Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

080jbabe's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 080jbabe's Profile / 080jbabe's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Family / Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by 080jbabe: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
angels09:
Allow her.... when the coast is clear... you take over the marriage.
Romance / She Has Sworn To Seduce My Boss In Revenge For Eight Years Ago by 080jbabe: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oh my God,Amara!!!…Did you see him? Did you see him!!!

Did you see this god!…In fact he is Zeus. He is so freaking hot!..Amara ehhhh!

Lol..That was my friend and colleague Chioma exclaiming. We had just returned to our desks after the introduction of the new FC to the staff of Finance department. Our department just received a new FC after Mr Ojo retired after almost 20 years of service. The new FC turned out to be a very handsome much younger man than our former FC. Indeed,all of us in the department were shocked to see Mr kunu,the new FC. But Amara,my colleague couldn’t hide her surprise and delight too.

Amara and I are PAs in the same department. We work for different bosses though. I was the PA to the FC while she was the PA to the Senior Accounts Manager. Amara was jealous that I get to have a new hot boss while hers is still and old tacky man. Anyway,I comforted her telling her that since I was due to go on maternity leave in about a month,she would have all the time in the world to relieve me so she can spend time with our new FC.

Quickly,Amara went to facebook to check out Mr Kunu. She was disappointed to discover that Mr Kunu was married. I wonder why she thought and FC would not be married. But Amara also got a shocking revelation from Mr Kunu’s facebook page. It turns out that Mr Kunu is married to Benita,Amara’sNYSC friend whom she fell out with after she discovered that Benita was the reason that her boyfriend broke up with her. That was during youth service about eight years ago.

Amara was livid and was like: Karma had gotten Benita. I wondered what that meant. Amara started plotting how she would seduce Mr Kunu in revenge to Benita for stealing her boyfriend during NYSC service in Enugu eight years ago. I thought that was ridiculous but Amara was serious. She told me she would sleep with the FC no matter what it cost her. Ever since then,Amara would look for every opportunity to go to the FC’s office for every reasonable and unreasonable official reason. I tried talking her out of her revenge plot but she was very determined. She was determined to sleep with this poor man who knew nothing.

As fate would have it,HR approved for Amara to relieve me during my maternity leave. I kept trying to talk to Amara to forget about her revenge but she has refused to listen. I asked her what if the man refuses to be seduced,she replied: then my name is not Amarachi Ezenwa. Truth be told,Amara is a very beautiful and sexy young lady. Every guy in my company ogles after her anytime she walks by. There were even rumors that she was having an affair with the Procurement manager who was later transferred to another city. I asked her what if the man threatens to report her to HR,she said before he does,she will file for sxual harassment to HR. And that would even make matters worse. My company is owned by Americans,they do not take any sxual harassment allegations likely.

My leave is commencing next week. I have been very worried about Amara and her plan for Mr Kunu. I have been thinking that I should perhaps warn the man before she strikes. I have been seeing that the man has already began to fall for Amara even when I havent gone yet. The day Amara came to assist me in making Mr Kunu;s tea,after making the tea,she stayed in his office for almost 40 mins. I could hear them gisting.......

http://livelystones.com.ng/she-has-sworn-to-seduce-my-boss-in-revenge-for-eight-years-ago/
Family / Re: Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… by 080jbabe: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
it's well
Family / Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… by 080jbabe: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
When I met Travis he was going through a very nasty divorce with his wife Stella. They had accused each other of every thing from being an abusive spouse to being cheats. Travis works for a real estate development firm that I consulted when I was looking for an apartment in Ikoyi. He was the agent assigned to me and soon as we were going out to check out apartments,we hit it off.

Travis was surprised that a beautiful accomplished career woman like myself was already 40 and un married. well,long story short,I moved into my Apartment in Ikoyi after Travis helped me locate one. We became friends after that. He used to take me out alot on lunch and dinner dates. I was really attracted to this man whom I felt any woman would consider herself lucky to be with. According to Travis,marrying his wife was a mistake he made. He had met Stella through a mutual friend. They had a fling,she got pregnant and decided to get married just to save face. Travis didnt want to have a child out of wed lock and he felt the honorable thing to do was to make Stella his wife.

Travis admits that the only good thing that came out of marrying Stella is their six year old daughter. From day one,they were both abusive to each other,they cheated..they just couldnt stay together. I started liking Travis in fact,I knew I was in love with him but I didnt want to commit to him knowing he was still married. About six months later,they concluded their divorce. Travis and I were now free to go public with our romance.

while we were dating,I met Stella once. she had come to pick up their daughter from Travis. When she saw me,she looked at me with such scorn and was really unkind and rude in her behaviour to me. Well,I didnt blame her. she must have felt,I took her former husband and possibly going to be a step mom to her daughter soon. It was clear Stella and I were not going to go along.

A year after me and Travis met,we got married and life was really beautiful. I was happy. All my years of unhappiness was finally over. I had a man for me. You see,I had suffered plenty heartbreak before Travis. Men just used and dumped me. I was thinking I was never going to get married. So getting married at 41 to someone who adored me was a dream come through. Soon as I got married,I took in a month later. I was so elated. I also enjoyed being a stepmom to Travis daughter who came to spend weekends with us.

But my joy was short lived. Four months into my pregnancy,I had gone for a training in Abuja. The training was a three day training and I was supposed to be back in Lagos on Sunday evening. However,our training ended on Saturday evening and I decided to catch a very early morning flight to Lagos on Sunday morning to surprise my hubby. we had been in contact through out my trip and he kept telling me how much he missed me so much.

I got into Lagos before 8am and I tried to sneak into the house as a way of my surprise. My house help was shocked to her skin to see me. She screamed and I actually taught it was out of happiness to see me, But no,she was in shock because when I got into my bedroom,Travis was in bed,sound asleep with Stella by his side,both of them,stark naked!

I stood still until my legs couldnt carry me further and I collapsed. It was my house girl’s scream when I collapsed that woke Travis and his bitch. They both jumped when they saw me and tried to get dressed. I was dazed. I was dead for for moments. I didnt speak to Travis for almost two days. Stella didnt even say a word,she just dressed up and left. It was a very dark period for me especially with my condition. Travis kept apologizing saying he was sorry ,he got drunk,he was wrong,bla bla bla bla.

As hard as it sounds. After a while,I had to move on. I tried to forgive Travis. I even asked him to stop Stella from setting foot into our house ever. Well, I thought we were going to be fine. After all the crying and begging and promising,we did try to move ob with our lives.

My daughter Praise came into our lives shortly. I was so proud to be a mom,her mom. We so doted and loved this little gift from God and I was very grateful. But again,my joy was short lived. I started suspecting something was wrong because our s*x life was not as usual. I thought it was because I just had a baby but after almost eight months,I knew it was beyond that. Travis coming home late sometimes gave me cause for worry. Out of desperation,I started thinking of tracking my husband. I didnt know how but I felt I could start with his ex wife. so one day,when he didnt come home by almost 10pm,I called my Driver and we both traced Stella’s house. My plan was to show up there unannounced. And when we got there,I indeed saw.......

http://livelystones.com.ng/helpi-am-going-crazymy-husbands-ex-wife-is-using-juju/
Romance / Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by 080jbabe: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Very common between boss and subordinate now adays
femolacqua:
Dude you succumbed to her and now you are in this mess.

1 Like

Family / Re: How Do I Cope With The Dark Secrets She Told Me? by 080jbabe: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
AnodaIT:
That's why I maintain that the church is the worst place to look for a wife

Club is second worst
Romance / Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by 080jbabe: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
yes ooo,but this is a very bad situation to be in! feel so much for the lady
JULIE1925:
Nice story.
Family / Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by 080jbabe: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am engaged to be married in a few weeks. February 10th precisely. However,I just made a very disturbing discovery.

I found my best Friend’s nude pictures on my fiance’s phone and I have no idea who is telling the truth!

This happened when we were shopping in Balogun market last Saturday. My fiance had taken me and my sister to pick up a few items needed for the wedding. We were actually sampling out materials that we would use for our traditional wedding. I couldnt really make up my mind so I asked my fiance to come and meet us in the shop to help make the decisions. While we were in the shop,his phone rang and he answered a call. After the call,he sent an sms. He explained that someone needed the wedding IV so he forwarded a digital copy from his phone.

Just about the time he dropped his phone,we were talking about cost of how much twelve yards this material we loved would cost,seeing that Wole’s phone was just by me,the security lock had not set in,I picked to phone to make a quick calculation.

For some odd reason,I was trying to navigate to the calculator but I clicked on his gallery. I almost clicked back but I had just seen a nude photo. I looked carefully and it was a photo of Yemisi,my best friend and maid of honor!…I was like,what?..At that point,Wole wanted to retrieve the phone but I wouldn’t let him. I got up and scanned through the phone gallery and there were more than ten nude photos of my friend.

All I could do was fall on my knees and started to cry. I was like Wole why…why..why..why me..why do this to me…what did I do to deserve this?

Wole just kept quiet and said it was a mistake. That Yemisi sent the photos to him by mistake. My sister was not having it,so she called Yemisi,put her on speaker phone and asked her why Wole has over ten of her nude photos on his phone….all Yemisi could say was…yeee!…and the line went dead!

My sister and myself left the market immediately in a cab and went home without Wole. I cried and cried all through until I got home. My sister and Mom called Wole and rained all kinds of insults on him. My mom also called Yemisi who still claimed it was a mistake from her. That she mistakenly sent them to Wole. But my mom threatened to place a curse on her,that was when she said that actually.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/catch-red-handed-maybe-sign-god/
Family / Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by 080jbabe: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol! The story is sweeter when its half baked
sammydirectly:
If I press that link make thunder fire my yansh. You better post the rest here if you want to be taken seriously

1 Like

Romance / Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by 080jbabe: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am engaged to be married in a few weeks. February 10th precisely. However,I just made a very disturbing discovery.

I found my best Friend’s nude pictures on my fiance’s phone and I have no idea who is telling the truth!

This happened when we were shopping in Balogun market last Saturday. My fiance had taken me and my sister to pick up a few items needed for the wedding. We were actually sampling out materials that we would use for our traditional wedding. I couldnt really make up my mind so I asked my fiance to come and meet us in the shop to help make the decisions. While we were in the shop,his phone rang and he answered a call. After the call,he sent an sms. He explained that someone needed the wedding IV so he forwarded a digital copy from his phone.

Just about the time he dropped his phone,we were talking about cost of how much twelve yards this material we loved would cost,seeing that Wole’s phone was just by me,the security lock had not set in,I picked to phone to make a quick calculation.

For some odd reason,I was trying to navigate to the calculator but I clicked on his gallery. I almost clicked back but I had just seen a nude photo. I looked carefully and it was a photo of Yemisi,my best friend and maid of honor!…I was like,what?..At that point,Wole wanted to retrieve the phone but I wouldn’t let him. I got up and scanned through the phone gallery and there were more than ten nude photos of my friend.

All I could do was fall on my knees and started to cry. I was like Wole why…why..why..why me..why do this to me…what did I do to deserve this?

Wole just kept quiet and said it was a mistake. That Yemisi sent the photos to him by mistake. My sister was not having it,so she called Yemisi,put her on speaker phone and asked her why Wole has over ten of her nude photos on his phone….all Yemisi could say was…yeee!…and the line went dead!

My sister and myself left the market immediately in a cab and went home without Wole. I cried and cried all through until I got home. My sister and Mom called Wole and rained all kinds of insults on him. My mom also called Yemisi who still claimed it was a mistake from her. That she mistakenly sent them to Wole. But my mom threatened to place a curse on her,that was when she said that actually.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/catch-red-handed-maybe-sign-god/
Family / The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by 080jbabe: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
A member of my team had been under performing for a while . I was worried because,prior to this time,she was one of the star performers of our team. As the head of department and team lead,I was getting worried. She was not getting more accounts and she seemed a little distracted at work. After about a month of watching Kene’s behavior,I decided to call her and speak with her.

She came into my office. I asked her to sit down and tell me what was wrong. She said she had no idea what I meant. So I explained that her performance was giving me cause for worry but she said there was no problem,she would work on it. I asked her if everything was ok in the home front,she said yes.

Kene is a young woman who got married to her boyfriend last year,I think around September. We all attended the wedding from the office. Anyway,if there was anything wrong with Kene in her marriage,it didn’t show but her performance was clearly not impressive anymore.

A few days later,I came into work around 9.30am and called for a quick briefing with my staff. I noticed that Kene was not around. When I asked,everyone said she had not come in. We tried her phone line and she didnt answer. At some point through the meeting,Kene sent an sms that she was on her way. Just before we finished the meeting,she came in,apologizing for being late. I didnt say anything but I asked her to wait to see me after the meeting.

After the meeting,I didnt hold back,I came down hard on her for coming late,even after our discussing a few days ago about her performance. I went on talking about how frustrating it was to see her performance at work begin to slid downwards. I went on and on,rebuking her. Eventually,she couldnt hold back,she broke down and started crying. I was shocked. I stopped talking at that point and was a bit ashamed that I had made her cry. But she went on to say she was sorry about everything but that she was going through so much at the moment in her marriage. I knew it!..Or I sensed it. I asked her what the problem was but all she could do was shake with sobs and tears. I just got up at that point and held her. I started to comfort her and tell her it was ok. Seeing that we were in the office,I asked her to clean up her eyes and get back to work,that we would talk later.

Towards close of work that day,I asked Kene to meet me at a restaurant close to our office so we could talk away from the prying eyes of others in the office. When Kene came,we both sat down and ordered drinks. Its not un-usual for us to have one or two bottles of beer among my team members in this restaurant after work hours.

Kene began to narrate how miserable she was in her marriage. Apparently,she had married a serial womanizer. Her husband was not being faithful and he was also beating her. she found out on her wedding night,that he was texting another woman. After she moved in with him,she found out that several women were sending s*x messages and pictures (videos inclusive)to his phone. She confronted him and that was the beginning of their issues. He would get angry with her for confronting him and beat her. She didnt believe this was the same sweet guy she courted for almost two years and married in a very lavish wedding ceremony.

She said in order for her to have peace,she decided to stop confronting him about his affairs. But what happens recently is that,he now comes back drunk from his side chicks and wants to forcefully sleep with her.When she resists,her beats her and rapes her.

At that point,I couldnt believe what I was hearing. It was shocking that this young lady has been going through hell since last year and no one knew. I asked her why she didnt tell anyone. She said she had told her parents and pastor. Her pastor advised her against leaving the man,that God does not like divorce. Her parents want her to leave the man. She on her side is ashamed that her marriage is less than six months and is already heading to hell.

I counselled her and told her that she needed to get help. I told her she has options,get separated and see how she can get help for her marriage. She was apparently too traumatized and afraid to even take any step. With all these conversations,we had had more than enough drinks. It was too painful. I was in rage. I guess we both wanted to drown our pain in alcohol.

After drinks,I offered to drive her home as it was apparently not safe for her to drive or even out her in an Uber that could take advantage of a drunk young woman. So I offered to take her home. Thankfully,I had my Driver. So we drove out. Half way through to her place,she fell asleep in the car. At that point,I knew I couldnt take her home in that condition. I was confused.. If I took her home,what if her husband decided to attack her again especially now that it was obvious she was drunk?

At that point,I called my friend for advice. James advised me to lodge Kene in a hotel that night. I though that was a brilliant idea. I then asked my driver to take us to a hotel used sometimes by our company. We got a room for her and helped her up. I told the hotel management to take care of her and I left that night around 11.30pm.

Around 6am,Kene called me and told me she was awake. She thanked me and went home to change. I asked her to take the day off to get some rest.

After work that day,I got back home around 8pm to meet kene on my door step!....

http://livelystones.com.ng/the-affair-made-her-happy-again-but-the-cost-i-cannot-bear/
Romance / Re: How Do I Cope With The Dark Secrets She Told Me? by 080jbabe: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
God brought this lady your way so she can have peace. I dont think your fears have foundation. Just ask the holy spirit for guidance. All the best
Romance / Re: He Refused To Acknowledge Me As His Girlfriend For Seven Months… by 080jbabe: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Interesting ma'am...i suggest you move on with your life before a heart break at 36 years old. Idont think your so called darling Dayo is serious with you. My 1 kobo contribution

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.