Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

0lawale20's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0lawale20's Profile / 0lawale20's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: So SW Isn't Homogenous Yoruba : Just Learnt Of The Ogu(egun) People by 0lawale20: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Ilaje in Ondo state

Which one did you hail from?

I hail from the same Ilaje
Politics / Re: So SW Isn't Homogenous Yoruba : Just Learnt Of The Ogu(egun) People by 0lawale20: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
IamAtikulate:

I have visited those places and they told me that they are not Yoruba but Ilaje. They only learnt Yoruba to a avoid discrimination from Yorubas.

FACT

I'm sure you visited another Ilaje and not the one I hail from

1 Like

Politics / Re: So SW Isn't Homogenous Yoruba : Just Learnt Of The Ogu(egun) People by 0lawale20: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
IamAtikulate:

They are not Sir.

Ilajes were Yorubanised.

Go to Igbokoda,Mahin and Ugbo and tell them this. I'm glad Nairaland is where this narrative of yours starts and ends

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: So SW Isn't Homogenous Yoruba : Just Learnt Of The Ogu(egun) People by 0lawale20: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
IamAtikulate:
There are also Ijaws

Ijebus

Egbas

Aworis

Ilajes

None of them are Yoruba

I haven't seen a bigger clownery all my life. The Ilaje sub group (which I belong to)is part of the Yoruba ethnic group and we have never denied our yorubaness. We even trace our history to Ile I've which is the source of the Yoruba race. The Awori's, Egba's and Ijebu's are Yoruba too

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Is No One Considering Akeredolu For Presidency? by 0lawale20: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Is it the same Akeredolu who also doubles as the governor of my state or another one? As Ondo state governor, that man has been nothing but failure.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 by 0lawale20: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
https:///KiVa6CGzdpACo48uCrmYDs

Real Madrid fans should join this Real Madrid fan page

#Hala Madrid y Nada mas
Sports / Real Madrid Fans Page by 0lawale20: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Are you a Los blancos faithful who would like to join a Real Madrid fans page where Real Madrid news are posted and discussed? If yes this is for you.

Kindly join the WhatsApp group via https:///KiVa6CGzdpACo48uCrmYDs

TV/Movies / ''MOVING ON'' A Cartoon Animation Playlet by 0lawale20: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
''MOVING ON'' is a cartoon animation playlet that has rape as it's central theme.Produced by HYBRID MEDIA,it is a must watch for every anti rape crusader

Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7uPHJ2A38
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by 0lawale20: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Patronise Minnie online store today

Politics / Re: Apart From Sw Which Other Region Can You Find Lot Of YORUBAS by 0lawale20: 12:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Cashsteady:

Yorubas plenty for Delta.. But that se I no sure Yoruba dey oo because I have this friend is an igbo guy living in SW but schooling in se(futo) the guy say since he reached futo he has never seen any Yoruba person

I have a friend who attends Futo and he is a Yoruba guy
Education / Re: Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
For those of us that do see the school on regularly basis,we do not need all these pictures .Almost all the buildings in that school were built by the Olusegun Agagu led administration and I doubt if the Akeredolu led administration has started and completed one.I stand to be corrected by anyone who attends the school
Education / Re: Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
phemmizjay:
the simple issue there is the ikales(deputy gov. tribe) are hungry for power.

The deputy governor is from ESE odo.He is not an Ikale man
Politics / Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
omartins007:
i dont think you stay in Ondo State, hadnt been you do, you will know he deserves second term

I stay in Igbokoda and I school in Akungba akoko.I'm a full blooded Ondo state indigene

1 Like

Politics / Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bolowolowo:
This is an achievement? I’m SW, but substandard schools like this shouldn’t be a thing in 2020. Stop praising subpar work and mediocrity. Demand Better.

God bless you.
Politics / Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Oga I'm putting it to you categorically that you're not informed and you have no absolute idea what good governance looks like.

If you know anything at all, you'd know that qualitative education is not all about constructing ultra-modern school buildings. What about motivating the teachers to be able to impact the pupils more. Before Akeredolu came on board, it was hell on earth for teachers to get paid their salaries thus leading to frequent industrial actions which usually paralyzed socio-economic activities in the state. Governor Akeredolu knows and appreciates the essentiality of having a well-motivated and productive civil service for the actualization of his governance agenda. He has also being motivating the workers by giving them promotions as and when due.

On the Increment of the State's tertiary institutions fees, it was an action that needed to be done if the institution doesn't want to risk going on strike like LAUTECH and co. Mention any state university in the South West Region that pay lower tuition than the ones in Ondo State. Look at LAUTECH that's owed by two states, the students pay over 70k and yet they still go on strike due to lack of funding. Ekiti State university pay over 100k. The Increment was bound to happen at one point or the other. Let's stop allowing sentiment to cloud our senses.

I'm not informed because I have refused to join the bandwagon to celebrate mediocrity? It is true that education isn't about the infrastructures alone but no matter how good the teachers of a school are,they would no doubt need excellent infrastructures and facilities to succeed.Building useless blocks of classrooms in 2020 shouldn't be regarded as a feat but failure

I'm an Aauite and from what I have seen(not hearsay),AAUA is worse compared to when we were paying less than 35k.In my 100 level in 2015/2016,I paid #32,000 as school fees and the school gen was always put on between the hours of 7am to 4pm in the day but now,the school gen is normally switched on around 8am and at times 10am and is switched off around 2pm.The health centre is in terrible state and the sports complex is in a mess.Even the road linking the senate building to the academic area of the school is in a mess.I'm still wondering what the school fees we have been paying are being used for.

How many quality hospitals have been built by this administration ?Why is Ondo south in blackout? What has Aketi done to the sea incursion ravaging some of the communities in Ilaje local government?

I know he has done some things which are commendable but he hasn't been stellar overall

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Let's assume you truly stay in Ondo State, which of the above listed achievements is fake or not true? It's either you're not awake to reality or you are not informed.

I'm very much informed and I know what good governance is.Never in my life will I celebrate a governor of an oil producing state building blocks of classrooms when he can actually build schools with ultra modern facilities.I will never go as low as applauding a man who increased AAUA school fees and after doing so,the facilities and infrastructures in the school have deteriorated.I will never join the bandwagon to celebrate a man who can't pay OSOPADEC bursary to students from the oil producing communities.Why should I celebrate him when Ondo south is in total blackout?How many quality hospitals and schools has Aketi built? Has Ondo state changed from being a civil servants state to an industrial hub?What is the media noise all about?

6 Likes

Politics / Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
I stay in Ondo state and I do not think Aketi is worthy of second term.He isn't as stellar as portrayed in the media

44 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.