Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

0lerry's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0lerry's Profile / 0lerry's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Phones / Samsung Ch@t 3222 Users by 0lerry: 6:26pm On May 09, 2011
Please i use this phone and i fill fuckd. cant find my way arround applications and themes. and also am looking for the default pin code for it. please any help would be appreciated.
if it also has secrete codes like nokia and others, pls lets have it.
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 0lerry: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
Can someone help me with tips and links to get a software to flash a nokia 3310c version 04.19 phone? Pls id appreciate it.
Webmasters / Free browsing with Indiawebproxy Using Multilinks Modem by 0lerry: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
Anybody with the recent config? what i have bin using, i think is a little dicy n i hear its up n cool. please i would appreciate if any one can assist with. tnx alredy,
Phones / Multi-links Proxy And Port Address by 0lerry: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hello pple. i'm begining to wonder if at all this network has a network proxy and port addy. I have been  searching but cn't find. Please can any1 help me with that?
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free to Air codes by 0lerry: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2009
Please people i need help. I'm trynna decrypt ma locked channels and was told of a decryption ware but i'm finding difficulty going about it to make matter worst the software's name wasn't mentioned.
Romance / Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by 0lerry: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2009
Damn crazy. perhaps the mum is unaware that these days even tods understand the biology of themselves;really unfortunate that she is too blind to see; but if she keeps on pressing that it happened that way then for me i'll help her pray that the daughter didn't conceive by an evil spirit. grin grin grin
Romance / Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by 0lerry: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2009
Guess i'd say that if i am to be fair in speech, i'm averagely the cold type but do get warm too. nnnm! in as much as i would like to express myself wholy to whosoever, i sometimes still prefer a me 2 u thing; you know sometimes don't feel good knowing that other people are in on what's going on even if they don't know me in person. undecided It just does sometimes gets me nervous and selfmindful. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: 17 Signs U Love Someone by 0lerry: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
kiss kissYeah me too and you cant possibly imagine that i never realized it'll be this real because i was thinking that since she lived in a different state and i in another it won't work. i'v been draging this for over two years now and this time arround i decided i must give it a try. were still draging feets coz well ever since we've friends, talk on phone and all that. but i believe we'll be gr8. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Never thought i'd ever let this go public.
Romance / Re: 17 Signs U Love Someone by 0lerry: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2009
grin grin grin I see u've been in and out already. Cause you know when it's happening to you you can hardly ever notice it you just know and feel you doing exactly what should be done. "lol:1!! cheesy grin cheesy

Celebrities / Re: Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? by 0lerry: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2009
cheesy cheesy Damn O.B' no cold play milian's d hottest even though rihana also has gr8 physique en i'm a strong fan. But a spade's a spade.
Phones / Re: Which Telecom Network Is The Best In Nigeria by 0lerry: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
undecidedMy favorites' been MTN but these days they are failing severely; never had cause to regret using celtel; but Glo is one line i never want to be associated with. For now i would vote for celtel.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.