Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1324417 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:25am On Jan 11, 2011
iffy43k, how exactly does it behave? & who flashed it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:28am On Jan 11, 2011
Ronky & Hibkay, whats the firmware version on ur phones? *#0000#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hibkay: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2011
Thanks semid.I will try it now. @Dragnet,It displayed V06.90, 26-02-10, RM-604, No variant RM-598.Nokia-MEN.Pls what does it mean?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iffy43k: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
ok, the whole right side of the phone is not responding to touch, when you touch the right side, it is the left side that will respond,this make numbers like 3,6,9 unusable.also, this has made the phone unable to compose sms or even type anything on it. this side sometimes work normally once or twice in a month.

i flashed it in lagos, about a month ago with no result

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:10am On Jan 12, 2011
Hibkay, there's an update for ur phone so an upgrade may solve the issues.

Iffy43k, who suggested that flashing would solve it uh? . . . All I think is to be done is to change the touch UI.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niddamugu(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
dear nairalanders,

i am glad to inform you that Dragnet just fixed my phone - see the trail to know the type. the guy is really good and more especially honest. moderator, i also thank you very much and i want to use this medium to recommend him just in case you have similar issues.

once again, i say thank you to Dragnet for a job well done.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niddamugu(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
does anybody have the config for browsing with BB storm 1? pls help ASAP.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wendoworld(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2011
angry angry angry o boy i dey vex gidi gan!!!
went to the ikeja nokia care center mehnnnn no be small thing ooo! shocked shocked went their, explained to the babe i met and all of a sudden she said its my screen that is at fault and that i need to change the screen and that the screen is N14,000 shocked shocked shocked and they will change the case for N13,000 *** by this time my heart skipped*** almost 27k how much did i buy the phone i eveen tried to speak grammar telling the lady that it is the "flex" that needs to be changed she was like "but ur screen is not displaying so you need to change the screen", thats when it dawned on me that i need to run as fast as my leg can carry me cool grin so i used sonic speed to get out of their grin grin

so the reason for all this story[/color] grin [b][color=#990000]is that i want to know if there is any trusted person here that can refer me to any trusted phone repairer at computer village that can work on my trusted E75[/b grin grin grin please any help will be trustedly appreciated cry cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Knight1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
hello everyone
Has anyone ever succeeded in using an E71 as a modem as in say, mtn fastlink etc? if so
pls send the procedure involved. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adoniku: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2011
Pls My N72 Nokia is having problem with Memory card, its does not see Memory card and at times its sees it but corrupt some of the pix and I have it difficult to make use of what I have on my memory card e.g. using the musick in d memory card as a ringing tone, etc pls help

calltemy@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TeskyMan(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
[size=15pt]Engrs, good day to you all.

My problem is that my phone 5130c Nokia Music Express has stopped browsing. The issue is that buy 100mb from Airtel every month. I have noticed for the past 6 - 7 days the opera mini on my phone both the one i downloaded and the one that came with the phone by default has stopped browsing. The Edge connection will show connect, but the opera mini has refused to browse. I asked my colleague who fortunately uses the same phone and he confess the same experience.

Pls what can I do? Does that mean that Airtel Nigeria has blocked opera min on its network? Or maybe I am getting some thing wrong?

Thank you all in anticipation.[/size]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niddamugu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2011
FROM YOUR FINDING THIS IS PECULIAR TO YOUR NETWORK PROVIDER AND I WOULD ADVICE THAT YOU GO TO THE NEAREST AIRTEL OFFICE AND LODGE YOUR COMPLAIN.

I'M SURE THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO PROFER A SOLUTION.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2011
Niddamugu, glad I was able to fix it & thank u for making it worthwhile too.

wendoworld, lol. . I can handle it. .mail me lets talk,dragnet5050at gmail
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niddamugu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
wendoworld, read my testimony. i strongly recommend dragnet. he just fixed my BB storm 1 which i abandoned over a month ago because i could not get any competent person even in the "so called computer village". try him and i'm sure he wont disappoint you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wendoworld(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2011
@drag: you ve got mail grin grin
@niddamugu: ok thanks for yah help will try him out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by baani(m): 1:35am On Jan 14, 2011
i got a blackberry (javelin), it actually fell on the ground and since den it has refused to come on. any help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2011
niddamugu:

wendoworld, read my testimony. i strongly recommend dragnet. he just fixed my BB storm 1 which i abandoned over a month ago because i could not get any competent person even in the "so called computer village". try him and i'm sure he wont disappoint you.

No offence ooooooooooo but we have a lot of qualified engineers for village. U will say u just dont no where to turn to. Dragnet surely is good.

iffy43k:

ok, the whole right side of the phone is not responding to touch, when you touch the right side, it is the left side that will respond,this make numbers like 3,6,9 unusable.also, this has made the phone unable to compose sms or even type anything on it. this side sometimes work normally once or twice in a month.

i flashed it in lagos, about a month ago with no result

surely d engineer way flash d fone dont know more about it. Am using d same fone its d touch pad n i can fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2011
where do you stay?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2011
adoniku:

Pls My N72 Nokia is having problem with Memory card, its does not see Memory card and at times its sees it but corrupt some of the pix and I have it difficult to make use of what I have on my memory card e.g. using the musick in d memory card as a ringing tone, etc pls help

calltemy@yahoo.com

y not test another memory card with it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 0lerry: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
Can someone help me with tips and links to get a software to flash a nokia 3310c version 04.19 phone? Pls id appreciate it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hibkay: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2011
Thanks semid.I was able 2 download Nimbuzz but discovered dat after login in,there's alwayz a problem accessing my fb acct as in alwaz blocked.So a frnd is suggesting ebuddy. @Dragnet, thanks but how will I go about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dadebayo1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
pls i need to know which one is better blackberry curve 2 or javelin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lexx4(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2011
Pls I need help with my bold2,the mep counter for unlocking has reached 0 and I just want to know if I can reset it by upgrading to OS 6. My email address is lexx_4@yahoo.com n fone number is 07068434788, ready to pay. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lexx4(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2011
D.adebayo javelin is better
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busifx(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2011
Need a blackberry bold2 asap! call me on 08023445137
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dacool1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2011
How do i reset forgotten security code for e65 to default
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by knotty(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2011
i was involved in a fire incidence wherein i lost my phones.
i lost all contacts and i need them back. i did a backup to MYPHONE.com cos i was using HTC and SAMSUNG galaxy.
now, i have an Iphone4 and i am clueless about how to transfer the contact files. is there any means by which i can do this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by billtommy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2011
Dragnet,pls my e72 auto restarts,it has the latest firmware though,what is the solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debedebe(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2011
Guys help unlock this my Etisalat modem Ime:351589042505740
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Damolux01(m): 1:47am On Jan 18, 2011
Pls, i av problem wiv my S.E w810, it happend d@ it startd displayin different colour on d screen, later decided to bring a whittish screen light, i flashd d twice n dsame problem still persist, dunno wat to do, does itmean d@ it wasn't well flashd or d firmwall is week? Pls help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ngeri: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2011
I have nokia n77 the blue tooth cannot turn on, enable perform operation can any body help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2011
Hibkay:

Thanks semid.I was able 2 download Nimbuzz but discovered dat after login in,there's alwayz a problem accessing my fb acct as in alwaz blocked.So a frnd is suggesting ebuddy. @Dragnet, thanks but how will I go about it?

YES, you can try ebuddy and also palringo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1209) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Omikoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.