Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) (38722 Views)

Ondo Commissioner Alleges Forgery Of Akeredolu’s Signature On Official Document / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) / APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by roseb1(f): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

He renovated them.
lol.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Hajokexyz: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Everything on this forum is now attached to igbo ...even when the person is purely of a Yoruba or Hausa blood ...they will say he or she has connection with the igbo. ....
myopic comments .
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2020
pjhyde:

Its sad to know that the person I'm engaging is not as intelligent as I thought he is. Visit your post again read through and highlight where dualisation of road is written.

Let me think for you,... Some of the road constructed are dual carriage.... very good, clap for yourself. The question is how many kilometer is each of these roads? These are just normal street roads that a Sanwolu does everyday, and you want me to celebrate this as achievements for a governor of an oil producing state. Really, its a shame.

I'm sure you don't work in the state civil service. Its very easy to be paid to spread propaganda. Come and feel what Civil servants are feeling under Akeredolu if you will still have the heart to sustain this propaganda.

Like I said earlier, Ondo people are very delicate people. Ondo people don't make noise, but they know exactly where they are going.

We await election day.

From your first comment I knew you are not that bright. I understand you think with your brain in your anus. It's a mistake to have engaged you in the first place. Even though dualization was not mentioned in the main post, are you so blind that you can't see the picture I posted? Are you so daft that you need to be fed with every detail and information before you grab it?

Besides how many roads projects has Sanwo-Olu initiated and executed in Lagos. Mention them. If you live in Ondo State or know anything about Ondo state at all, I'm sure you'd would have seen the Dualization projects of Aketi. If you know the kilometres of the dualised roads, come to Ondo State and measure by yourself.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2020
bizzibodi:

Men!U descendants of oduduwa carry Surface2air missiles for mouth ooo!omo see bombardness grin grin
Na only for mouth una get strength more from Abia state

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by SaintBeehot(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2020
SLAP44:

How about Aregbesola and ajimobi that married yoruba, why did they fail abysmally grin
you really deserve to recieve your name cool
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by mulerogold(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Champneys:

Ema tan Ara Yin (Keep fooling yourselves!)
Only a sycophant or a dishonest person will believe the achievements listed above that is riddled with duplicity, gross exaggeration and untruths.
Clowns!!!!!

No mind that mumu . No electricity in the whole of the SOUTH for 12years.
He failed us and we are ready to fail him woefully.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by femmyapson(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Michdear(f): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Aside the flyover in ore,ALMOST all the projects posted here are false,you need to have it in mind that Ondo State is one of the NDDC state too,Governor akeredolu performed below expectations,infact he took Ondo State back in terms of infrastructure,his media are only here to paint fake project,ore flyover is 2 lane road instead of four lane,less than 1KM long yet cost over #5 billion,the only road major akeredolu ever completed in Ondo State is that of owo his town and mind you the Mimiko administration constructed most of the road,akeredolu only extend them and paint lol,for the other road mentioned in Akure non is completed yet,all are still under construction same with ikare ,Akeredolu total road construction either done or still under construction is less than 50KM,other road mention here are proposed non is reality,this man have the opportunity to work hard but I will call him a lazy man who doesn’t understand governance,he lied about the 700 blocks,mind you he said 700 blocks and not schools yet all renovated schools are less than 200 ,wack renovation o without educational equipments,akeredolu administration hike tertiary institutions fee to over 100 percent ,but I won’t blam him for that due to cost of tuning university,but you know what ? Mr akeredolu never add up anything to any of the school infrastructure despite hike in school fees,things are really bad ,Ondo State health sector use to be one of the best under former governor Mimiko,akeredolu came and destroy all the policies ,Increasw health care fee and yet didn’t bother to contribute,well he built a bungalow attached hospital and call it teaching hospital annex in Akure ,funny situation,the ore industrial project are from the past administration and all what the media said about providing mass employment are all lies,the Linyi factory have less than 50 workers and most are Chinese ,they are no different from those factories you see in mowe /Ibafo,akeredolu is a propagandist,He never justify what he receive from FG purse ,this man pay civil servant half salary and sometime non,yet he still owe them 3 to 4 months he vowed not to pay those anyway yet he can pay his son who is incHre of internal revenue over #450 million for servicing a hidden money inbzenith bank,am from Ondo State,call any of your family or friend residing in Ondo State to confirm how bad governor rotimi akeredolu “aketi” administration is,I have no problem in him having his family working wits government,infact his wife over reaction and pokenosing is no big deal so far they are working for the people of Ondo State but it’s so sad that’s not the case,rotimi akeredolu SAN failed Ondo State people big time. Will score him 35/100.

PS: Don’t mind my grammatical/typo error am too pained to check any correction

3 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Michdear(f): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
roseb1:
Can we see pictures of the so called Mega schools built by Aketi? If truely there are, am sure you would have included it as part of his achievement.
don’t mind him ,the mega schools in Ondo State was built by Mimiko administration and not akeredolu even the picture of the international event center posted was erected by Mimiko ,akeredolu is a failure ,Aside the flyover in ore,ALMOST all the projects posted here are false,you need to have it in mind that Ondo State is one of the NDDC state too,Governor akeredolu performed below expectations,infact he took Ondo State back in terms of infrastructure,his media are only here to paint fake project,ore flyover is 2 lane road instead of four lane,less than 1KM long yet cost over #5 billion,the only major road akeredolu ever completed in Ondo State is that of owo his town and mind you the Mimiko administration constructed most of the road,akeredolu only extend them and paint lol,for the other road mentioned in Akure non is completed yet,all are still under construction same with ikare ,Akeredolu total road construction either done or still under construction is less than 50KM,other road mention here are proposed non is reality,this man have the opportunity to work hard but I will call him a lazy man who doesn’t understand governance,he lied about the 700 blocks,mind you he said 700 blocks and not schools yet all renovated schools are less than 200 ,wack renovation o without educational equipments,akeredolu administration hike tertiary institutions fee to over 100 percent ,but I won’t blam him for that due to cost of tuning university,but you know what ? Mr akeredolu never add up anything to any of the school infrastructure despite hike in school fees,things are really bad ,Ondo State health sector use to be one of the best under former governor Mimiko,akeredolu came and destroy all the policies ,Increasw health care fee and yet didn’t bother to contribute,well he built a bungalow attached hospital and call it teaching hospital annex in Akure ,funny situation,the ore industrial project are from the past administration and all what the media said about providing mass employment are all lies,the Linyi factory have less than 50 workers and most are Chinese ,they are no different from those factories you see in mowe /Ibafo,akeredolu is a propagandist,He never justify what he receive from FG purse ,this man pay civil servant half salary and sometime non,yet he still owe them 3 to 4 months he vowed not to pay those anyway yet he can pay his son who is incHre of internal revenue over #450 million for servicing a hidden money inbzenith bank,am from Ondo State,call any of your family or friend residing in Ondo State to confirm how bad governor rotimi akeredolu “aketi” administration is,I have no problem in him having his family working wits government,infact his wife over reaction and pokenosing is no big deal so far they are working for the people of Ondo State but it’s so sad that’s not the case,rotimi akeredolu SAN failed Ondo State people big time. Will score him 35/100.

3 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Michdear(f): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Na only for mouth una get strength more from Abia state
awesome projects these are stuffs we are expecting akeredolu to do in ondo are by complementing what his predecessor have done but alas man decide to be unfortunate,a very Lazy public servant
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by omoba2k2: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Aketi should first deal with Sola Oke @ d Apc primaries b4 Ondo state people deal d next blow cos no 2nd term. Forget all dis propaganda. He na akagum ask civil servants, his wife no let osopadec work. Cos of money, Nao supermarket wey be madam family don coner majority of contracts, party members are complaining. Ibadan contractors every where. Woos no 2nd term for aketi gbabe.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by oyeb15: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Even if e no do anything,they will still post many things . Obaseki dey blab say he created 15million jobs in Edo State.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Tamkurou: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
0lawale20:
I stay in Ondo state and I do not think Aketi is worthy of second term.He isn't as stellar as portrayed in the media
You're actually right, he's not worthy of second term.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by speakout2015: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
God bless you richly please....let the mediocrity he has sent to this platform keep saying rubbish!!!
Michdear:
Aside the flyover in ore,ALMOST all the projects posted here are false,you need to have it in mind that Ondo State is one of the NDDC state too,Governor akeredolu performed below expectations,infact he took Ondo State back in terms of infrastructure,his media are only here to paint fake project,ore flyover is 2 lane road instead of four lane,less than 1KM long yet cost over #5 billion,the only road major akeredolu ever completed in Ondo State is that of owo his town and mind you the Mimiko administration constructed most of the road,akeredolu only extend them and paint lol,for the other road mentioned in Akure non is completed yet,all are still under construction same with ikare ,Akeredolu total road construction either done or still under construction is less than 50KM,other road mention here are proposed non is reality,this man have the opportunity to work hard but I will call him a lazy man who doesn’t understand governance,he lied about the 700 blocks,mind you he said 700 blocks and not schools yet all renovated schools are less than 200 ,wack renovation o without educational equipments,akeredolu administration hike tertiary institutions fee to over 100 percent ,but I won’t blam him for that due to cost of tuning university,but you know what ? Mr akeredolu never add up anything to any of the school infrastructure despite hike in school fees,things are really bad ,Ondo State health sector use to be one of the best under former governor Mimiko,akeredolu came and destroy all the policies ,Increasw health care fee and yet didn’t bother to contribute,well he built a bungalow attached hospital and call it teaching hospital annex in Akure ,funny situation,the ore industrial project are from the past administration and all what the media said about providing mass employment are all lies,the Linyi factory have less than 50 workers and most are Chinese ,they are no different from those factories you see in mowe /Ibafo,akeredolu is a propagandist,He never justify what he receive from FG purse ,this man pay civil servant half salary and sometime non,yet he still owe them 3 to 4 months he vowed not to pay those anyway yet he can pay his son who is incHre of internal revenue over #450 million for servicing a hidden money inbzenith bank,am from Ondo State,call any of your family or friend residing in Ondo State to confirm how bad governor rotimi akeredolu “aketi” administration is,I have no problem in him having his family working wits government,infact his wife over reaction and pokenosing is no big deal so far they are working for the people of Ondo State but it’s so sad that’s not the case,rotimi akeredolu SAN failed Ondo State people big time. Will score him 35/100.

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Tamkurou: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:
He tried.
But I don't think he can win 2nd term.

He can't get Ondo central votes.

He shouldn't dream about getting Ondo north south votes too.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
SLAP44:

How about Aregbesola and ajimobi that married yoruba, why did they fail abysmally grin

You were the one who tried to link the performance of a governor with the tribe of his wife. There is no relationship between performance and tribe. That was why sanromeo mentioned other governors who married Igbo women and yet have failed to perform. This shows that there is no correlation whatsoever between performance and the tribe of one's wife. In other words, the tribe of one's wife is not a predictor of one's performance. Your wife's attitude may be a predictor, though. For instance, if you have a quarrelsome wife, it may affect your mental health and invariably your performance.

But since we have good and bad women in all tribes, as well as smart and foolish women in all tribes, it is impossible for a wife's tribe to predict her husband's performance as governor.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by peculiar2021(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=90420037]

Ondo, Osun, Oyo are not the states where 2nd term is easily secured.

Mimiko worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term.
He is the one that shaped Ondo state.

Aregbesola worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term..
He Is the one that shaped Osun state.

Ajimobi worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term.
He shaped Oyo state also.

The above governors are the first to secure 2nd term in their respective States.

Unlike Ibo land grin

As it stands.

Akeredolu might lose his 2nd term. (Ondo state)

Oyetola might lose his 2nd term (Osun state)

Makinde might lose his 2nd term (Oyo state)

The reason being, they didn't perform enough

I'm sure none of your Ibo governors, done half of what these governors did.
Yet they secure 2nd term grin, just because they shared kerosene and Akpu grin

cc:
Totit
Metaphysical
PVision2020
Legendhero
Ogwashiukwu[/quote

What do you Know about Oyo State undecided
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by DeLaRue: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
If the governor has refurbished and fenced hundreds of so-called bungalow schools, that's fine in my eyes.

There's no evidence that students who attend classes in large multi storey buildings perform better that those who attend bungalow schools.

A/c or fans in classes are fine, but they're not essential, especially when there's rarely electricity.

What's important is that the classes are reasonably comfortable for the kids and that they have good and motivated teachers.

Another factor is that in states like Ekiti and Ondo, schools often sit on generously sized land. It's not unusual for a small primary/ secondary school of about 400 students with less that 15 class rooms to sit on a massive (mostly unused) expanse of land. Why should a governor knock the existing class rooms down to build massive multi storey buildings when they're not needed? Just so pictures of his schools can look better than that of another Governor on nairaland?

Most Nigerian governor's are corrupt, incompetent and in it for themselves. What is also wrong is the constant meaningless comparisons of buildings in different States.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Tamkurou: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bolowolowo:
This is an achievement? I’m SW, but substandard schools like this shouldn’t be a thing in 2020. Stop praising subpar work and mediocrity. Demand Better.
All he did was repainting the schools ooo.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by funso4life(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Let's assume you truly stay in Ondo State, which of the above listed achievements is fake or not true? It's either you're not awake to reality or you are not informed.
I stay in Akure,Ondo state ,and I know the one of construction of abusoro road is partly true .He only did 1km of the road ,which is like doing 1/5th of the road ,the rest of the road is still nothing to write about, though he is trying but he can still do more than that .
Olukayode dual carriage road is still under construction and there is no way he can finish it before this year election.
OSRC (Ondo state Radiovision cooperation) he should do something about that media house ,the display and audio is bad ,they are worse than NTA.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tamkurou:

He shouldn't dream about getting Ondo north votes too.

Lol, he'll get it.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by djperoski2010(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
SLAP44:

Marry an IGBO woman grin
I see the tribal bigot
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Androidlic: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
none
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Tamkurou: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lisaint:
After increasing everything he met on ground

Well all understand the politics he trying to play by reducing owo fees.

I was in Akoko during is election in 2017.
And I know how much they use In buying each vote for him.

That aside
Where's mother and child?
How much is the tuition fees of all Ondo states institution before he took over?

How much is it now?

How did mimiko managed this institution for 8 years?

He did roads yes!
I accept it

But the only way the masses are benefitting directly is by by education

He increased everything
When student were protesting and market women were protesting that outrageous amount

He order the police to disperse them using any means

Sheey nah road or flyover is go give money to the market women to pay 150k as school fees for there ward in 100 level at AAUA

Since he increased the tuition fee of aaua
What has he done in those schools ?
Abi tell them you say anything change since they using remita?

A friend of mine had to drop out of AAUA in 100l because he can't afford to pay the fee, and there are many students that dropped out too then.

Another reason why I despise him so much is after scraping a year out of NAIS/FELGOS OSOPADEC bursary, he only paid 20% of the students for the ongoing session. Mind you, many students depend on that money to pay their School and accomodations fee. Besides, OSOPADEC bursary is the only means indigenes of the oil producing LGAs are benefiting from Ondo state govt.

How about workers salary that he refused to pay fully after collecting full allocations from FG?
There's a woman that works at the local govt council (I think she's in level 8 or 9) in my area that received #5,000 as salary for last month, because Aketi paid only 50% of her salary. Isn't that so so insensitive of him to do during this hard time?
I won't commend him for the road and school renovations, because he's obligated to do them.

Aketi has failed Ondo state and he's going back home in 2021.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Tamkurou: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sheriman:
ORE still no get Light.. In a year we get Light for 30days.

The bad road nko?
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Tamkurou: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, he'll get it.

Na Ondo South I be mean.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Ondo, Osun, Oyo are not the states where 2nd term is easily secured.

Mimiko worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term.
He is the one that shaped Ondo state.

Aregbesola worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term..
He Is the one that shaped Osun state.

Ajimobi worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term.
He shaped Oyo state also.

The above governors are the first to secure 2nd term in their respective States.

Unlike Ibo land grin

As it stands.

Akeredolu might lose his 2nd term. (Ondo state)

Oyetola might lose his 2nd term (Osun state)

Makinde might lose his 2nd term (Oyo state)

The reason being, they didn't perform enough

I'm sure none of your Ibo governors, done half of what these governors did.
Yet they secure 2nd term grin, just because they shared kerosene and Akpu grin

cc:
Totit
Metaphysical
PVision2020
Legendhero
Ogwashiukwu
Olodo
The best performing governors in Nigeria are in the south east n south south, followed by some northern states the sw governors have always been the least performing governors including Lagos state.
N for your info Aregbesola n ajimobi remains the worst governors in Nigerian history.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Oga I'm putting it to you categorically that you're not informed and you have no absolute idea what good governance looks like.

If you know anything at all, you'd know that qualitative education is not all about constructing ultra-modern school buildings. What about motivating the teachers to be able to impact the pupils more. Before Akeredolu came on board, it was hell on earth for teachers to get paid their salaries thus leading to frequent industrial actions which usually paralyzed socio-economic activities in the state. Governor Akeredolu knows and appreciates the essentiality of having a well-motivated and productive civil service for the actualization of his governance agenda. He has also being motivating the workers by giving them promotions as and when due.

On the Increment of the State's tertiary institutions fees, it was an action that needed to be done if the institution doesn't want to risk going on strike like LAUTECH and co. Mention any state university in the South West Region that pay lower tuition than the ones in Ondo State. Look at LAUTECH that's owed by two states, the students pay over 70k and yet they still go on strike due to lack of funding. Ekiti State university pay over 100k. The Increment was bound to happen at one point or the other. Let's stop allowing sentiment to cloud our senses.

I'm not informed because I have refused to join the bandwagon to celebrate mediocrity? It is true that education isn't about the infrastructures alone but no matter how good the teachers of a school are,they would no doubt need excellent infrastructures and facilities to succeed.Building useless blocks of classrooms in 2020 shouldn't be regarded as a feat but failure

I'm an Aauite and from what I have seen(not hearsay),AAUA is worse compared to when we were paying less than 35k.In my 100 level in 2015/2016,I paid #32,000 as school fees and the school gen was always put on between the hours of 7am to 4pm in the day but now,the school gen is normally switched on around 8am and at times 10am and is switched off around 2pm.The health centre is in terrible state and the sports complex is in a mess.Even the road linking the senate building to the academic area of the school is in a mess.I'm still wondering what the school fees we have been paying are being used for.

How many quality hospitals have been built by this administration ?Why is Ondo south in blackout? What has Aketi done to the sea incursion ravaging some of the communities in Ilaje local government?

I know he has done some things which are commendable but he hasn't been stellar overall

3 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tamkurou:

Na Ondo South I be mean.

Okay, it's true.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by aBrokeRichDude: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
See what a governor supposed to be doing, see big industrial projects and see flyovers.

But obaseki is busy signing mou for 4 years.

Erosion still dey Benin
No road
Light is now worst
Benin park
Port

Nothing at all

Mehnnn

Bro i weak wen ppl dey support Obaseki i swr (Although Oshio First tenure still remain one of d best edo ppl don see)... Com Evbuotubu bro u go shed tears for govtment....Anybdy wen don ever support government for Edo state must b a political bigot...

Las las d same APC and PDP supporters go still go queue dey fight each other for same govtment ....

cry cry
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bolowolowo:
This is an achievement? I’m SW, but substandard schools like this shouldn’t be a thing in 2020. Stop praising subpar work and mediocrity. Demand Better.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR / The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.