Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) (38738 Views)

Ondo Commissioner Alleges Forgery Of Akeredolu’s Signature On Official Document / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) / APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Lisaint(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2020
Sheriman:
ORE still no get Light.. In a year we get Light for 30days.

And is hometown

Is having light as if they are the only in Ondo state

If you see the way he tarred every street in owo

Make owo people vote for ham abeg

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by bidez(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2020
bidez:
You mean Audio Achievement?
whenever you people done deceiving yourselves, please let me know...
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
In a free and fair election. This governor will lose.
But we know he's banking on 10k per vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Sanromeo:

Aketi's performance has nothing to do with Igbo woman.

What about the Kerosene Governor and other Governors from the East that married Igbo women but their achievements are not upto half of the achievements of Aketi?

Biko, na which one be Kerosene governor? cool

3 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by seeker121(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Technical knockout....

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Lanrextop23333(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Imagine someone saying Ajimobi failed I laugh on Swahili

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Abeq go and sleep.
Akeredolu completed fly over in less than two years.

Abia fly over is over 5yrs now.
Yet, ondo people felt Akeredolu has not done anything.

But abia people shamelessly voted for ikepazu for 2nd term cheesy

Abeq, don't quote me again jare.

How about the current governor of Osun state

Abia governor performed better than this

4 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Take it or leave it, there's dividends of democracy. All Nigeria needs is time!

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

How about the current governor of Osun state

Abia governor performed better than this

lol, check my comment on the first page.

I said as it stands,
Osun governor might lose his 2nd term.

Moreover he's yet to use 2 yrs.
But abia governor is using close to 7yrs.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Kerosene governor

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by dongodav: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2020
To give birth in Ondo State na wahala, cos to afford the payment, and during Mimiko it was free and you will also be given a mobile phone with sim card called Phone Abiye. But Akeredolu came into power and scattered the state. He lacked administration because it is that Edo woman that is ruling Ondo State. Go to Alagbaka, the official language there is Igbo/Edo and you are paid here ranting.

4 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Kerosene governor of Abia state projects

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by teric4love(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2020
do pple of ondo community offended you aketi? because I cannot see ondo community as part of beneficiaries town
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by apexx6506: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2020
[color=#] 4811480[/color]
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Bbbwings: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2020
lekki1444:
I need to relocate to ondo lol. this man is working
Carry gen with you
Electricity is pretty bad there
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2020
0lawale20:
I stay in Ondo state and I do not think Aketi is worthy of second term.He isn't as stellar as portrayed in the media
Don't mind the clueless media we have...Mimiko's legacies had been debauched by this man the media are praising...The University of Medical sciences teaching Hospital for over fours years since Mimiko left is still an eyesore...Those students may end up spending 10 years or more with what I saw there last month..If I were part of the their medical school accreditation team, I would scored them 10/100...The press is part of our problem in this country as most of them are asslickers.

4 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by wealthgrowers(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Mr Governor worked and all what you listed truly exist. No doubt. But you and I know that in politics, the political party that brought you in to power and the people that worked for your election must be carried along during your government. I'm not talking about sharing of money. I'm talking of government of inclusion. A lot of the people that worked for Aketi feel like orphans in his government. The Governor deserves a second term for the works he has done, but you need a political party and politicians to win an election. The Governor needs to work hard on bringing reputable politicians to rally around him, and he needs to do more to gain grounds at the grassroot in the Party (APC). I wish Aketi all the best.

OndoFirstBorn:

Let's assume you truly stay in Ondo State, which of the above listed achievements is fake or not true? It's either you're not awake to reality or you are not informed.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Bbbwings: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Bolowolowo:
This is an achievement? I’m SW, but substandard schools like this shouldn’t be a thing in 2020. Stop praising subpar work and mediocrity. Demand Better.
Thunder will fire him last last
See yeye bungalow
We saw zulum own yesterday

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by pjhyde: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Did the entire Ondo Central tell you this on WhatsApp? Lol

These are few of Aketi's achievements in Ondo Central

ROAD
Sunday Bus Stop/Abusoro road. off ljoka Akure (Akure South LGA)

Iwalewa inner community roads (Akure South LGA)

Idanre township roads (ifedore LGA)

State Hospital Internal access road (Akure South LGA)

Construction of Rural Roads (llara Mokin/Ikota.

Ifedore) through Public and Inter Governmental Relations Office

Oba Osupa Road (ie. A-Division-NEPA roundabout) dualisation (Akure South LGA

Civil Service Commission to Federal Secretariat, including adjoining streets (Akure South LGA)

Appeal Court to SUBEB. Oda road, Akure (Akure South LGA)

ijapo Estate inner roads, Akure (Akure South LGA

Ijoka-Idanre road, including road spurs (Ifedore & Akure South LGAs)

Isarun township roads (Ifedore LGA) Igbara oke-Ibuji (ifedore LGA)

Oke Ogba community road network. Akure (Akure South LGA)

Gaga community road network, Akure (Akure South LGA)

Olugbenga Ale Avenue, beside Tradefair complex Alagbaka, Akure (Akure South LGA)

EDUCATION

Construction of Perimeter Fence at AUD Primary School, Ondo (Ondo West LGA)

Renovation of 6 classroom with office at AUD Primary School. Ondo. (Ondo West LGA)

Renovation of a block 6 Classroom block (A)with Office at St. Mary's Primary School, Gbose, Ondo

Construction of 6 Classroom with Office at Mount Bethel Primary School, Ondo

Construction of 6 Classroom with Office at ST Matthew's RCM Primary School, Ondo

Renovation of five classroom with office block A & B at AUD Primary School, Ondo

Construction of 6 Classroom with Office at St. Anne's Primary School, Ondo

Renovation of 4 Classrooms block with store at St. Mary's Pry School, Gbose, (Ondo West LGA)

Renovation of One Classroom Primary School, Oke-igbala, Ondo at St. Peter's RCM

Renovation of Story Building (cool Classrooms at St.

Peter's RCM Primary School, Oke Igbala, Ondo Renovation of 8 bay toilet at Holy Flock Pry School. Ondo.

Renovation of 6 Classrooms block with office at St Kelvin Pry School Egunsi Ondo

Renovation of 2 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Renovation of 4 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Renovation of One Classroom Primary School, Oke-Igbala, Ondo

Renovation of Story Building (cool Classrooms at St. Peter's RCM Primary School, Oke Igbala, Ondo

Renovation of 8 bay toilet at Holy Flock Pry School. Ondo.

Renovation of 6 Classrooms block with office at St Kelvin Pry School Egunsi Ondo

Renovation of 2 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Renovation of 4 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Construction of 6 Classrooms with Office at St. Peters Primary School. Bolorunduro

Completion of Perimeter Fence at St.Peter's Primary School, Bolorunduro

Renovation of Computer Room at St Peter's Primary School, Bolorunduro

Renovation of a block of 4 Classrooms at St Peter's Primary School, Bolorunduro

Construction of Perimeter fence at St. Mathew Pry School Owena Elesin

Renovation of 2 Classrooms block at St. John's Anglican Pry School. Igbo-Oja

Renovation of 3 Classrooms block at St. John's Anglican Pry School, Igbo-Oja

Construction of Perimeter fence at St John's Anglican Pry School Igbo-Oja

Renovation of 6 Classrooms with Office at St. PAUL'S Primary School, Wasimi Construction of 6 Classrooms with office at St. Benedict's RCM Primary School, Ojojo

And many many more. I can go on and on.
But these are not projects meant to be counted as an achievement by a state governor of an oil producing state. These projects are meant to be undertaken by the local government chairmen. Projects like these were part of the reasons why some of us never really supported Mimiko for second term despite the media propaganda. Aketi is recycling thesame method and he may not just succeed, Ondo people are wiser now. If he wants to test his popularity, he should go and tell this stories to ondo state students, Rufus Giwa poly and AAUA; he should go say same to Poly lecturers. See, a governor that fails in term of the welfare of his people has failed completely because it is fundamental. I can bet Akeredolu can not win Owo local govt not to talk of winning the state election. You know we don't make noise, we quietly await the election day.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by SmartPolician: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Kerosene governor

If Okezie is starting all these projects, what have TA Orji and Uzo Kalu been doing?
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Kerosene governor of Abia projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Let's assume you truly stay in Ondo State, which of the above listed achievements is fake or not true? It's either you're not awake to reality or you are not informed.

I'm very much informed and I know what good governance is.Never in my life will I celebrate a governor of an oil producing state building blocks of classrooms when he can actually build schools with ultra modern facilities.I will never go as low as applauding a man who increased AAUA school fees and after doing so,the facilities and infrastructures in the school have deteriorated.I will never join the bandwagon to celebrate a man who can't pay OSOPADEC bursary to students from the oil producing communities.Why should I celebrate him when Ondo south is in total blackout?How many quality hospitals and schools has Aketi built? Has Ondo state changed from being a civil servants state to an industrial hub?What is the media noise all about?

6 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Kerosene governor of Abia projects.

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2020
Kerosene governor of Abia

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by shiwex: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Dapo Abiodun...show us your own achievements..........Worst governor in Nigeria. Pure Useless
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=90436627][/quote]
Kerosene governor projects

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2020
Nairaland is a campaign tool/ arm of APC....the speed at which they push anything APC to the front page is something else
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by pjhyde: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2020
Kaxmytex:
How much is aketi paying you for this

Talk true o..

U go delete ur account las las when the time comes..

Walahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.