Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

080jbabe's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 080jbabe's Profile / 080jbabe's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by 080jbabe: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is just one of the many killings going on daily in the NORTH. The social media is silent about it. Last week we heard of several attack in many churches. The present govt. has silence the social media so that they can achieve their agenda. but we are praying and fasting. when we are done the holy spirit will guide us on what to do
Religion / God Doesn’t Joke With The Kind Of Men He Gives Custody Of Our Hearts by 080jbabe: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Article By Ify Halim

A Man of Integrity
A Man Who Hears and Obeys God’s Voice
A Man Who Walks In Purpose
In a nutshell, it turns out that God’s standards for His daughters’ mates are beautifully high, taking nothing but His GRACE to meet them.

A Man Who Prays For You
A Man Who Is Ready To Put In The Work To Win Your Heart
A Man Who Loves God More Than You
What great love is this! As if Christ’s death wasn’t enough, our Father doesn’t joke with the kind of men He gives custody of our hearts too; to lead, nurture and protect them with His ability.

So in case you ever doubted for a second, let me be the one to say that you are precious, lady friend. You too, my brother, because God isn’t partial when it comes to pre-wed....

http://livelystones.com.ng/god-doesnt-joke-kind-men-gives-custody-hearts/
Romance / My Wife Pushed Me Against My Family Before Ruining My Life by 080jbabe: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jzhane February 9, 2018 Advice, Breakups 2 Comments

Sometimes,life brings challenges our way,some of these challenges can actually cause so much pain and make us take actions that we might eventually regret.

My brother Asim is the only son of our mother. We are five,four girl and one boy. We were very close growing up especially since we lost our father at a very young age. Our mother struggled to see us through school. We all also got involved in schooling and working to support our mom and ourselves. With God,we made it through.

Asim was the most ambitious and hardworking. He got a job with an international oil company immediately after school. He was always saying he would make sure my mom enjoys the fruit of her labour when he makes it in life. Asim met a woman in Calabar a few years after he got his job. He brought her to the family and in a year,they were married.

Since Evelyn married my brother,things changed. Evelyn made sure my brother forgot his family. His wife became cunning. She would act nice in front of my brother but behind him,she taunted any member of the family who wanted to come close them. An incident happened that made my brother to chase my younger sister and mother out of his house because of his wife. He told the rest of the family never to step into his home anymore.

Knowing how hard my mom worked to raise us,it pained her greatly to see what my brother’s wife was doing to the family. But what pained her most was that,our mother was so sick one time,she was admitted in the hospital and we needed money to pay some of her medical bills. The girls couldnt raise everything so we asked Asim to assist but Asim’s wife told him not to give us the money. According to her,her church had given prophecy that a close family member would ask Asim for money. Asim was not to give the money as that person will use that money to bring about Asim’s downfall. So Asim refused to give us any money. I remember crying and rolling on the floor begging my brother. Telling Him its his beloved mother we are talking about,but Asim wouldn’t listen.

We almost lost our mom,if not for God. Asim’s behavior and coldness to our family was unbelievable. The family felt pained and betrayed but left Asim alone with his wife.

Six years later, Asim caught his wife.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-wife-pushed-me-against-my-family-before-ruining-my-life/
Romance / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This by 080jbabe: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
What am about to say is very heavy for me to say it but i did what I had to do. I am having an affair to save my marriage and my husband!

Joe and I have been married for six years and we have three children. But ever since Joe lost his job with the bank 17 months ago,thing have been pretty difficult. I have had to try and step in but my meager salary as a secretary is not enough to carry us through.

Things became quite tough. I went to everyone I knew to help. All I kept getting were promises. Some gave little amounts like N2k which didnt even do anything.I went to see my boss for a loan to pay my children’s school fees last term and he asked why we were having financial problems. He then said he could help my husband get a job if I could sleep with him. I refused and my children were eventually stopped from going to school. I wept so much. My husband tried to do bus Driver work as that was only thing he could do at the time but all he makes in a day is not much. One day,he came back feeling frustrated and said he wanted to commit suicide. He said if not for me and the kids,he would have committed suicide. At that point,I knew I needed to do something.

I went back to my boss,I cried and cried begging him to help us. He then said,I could do....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-would-have-committed-suicide-if-i-didnt-do-this/
Romance / Re: My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This by 080jbabe: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
hmnnnn
bobokeshington:
lies everywhere.

picture of you and your boss doing it. then I'd believe
Family / Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by 080jbabe: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
it's 100% happening.
crackhaus:

This particular story may or may not be true, but you can't take away from the fact that stuff like this happens everyday especially when one spends a lot of time working with members of a team comprised of male & female associates.

Nothing new here.
Family / Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by 080jbabe: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
I am really in deep shit. I am living with the pain of something that happened which is not my fault but I cannot even set myself free.

Uka and I have been sister/friends since secondary school. We grew up in each others house at different times. Our families are close knit. I love Uka and I will do anything for her. She would do the same for me too. I mean,I have fought before on her matter. She has broken bottle on top of boyfriend matter for me. I remember how she beat up a girl who was trying to steal my boyfriend,the boy sef ran away,he was scared of Uka.Lol.

Uka and Suma met and dated for almost two years before marriage. Suma became like a brother to me too. When they got married,we started hearing rumors that Suma had a baby mama who just gave birth. We didnt want to believe it but Uka just had her son Nathan,barely three months when this lady shows up with a little boy who is barely a year old and says Suma is the father. All hell broke loose. Suma didnt deny it. Uka was so broken. The family wanted to skin Suma alive.

After all the drama,Uka traveled to the US to get away from all the madness. She wanted to separate for a while. Maybe to teach Suma a lesson. For her to also decide if she would come back to her marriage or not. Uka was in the US for about six months. Later on,she started talking about returning home to her husband. She had decided to come back and mend her home. Suma was happy and so were we.

One Friday night,I hung out with a few friends of mine at the club. I am single and not in any serious relationship and so I was ready to mingle that night. It was a night of wild partying too. Somewhere during the party,Suma turns up. Even in my tipsy state,I was like,dude what are you doing here. He laughed and said my friend left him so he was here to have fun. I warned him not to get into trouble cos Uka was already planning to return home. Suma obviously had more than a few drinks. At some point,both of us were dancing together. It became a little too touchy when he started to grind on me. I left him and went to my car to get a smoke, Suma followed me and continued to try to make out with me. I was sober enough to know this wasnt going to happen so I kept pushing him.

But like the devil wanted to shit on the matter,Suma.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/violated-by-my-best-friends-husbandshould-i-save-their-marriage/
Romance / He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him by 080jbabe: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

Segun and I have been close friends for a long time. In fact, I cant remember for how long. I knew I also loved him but for some odd reason,he always chose to friend zone me. One time I was in 300 level,I came home for holidays,I went to see Segun who was in 500 levels at the time. His parents had traveled to the village or something. I cant remember. So we watched movies together until it was too late to go home. I called my parents and they didnt mind,they thought Segun’s parents were home. I spent the night with Segun and we watched so many movies until at one point,we started kissing. We made out,kissed and stuff but it didnt end in s.x.

It was obvious that there was some chemistry between us. At some point,it looked like we were dating but soon as I went back to school,all was forgotten. That was the kind of relationship I had with Segun. knew he had a girlfriend but he and I used to steal a tender moment anytime we saw each other . We were also best of friends. We shared each other’s darkest secrets.

However,after school and we both started to work,we drifted apart and Segun and I dated other people. We thought we were happy. But the day I told Segun I was getting married,he tried to convince me not to. I asked him why but he would say. I wanted him to tell me he loved me and wanted to marry me but he didnt. I ended up marrying my husband. Two years later,Segun got married.

I must confess,now and again,I think about Segun and sometimes wonder what life would have been if we got married. I think Segun was too proud or something but in my heart,I knew we were soul mates.

A year ago,Segun and his wife divorced just after 18 months of marriage. I have been married for almost four years now. Segun reached out to me last month and told me that I am the reason his marriage didnt work out. I was not surprised. I knew he loved me but was too arrogant to say it. Now,its too late cos am married.

But Segun has refused to give up on me. He keeps telling me that I need to divorce my own husband so we can be togther. He says,we are destined to be together thats why in my four year marriage,I was yet to have a baby. I admit,I think of Segun more than my own husband. I think of him while making love to my husband. I pleasure myself.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/he-made-a-terrible-mistake-by-friend-zoning-mei-am-lost-without-him/
Romance / Re: I Must Get Married This Year,how Do I Get My Parents Consent? by 080jbabe: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
it is good to ask questions instead of doubting. alot is happening in our world today my brother, some if not because the person involved is the one telling the story you will doubt it.
durolexxy:
I doubt the credibility of this super story...I have never heard of any african parent rejecting their children's spouse on the ground of height...SMH....Find something else to say
Romance / I Must Get Married This Year,how Do I Get My Parents Consent? by 080jbabe: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

I am 37 years old,going on 38. I have been in and out of relationships and none of them have worked. Jude and I met during a friends wedding and we have been dating for like eight months.

Jude is not a typical guy. Hes not exactly very good looking. He is 4f tall and I am 5.9ft. That was a turn off for me initially but I eventually began to get used to it.

I want to get married,age is not on my side. Jude and I would like to get married but my parents have refused because of the difference in height. My parents are embarrassed by his height but its not like I have all the time waiting for me to be picky about husband.

I know I need my parents blessings but if they do not agree,I might not wait long for them. But Jude is not comfortable going on without my parents blessing. I hope he is not using this as an excuse to leave me....

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-must-get-married-this-yearhow-do-i-get-my-parents-consent/

1 Like

Romance / Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by 080jbabe: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
My thought
Godslove2018:

Instead of the man to lament on his inability to satisfy his wife , he is forming divorce .

Imagine !!!

Family / Re: My Husband’s Step Father Destroyed Our Opportunity For Happiness by 080jbabe: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Serious counseling and prayers
Daniel2289:
What a story!!! He needs counseling. And both of u should go and see a Therapist.

1 Like

Family / My Husband’s Step Father Destroyed Our Opportunity For Happiness by 080jbabe: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am writing on behalf of my husband. Sunny and I have been married three months and we are in pain and need prayers to get through this pain.

When I met Sunny,he was a quiet gentleman whom I used to see during our tutorial classes for ICAN. He used to like to stay by himself. But one day in class,no one could answer a question that the Lecturer asked but him. After class,I walked up to him and introduced myself. It turns out that Sunny is a very intelligent guy,infact,he is a nerd! But a kind one and very sweet. Over the next three years,we became very close friends. I dare say because of my friendship with Sunny,I passed all my ICAN exams very well.

I also found out that Sunny is a born again christian like me even though we both attended different churches. But we shared alot in common. By the second year of our friendship,we became romantically involved. Sunny is the perfect gentleman any woman would want. I used to wonder why he didnt have many girlfriends before me,he would say its because he was shy. He is also a very good cook. That is why I feel so blessed when he asked me to marry him. I was feeling so blessed.

As Christians,we didnt have any sx before our wedding night. We kissed a few times during our courtship but nothing more than that. I used to look forward to my wedding night with great hope. I dont have any sxual experience myself. I mean,I have always been a church girl since childhood.

My wedding night was horrible. Horrible because,when it came for time for the lovemaking that I was waiting for,we were kissing and when that didnt move further than that,I tried to initiate sx but Sunny kept pushing me away.I eventually asked him why he was pushing me away after I got a bit frustrated. But Sunny just said he was tired. That we have all our lives to have sx. I thought wedding night s*x was a big deal for men..well, I let him be after that.

But three days after wedding,still no sx. We always had alot of kissing and pre-intimacy but once I try to go further,Sunny would stop me. After a week,I became apprehensive. I decided we needed to talk. When I told him I was not happy we hadnt had sx one week after wedding,he said he was sorry that he was thinking I needed time to adjust. I asked him if he was a virgin,he said no. So we proceeded after talking but I wasnt feeling it. It felt like I was forcing it. Eventually,he tried to penetrate but he immediately started acting like he was in pain,not long after that,he lost his erection. He didnt even penetrate properly. Immediately,I saw he was a bit ashamed. Not to harm his ego,I told him it was ok. We kept trying every other day but the same experience. It was now clear that my husband had a sxual problem. Three weeks later,I was now enraged. I told him to tell me what was going on. I was crying,screaming and throwing things…I had alot of pent up sxual tension unreleased I guess.

At that point,my husband broke down and said he needed to tell me he has never been with a woman sxualy but with a man. Omo,I was like…no way..you mean you are gay? He said,no. He said, his only sxual experience was with his step father who sexually abused him. Raped him under his mother’s nose for eight years. I cringed. I was in shock. Sunny began to tell me how his step father made him have anal sx with him for years and his mom wouldnt do anything because she didnt want to loose him. Now I understood why Sunny doesnt speak to his mother. He told me he didnt know her much cos he was raised by his aunty. I only met the mother once,his uncles represented his family at our wedding ceremonies. The abuse continued until he ran away to live with an aunt in Kwara. He said the many years of abuse made him an introvert. He never told anyone. And the few times he tried to have s*x with a lady,he would feel so much pain and not able to do that. He could only take a man’s private part in his anus.

Sunny told himself he is not gay. He doesnt want to be gay. He knows its not right before God. But he needs help. I asked him if he is attracted to women,he said.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-step-father-destroyed-our-opportunity-for-happiness/
Romance / Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by 080jbabe: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Some times sisters are like that. I know of identical twin, one always want her other sister's BF
Romance / Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by 080jbabe: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin grin i love these my NL friends
liquidlove2018:
So how many cups of juice did you buy?

Family / Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by 080jbabe: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
You are very true
pcguru1:

I love the story, it felt unique and relatable I was in a position like this , the lady though wasn't married and was like a boss and not abusive relationship, she was way older. Sometimes it's good to just help people afar, these days you can't help a woman who's going through a lot because that slight act of kindness is misinterpreted. Till you're left feeling like a bad person.
Romance / Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by 080jbabe: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
alexialin:

You don't have to believe, who cares?
But if I don't post it? He will post it..
So don't sweat it.
Romance / Re: Oblivious Husband: How His Rejection Driving Me To A Friendly Enemy by 080jbabe: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
On point my broda
minke:
The reason I don't advice people on social media is this: The wise don't need it and fools won't take it.

99% of people who ask for advice on social media already know what to do. They just don't have the guts to follow their instincts.
Romance / Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by 080jbabe: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
yes ooo, but i think she was oblivion of all she did i.e the moaning
Burgerlomo:

May be D dude no get D strenght to make her cum cool
Romance / Oblivious Husband: How His Rejection Driving Me To A Friendly Enemy by 080jbabe: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jzhane February 1, 2018 Marriage 6 Comments

This is a real cry for help. This is not a joke or fake post. I need help. I need help….

My brother in law that is living with us is the problem I have.

My husband and myself have been married for about four years now. We have two children. We are happy but not everything is not great with our sx life. My husband does not do more than five minutes of missionary style. Before you say jack,he has come. I have tried to talk to him but he thinks its because I am younger than him. He is 12 years older than me. He says,he is not a small boy and sx is not a thing for me.

But for goodness sake,I am a 28 year old woman. I have serious needs. I had to result to masturbating,watching porn and I even bought a vibrator (my husband doesnt know) to keep me sane.

But Andy,my husband’s younger brother that came to stay with us is making me go crazy. This boy that just finished youth service brings different girls to the house and I can hear all the ”testimonies” the girls have when he is dealing with them. I am a stay at home mom so I cant help hearing them when they are screaming. I mean,not one girl. Every girl he brings screams. The guy seems to be very good. Once,its 10am every day,one girl or the other will sneak into his room and my ears will not hear anything again. I even started masturbating to the imagery of what is going on in Andy’s room.

Recently, after Andy finished,he came into the kitchen where I was pretending to be boiling something. I couldn’t take my eyes off his ripped muscles and sweaty body. I was floating. I didnt even hear what he was asking me. Andy asked me if I was alright. I said fine..when I regained consciousness. He looked at me and said,Aunty,you look like you have just seen a ghost. I quickly ran out of the kitchen.This has continued for a while. I even look forward to Andy’s sessions with the girls so that I can quickly begin to pleasure myself.

A few days ago, Nnamdi sent me a picture of his manhood. I almost died when I received it. I didnt know whether to pretend I didnt see it or feign anger that he sent it to me. But so that it wont look obvious,I had to ask him what he meant by sending me that rubbish. The silly boy just laughed and said,Aunty,when you are ready, to play,you know where to find me.

Biko,my libido will not put me in trouble. Chai.so it is now very obvious? This boy will kill me o. Cos,I know I am almost falling for him. I called him stupid boy but God knows,that picture has been my love for the last two days. yesterday morning,when one of his regular girls came in,as she went in,she said, Aunty, Andy can help you o,if you need him. No need to die in silence. I called her anuohia (animal) and hissed. The girl laughed and they began to torture me again. This time,Andy sent me a video of their session. Also sent a text saying: this could be yours… I am finished!

I knew now that I was done for. As soon as my husband came back from work yesterday evening. I had to cook up lies to tell him to send away his brother. I told him the boy .....

http://livelystones.com.ng/oblivious-husband-how-his-rejection-driving-me-to-a-friendly-enemy/
Religion / Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by 080jbabe: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2018
NOTE:

This post is generating so many controversial responses,what do you think?
I am a Banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I have never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didn’t know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because I have never experienced it. 8 years of marriage with a miserable s*x life.
I have two children from my marriage. It happens that We traveled to my husband village during last Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members . It was a very terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me. The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me. I was frightened. I begged him and cried but he wouldn’t listen. It was a rape that cost me my marriage.
As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. I felt a kind of ,electrifying sensations that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn’t know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal. I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to come. Yes I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn’t been the same. The robber took me two rounds which I came both times. I don’t know what happened, .......

http://livelystones.com.ng/craaaaaazzzzy-how-a-married-woman-enjoy-being-raped/
Romance / Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by 080jbabe: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2018
NOTE:

This post is generating so many controversial responses,what do you think?

I am a Banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I have never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didn’t know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because I have never experienced it. 8 years of marriage with a miserable s*x life.
I have two children from my marriage. It happens that We traveled to my husband village during last Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members . It was a very terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me. The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me. I was frightened. I begged him and cried but he wouldn’t listen. It was a rape that cost me my marriage.
As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. I felt a kind of ,electrifying sensations that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn’t know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal. I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to come. Yes I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn’t been the same. The robber took me two rounds which I came both times. I don’t know what happened......

http://livelystones.com.ng/craaaaaazzzzy-how-a-married-woman-enjoy-being-raped/

1 Like

Family / How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by 080jbabe: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

I am an ardent reader of your blog and I must say you are doing great job. Kudos to you.

I have been following the recent posts on men cheating with their PAs and so on and so forth. I am now beginning to think that I should be really worried about my husband. You see,my husband is a Doctor and we have been married for almost a year. Whilst I know that it is his job to save lives and attend to people all the time,I am also worried about the hazards of his job. It would appear that women are always calling him for one thing or the other concerning their health.

It does not even help matters that he is a gynecologist. I mean, he attends to women are pregnant,trying to be pregnant. some call him at odd hours asking silly questions. I know my husband is a kind man. He even jokes about some of the questions his patients ask him. Questions like: how can I achieve orgasm. Like seriously. And my husband is a handsome man too. I know I am not just being paranoid because my hubby though he is honest tells me not to read his text messages because I might see messages that will give me cause for suspicion.

Hmm,one time,I actually did see a message from a patient claiming that she wants him so bad. I replied the message saying....

http://livelystones.com.ng/protect-husband-preying-hawks/
Romance / How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by 080jbabe: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

I am an ardent reader of your blog and I must say you are doing great job. Kudos to you.

I have been following the recent posts on men cheating with their PAs and so on and so forth. I am now beginning to think that I should be really worried about my husband. You see,my husband is a Doctor and we have been married for almost a year. Whilst I know that it is his job to save lives and attend to people all the time,I am also worried about the hazards of his job. It would appear that women are always calling him for one thing or the other concerning their health.

It does not even help matters that he is a gynecologist. I mean, he attends to women are pregnant,trying to be pregnant. some call him at odd hours asking silly questions. I know my husband is a kind man. He even jokes about some of the questions his patients ask him. Questions like: how can I achieve orgasm. Like seriously. And my husband is a handsome man too. I know I am not just being paranoid because my hubby though he is honest tells me not to read his text messages because I might see messages that will give me cause for suspicion.

Hmm,one time,I actually did see a message from a patient claiming that she wants him so bad. I replied the message saying.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/protect-husband-preying-hawks/
Crime / Cheating Gone Wrong: Adventures Of A Crazy Nigerian Wife by 080jbabe: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jzhane January 30, 2018 Marriage 3 Comments

Good evening ma,

I read with laughter at your post this morning about a girl that was trying to seduce her boss. I also laughed because I know most girls who think they have no man in their lives think going after married men is a norm. Imagine this mumu girl vowing to sleep with another woman’s husband and the mumu man already following her like a dog following fresh bone.

You see,a few years ago,my husband decided he wanted to start fcking his secretary. I found out because I made arrangements with any Driver my husband employs to be my spy and let me know if anything is unusual. So when Yusuf gave me info that Doris,that skinny bitch was fcking my husband of almost 12 years. Someone I met when he didnt have shit,a man I suffered with,made unthinkable sacrifices for,I knew it was game time!

I investigated this girl Doris. I found out that she was in a relationship with a someone in the US. This guy was actually her fiance. He had done introduction,so her family was involved. I traveled to the US to see this guy and told him what his girl was doing. Of course,I had pictures to prove my case. He was mad and was going to call her but I told him I had a plan.The plan was to actually pay this girl back in her own coin. So we agreed. I took pictures with her man. Just causal pictures. We put those pictures together with the pictures of Doris and my husband doing the nasty and I mailed them to Doris. I made sure it was hand delivered to her. The mail also had a note from her man in it saying that he was no longer interested in marrying her. We then packaged another set of pictures,this time of Doris and my husband,me and her fiancee and sent to Doris parents. The second package contained a note from the anonymous tip saying that if Doris does not stop seeing my husband,the pictures of her and my husband will be sent to all the blogs and released on social media.

I eventually got some guys to visit Doris . Their job was just to make her feel the cold blade of a very sharp knife. They were not to touch her,just make sure she got the message.

After all my plans above. I carried on with life very happy. Of course,all hell broke loose afterwards. My husband immediately knew I was behind all these. He came home and just asked me a question: did you sleep with another man,Doris fiance? I looked at him hard and long before answering: I said,.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/4592-2/

Family / Still On The Pas Sleeping With Their Bosses Matter by 080jbabe: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good Morning Admin,

You see this PA sleeping with bosses matter is not always as it seems o. Some people are not doing it intentionally.

Take for my own case,I am a PA too. (please keep me private).My boss is the one actually harassing me. I have been working with him for almost five years and this man has been sleeping with me since then. Of course,I know its not good but I need the job and I need the money. I am the only one sending myself to school and my younger ones are depending on me.

When I came to Lagos,I did several jobs to make it but due to the fact that I didnt have certificate,I didnt get any good job. I managed and finished my waec but after that,nothing and no one.

So when I got this job with my company,I was happy. I started as a Receptionist but after the MD PA resigned,I was promoted to PA. I dont like what I am doing but the kind of money and opportunities this position offers me is not I can get else where. With this job......

http://livelystones.com.ng/still-pas-sleeping-bosses-matter/
Romance / Still On The Pas Sleeping With Their Bosses Matter by 080jbabe: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good Morning Admin,

You see this PA sleeping with bosses matter is not always as it seems o. Some people are not doing it intentionally.

Take for my own case,I am a PA too. (please keep me private).My boss is the one actually harassing me. I have been working with him for almost five years and this man has been sleeping with me since then. Of course,I know its not good but I need the job and I need the money. I am the only one sending myself to school and my younger ones are depending on me.

When I came to Lagos,I did several jobs to make it but due to the fact that I didnt have certificate,I didnt get any good job. I managed and finished my waec but after that,nothing and no one.

So when I got this job with my company,I was happy. I started as a Receptionist but after the MD PA resigned,I was promoted to PA. I dont like what I am doing but the kind of money and opportunities this position offers me is not I can get else where. With this job.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/still-pas-sleeping-bosses-matter/
Romance / Top Tips For Finding A Spouse Even In Your Forties by 080jbabe: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Question:

If you’re in your 40s and you’re single, how do you find a spouse?

I know you have touched briefly on the topic of re-marriage at least once before; but I am struggling being a woman in my late 40s trying to find a man worthy of marriage; and worthy of being a father to my children, who are almost adults. This is not God’s design in any way, but I still feel as though I deserve a happy marriage. I struggle with how to find someone, as the pool is much smaller at this age. I struggle with wanting a father for my teens – they have no example other than their abusive father and his adultery which has apparently resulted in a happier marriage. I want them to see how marriage is supposed to be before I send them out to select a marriage partner of their own. I struggle with being lonely. Despite my horrible marriage, there were times when I had someone at home, someone to help with one child while i helped the other. I miss s*x, even though it was something we struggled with in the marriage (adultery & porn will do that, as you know). I want to know what the one-flesh bonding feels like. And lastly, I struggle with the fact that I’m getting older; I’m in menopause. I’ve recently had major surgery and I had no one there to help me. It just confirmed to me how short life is. I want to find the husband God has in mind for me, but it seems to be so much more difficult to do now.

Answer:

First, I’m so sorry that you had such a heartbreaking marriage to a man who would cheat on you. And I know that you must be so concerned about your children. But you don’t have to make up to them for what they have missed not having a great family growing up. I didn’t have a great family growing up, but I have a wonderful family now! And my mother is very much a part of that wonderful family, even though she never remarried. So please, don’t feel like you have to get married for your children. Just be a great mom and love them and trust God!

At the same time, though, I understand being lonely. And I asked on Facebook last week some tips on how to start dating in your 40s, and got some great replies.

So let’s talk about how to find a spouse in your forties. Some of these tips may not apply if you have children, but I hope these may resonate....

http://livelystones.com.ng/top-tips-finding-spouse-even-forties/
Romance / Cheating Gone Wrong: Adventures Of A Crazy Nigerian Wife. by 080jbabe: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good evening ma,

I read with laughter at your post this morning about a girl that was trying to seduce her boss. I also laughed because I know most girls who think they have no man in their lives think going after married men is a norm. Imagine this mumu girl vowing to sleep with another woman’s husband and the mumu man already following her like a dog following fresh bone.

You see,a few years ago,my husband decided he wanted to start f*cking his secretary. I found out because I made arrangements with any Driver my husband employs to be my spy and let me know if anything is unusual. So when Yusuf gave me info that Doris,that skinny bitch was f*cking my husband of almost 12 years. Someone I met when he didnt have shit,a man I suffered with,made unthinkable sacrifices for,I knew it was game time!

I investigated this girl Doris. I found out that she was in a relationship with a someone in the US. This guy was actually her fiance. He had done introduction,so her family was involved. I traveled to the US to see this guy and told him what his girl was doing. Of course,I had pictures to prove my case. He was mad and was going to call her but I told him I had a plan.The plan was to actually pay this girl back in her own coin. So we agreed. I took pictures with her man. Just causal pictures. We put those pictures together with the pictures of Doris and my husband doing the nasty and I mailed them to Doris. I made sure it was hand delivered to her. The mail also had a note from her man in it saying that he was no longer interested in marrying her. We then packaged another set of pictures,this time of Doris and my husband,me and her fiancee and sent to Doris parents. The second package contained a note from the anonymous tip saying that if Doris does not stop seeing my husband,the pictures of her and my husband will be sent to all the blogs and released on social media.

I eventually got some guys to visit Doris . Their job was just to make her feel the cold blade of a very sharp knife. They were not to touch her,just make sure she got the message.

After all my plans above. I carried on with life very happy. Of course,all hell broke loose afterwards. My husband immediately knew I was behind all these. He came home and just asked me a question: did you sleep with another man,Doris fiance? I looked at him hard and long before answering: I said,......

livelystones.com.ng/4592-2/
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 080jbabe: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good day all my experienced oga's in the house. Please is it still okay to buy Fidelity at the current price?

Is the price likely to fall further than it is currently?.

Thank you

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.