude,how many interviews were you invited to?I got a message but it turned out to be a meeting with Head HR ,did you meet with him before ED?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 5:52am On May 11, 2015
Emaql8a:
congrats 2 u,dis is d 2nd interview,if successful u will be invited for d ED stage then medicals,all da best
what's the second interview about? I actually thought abj peeps usuallydo just 1 bfor ED's stage
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 11:30pm On May 09, 2015
Emaql8a:
frm wat u said,seems u havn't done d aptitude test,psychometric nd 2nd interview,long way 2 go.started d process since dec. Last year,jst attended ED. Stage Ysterday,check ur mail nd sms,meanwhile exercise Patience
I have done the CBT,ist interview,psychometric and I just got a text for another interview on wednesday(it wasn't stated that it was with the ED)...was your ED stage invite like that too?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2015
Emaql8a:
through wit d ED stage finally
bro.when was your first interview?did mine on the 15th of april yet no invite fo ed stage yet
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Brila Fm Invitation by 00pman: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
fiveoclock:
who went for the interview?how was it.wat was it like
my bro,pls did you do psychometric test? If yes,at what stage...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by 00pman: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2015
my instruction didnt say i should answer only no 17....has anyone read his own too...and aftr num one sef,the site just park..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Can th how much should we pay you question have an adverse effect on an interview
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
To our elders in the house(dos in ED stage) how is the first stage like....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Is there any abj person in here who took part in the test of march 26 this year and has been called for interview?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
thanks pal,i passed the test,so what should expect next
ionome:

check page 135 to get info abt the test
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
good day house,i just got an invite for uba test in abj,pls can anyone help with the test format?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 00pman: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2015
i scored 73 %yet i didntget any invite..abeg o kilode
Education / Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by 00pman: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
pls add me to the facebook group ;pisilhood@yahoo.co.uk.....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 00pman: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
just now,i thought the first one didnt go through because no score was displayed and no email but when i finished the second one,the mail for the first came in,it was network wahala
harrysterol:
mail was sent for the first 1 65% wnted to retake sha, bt since it was just d first mail i guess that what d database has recorded , n did u do both test today?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 00pman: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
just the first one
harrysterol:
was mail sent to u in d both exams?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 00pman: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
thanks house,i finally made it through,but i did it twice got 73% in the first one and 75% in the second one.....anyone goes o

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.