Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) (43827 Views)

Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by NavierStokes(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. You look like dino gateman go and like his poopoo and have your fill. You are the kind of man that slaps your wife when ever dino poopoo causes you to puke. grin grin like master like servant only able to use violence to communicate difference of opinion.

Hahaha my woman rises up to thank God everyday for having me. And thanks to God, I don't have to earn a pay supporting worthless causes everyday.
I hope you enjoyed one of the 300 rooms that was booked with the 75 million.
I am pretty sure they are those substandard rooms in Abuja. Now run along and do your job.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by vedaxcool(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
great664:
Nice Job @ NavierStokes and
vedaxcool at least e don reach NL una money go complete.... Country is broke , hunger around but I trust Nigerians to make money from any situation... Congrat Guys. Enough Nkwobe and Odeku later. Turn it to Ipob, Religious line so it sell faster...
[/s]

atleast you shouldn't put lies to your already vast ignorance... Whatever I posted is at my own expense without expecting any pay for it. I don't know anybody of the senators personally my position is against violence against women.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by shiftmarket(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
In this era of few jobs, gathering a crowd from both sides should be easy.

Self Serviced 3 Bedroom Flat (Bungalow)
Located in the high brow area of Lekki phase 1.
Come with pre installed Air Conditioners, Fridge, freezer, cooker.
2.5M per annum.
Send mail to shiftbuttonmarket@gmail.com
Call: 08129643080

for more visit: shiftbuttonrealestate.
https://www.nairaland.com/3232991/furnished-3-bedroom-apartment-rent

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by vedaxcool(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
NavierStokes:

Hahaha my woman rises up to thank God everyday for having me. And thanks to God, I don't have to earn a pay supporting worthless causes everyday.
I am pretty sure they are those substandard rooms in Abuja. Now run along and do your job.
[/s]

I doubt that much more like she curses the day she met you I imagine she wonders how on earth she fell for a riff raff gate man. grin oya go back and eat dino poo

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Almajiri1: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
I trust that dino understands that the tinubu clan are not monkeys you fight sitting down-you fight them toe to toe. so,I expect a counter protest from dino camp in less than 48 hours.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Almajiri1: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
NavierStokes:

Some of them are booked to be providing online arial support for the troops on ground.

12 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by NavierStokes(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I doubt that much more like she curses the day she met you I imagine she wonders how on earth she fell for a riff raff gate man. grin oya go back and eat dino poo

Hahahaha I laugh, oh anonymous website. A jobless protester will call names at the "chap" on the other side of the line. Welldone Seun for giving some people a voice to call others "gatemen".
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by NavierStokes(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Almajiri1:

Some of them are booked to be providing online arial support for the troops on ground.

Imagine the "paid protester" posing as a "real" man. That's the closest they will ever get.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
NavierStokes:
These holding the banners up there look so like "fake"men. Dino is beating those guys at bourdillon to their game, the handiwork of 75 million.

Sounds like some people are already used to beating and raping women especially watching their father beating and raping their mother .

They themselves are going to grow up beating and raping women, their wives, the mother of their children just like the man they are supporting did to his 2 wives. They divorced and left him. Their kids like many in this thread are going to grow up beating and raping women and the vicious cycle goes on and on.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by globexpo: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
nonsense

many things to protest for if not for the bank alert
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by NavierStokes(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

[s]Sounds like some people are already used to beating and raping women especially watching their father beating and raping their mother .

They themselves are going to grow up beating and raping women, their wives, the mother of their children just like the man they are supporting did to his 2 wives. They divorced and left him. Their kids like many in this thread are going to grow up beating and raping women and the vicious cycle goes on and on.[/s]

Sounds like some people are already used to seeing women being killed especially watching their father kill their mother .

They themselves are going to grow up killing women, their wives, the mother of their children just like the men they do not speak out against did to two women in kano and Abuja. Their kids like many in this thread are going to grow up killing women and the vicious cycle goes on and on.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by jerusalem101: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is why they will never create job opportunities for the unemployed so they can be used for shows like this.

Meanwhile, who protested when Jihadists kill that FEMALE preacher in Abuja?
Who protested when one young man with high Libido kidnapped Ese Oruru to Kano

Politically motivated nonsense, displayed by persons with no focus and perpetually in a state of disarray. meanwhile someone tell that lady (Remi) to stop throwing tantrums first.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by ahaz: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

say no to violence against women real men don't condone violence against women.
hmm i guess you were hybernating when ese was kidnapped,when a woman was mudered in kano,you and your fellow jobbers were holidaying in mars when a fellow woman was killed in abuja..my friend give us our sharw of d 75 million boys dey ukwu mango dy wait for u

7 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by idupaul: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Almajiri1:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
NavierStokes:

Sounds like some people are already used to seeing women being killed especially watching their father kill their mother .

They themselves are going to grow up killing women, their wives, the mother of their children just like the men they do not speak out against did to two women in kano and Abuja. Their kids like many in this thread are going to grow up killing women and the vicious cycle goes on and on.
[/s]

Glad you love what you saw after looking in the mirror ..

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by tempest01(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
When I see every body wearing same shirts to protest, the first thing that comes to mind is "sponsored".

The only real protest in nigeria is the occupy Nigeria.

There is a difference between dress code, and shared dress.

6 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by MadCow1: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
I thought Women wanted to be treated like Men? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So why do they complain when we Blow their eyes or say harsh things to them?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by ogawisdom(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bunch of paid jobless idiotss

Senate has no gender, everyone is a senator n must nt call others dog/thug

Oya Dino go and sponsor ur own protest, verbal abuse of men must stop angry

2k each x 200 protesters = 400k, chicken change for u Dino

5 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by princeakins(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Trut:
Lubbish protest

cheesy cheesy cheesy bro no b small tin..

Btw check ma siggy
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Level of insanity in this country spring from top to button.

Almost everyone is mad!
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by iykedare(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
They are happy that Dino beat jagaban home and away.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by great664(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

atleast you shouldn't put lies to your already vast ignorance... Whatever I posted is at my own expense without expecting any pay for it. I don't know anybody of the senators personally my position is against violence against women.

As expected! Pls before this show me anywhere you have commented on violence against woman? Also show where u defended Muslim violence that resulted to both woman killed gruesomely at Abj and Kano ...

So Remi Tinubu a senator is who u are shading from violence, pls get a life and stop waiting for manna...Not every stuff u suppose to show interest else u will just be showing foolishnesss. Tomorrow both will be sharing their loot and smiling here u are defending the undefendable

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by atirolu(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
If the strength and energy devoted for this Remi/Dino issue is channel to bring back our girls
Maybe they ll be with there parent by now
Misplace of priority
Shame shame shameless!!!!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mahn... They should go and protest against bad govt policies
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by lakesider(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
this madness must stop
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
tempest01:
When I see every body wearing same shirts to protest, the first thing that comes to mind is "sponsored".

The only real protest in nigeria is the occupy Nigeria.

There is a difference between dress code, and shared dress.

Now what people wear determines their genuineness or obscure the obvious intent of what they are against?

ipob reasoning and logic is always upside down logic.. grin
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
You people are just making dino popular than tinubu.well I do not know how much you people were paid to be doing all this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by tammie24: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
All of them are foolish

You can tell they were paid for this

Shameless Mumu pipu!

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by anytexy: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Just one word for them. stupidity!

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by senatorbayor(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Yes I support you

Just as we should equally say no to uncouth women who derive pleasure in insulting, abusing and harrasing men using feminine card

6 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by hayyah(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmmmmm! These people are just #Hypocrites . Where una dey when a woman like u was slaughtered in Kano and another one in Abuja just because she was doing Evangelism.... Ese Oruru that was raped by one idiot, what happened to the guy? No one carried a broom to protest, even Senator Remi Tinubu... Is it because she's Tinubu's wife? Bunch of #Hypocrites If dem like, let dem kill theirselfs,
who Senators don EPP?

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by temptnow: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

and you never comment on the woman who was killed in Abuja . Is it because it's Tinubu now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.