Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984541 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
@Five O' Clock, What exactly was asked?? Gt sms for further interview today slated for April 2nd, and it was stated in d sms that I shld do my psychometric test thru a link in my inbox today, avnt gottn d link till now, kept checkng and checkn my mail..dunno what to do.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dongoldnnamdi(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
please how was the second interview, I mean the oral interview with FINCA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Dongoldnnamdi:
please how was the second interview, I mean the oral interview with FINCA
This trend is for UBA recruitment. Maybe you should open a new one for Finca
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifyonline(f): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Flooz:
@Five O' Clock, What exactly was asked?? Gt sms for further interview today slated for April 2nd, and it was stated in d sms that I shld do my psychometric test thru a link in my inbox today, avnt gottn d link till now, kept checkng and checkn my mail..dunno what to do.
when and where did u do your 1st n 2nd interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifyonline(f): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2015
fiveoclock:
finally interview with d ED wasn't that bad.thank God for today
.. Tank God for You; what where you asked? Whr u told if u whr sucessful n wen d nxt stage ll be?.. I am still waitn 4 my ED stage invite ooo. Did my first n 2nd int on 2nd n 3rd Respectively.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2015
@ Ify Online , Did CBT at Dugbe IB [Feb 12], Frst Interview at IBO 123 Regional Branch Ilorin wif HR on 3rd March.'
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cigie(m): 1:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Flooz:

Don't fail to check your spam folder too.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Gydion(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls how did u guys apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 6footgenius(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2015
fiveoclock:
finally interview with d ED wasn't that bad.thank God for today

I guess its just a chat with the ED,noting too technical right and it is the final step i think?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by fiveoclock: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
yes it was just a chat.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifyonline(f): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Who else has gotten invite for ED Stage especially those that did their 2nd interview in LAGOS MARINA in march? becos dnt knw if anyone here that wrote in march is still waitn for the invite with d ED or is THE ED Stage batch by batch?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifyonline(f): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2015
is anyone here that did the second stage of the interview march gotten invite for ED stage abi is the ED stage batch by batch?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lolis: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Good morning pals, pls I need to know if I can wear camisol with suit to uba interview or are we only allowed to wear shirts in the suits?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by fiveoclock: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2015
uba invited me for medicals today..I hope d streets of Lagos will be save after jega don announce our winner...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifyonline(f): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2015
ionome:

Are u having ur 2nd interview in lagos 2mao? if yes, wen did u do ur 1st interview.
have u been invited for the ED STAGE?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifyonline(f): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2015
waleski:

I'm a candidate like you, I am only able to tell what I experienced. smiley
HAVE U also been invited for the ED stage?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Please, is there any update for those of us that had our HR interview on the 1st week of this month in PH? Also, does UBA always send a regret mail to those that can't make it to the next stage?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2015
fiveoclock:
uba invited me for medicals today..I hope d streets of Lagos will be save after jega don announce our winner...
Lagos is soo fast while we haven't heard anything about Enugu.
Anybody with any news about Enugu?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Any ibadan peeps waiting for the second stage interview?.....did my first interview since february
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleski(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
ifyonline:
HAVE U also been invited for the ED stage?
have nt been invited for the ED stage, i believe it's in batches.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ionome(f): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
ifyonline:
have u been invited for the ED STAGE?
Nop

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
luciachima:

Lagos is soo fast while we haven't heard anything about Enugu.
Anybody with any news about Enugu?

@luciama,also wrote in Enugu ,d 2nd stage on 20th february and haven't heard any news yet.Also do they send regret mail to those who didn't make it?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
thanks pal,i passed the test,so what should expect next
ionome:

check page 135 to get info abt the test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chukz1010: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
00pman:
thanks pal,i passed the test,so what should expect next
please, has anybody heard any information from those that did their CBT in Ibadan and interview in Ilorin.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kslay28: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello House, for those of us that met with the ED today (Sat the 4th) in Lagos (UBA head office) let us share our experience(s) here. It was a mixed grill, some people chatted with her for so long like 20 minutes, while some people did not spend up to 2 minutes. Hmmmmmmmm, don't really know what to think sha. I did a head count of the ED invitees and we were 'roughly' 50 in number so I'm sure at least half of that number are here on NL.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifyonline(f): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2015
kslay28:
Hello House, for those of us that met with the ED today (Sat the 4th) in Lagos (UBA head office) let us share our experience(s) here. It was a mixed grill, some people chatted with her for so long like 20 minutes, while some people did not spend up to 2 minutes. Hmmmmmmmm, don't really know what to think sha. I did a head count of the ED invitees and we were 'roughly' 50 in number so I'm sure at least half of that number are here on NL.
angryWhen where you Interviewed??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pweetygeek(f): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
kslay28:
Pls wen did u write ur test and 1st interview and ow was ur own interview with the ED?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vybrant(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2015
AIZubair:
Did mine on the 25fth. Same place. Let's keep hoping for the best.

Please how did you apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2015
vybrant:

Please how did you apply?
My brother's friend works there. Submitted my CV through him
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
PH brethren, please, who else got an invitation for another interview slated for tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.