Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? (6474 Views)

Express Your Feelings. / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / How To Reveal Your Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by IyaKadijat(f): 3:29am On Jun 14, 2009
na2day?:

those lips are scary lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes, my lips can be very scary-they're downright dangerous sometimes. Use your imagination on this one, abeg.
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by na2day2(m): 4:02am On Jun 14, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Yes, my lips can be very scary-they're downright dangerous sometimes. Use your imagination on this one, abeg.

i tried and what i saw wasn't pretty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by IyaKadijat(f): 4:04am On Jun 14, 2009
na2day?:

i tried and what i saw wasn't pretty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

okay-to each his own, lol
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by na2day2(m): 4:55am On Jun 14, 2009
IyaKadijat:

okay-to each his own, lol

i guess, those lips just looked like they did suck the life outta me cry cry cry cry
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2009
am the cold 1. its all part of protectin ones self frm getting hurt
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by IyaKadijat(f): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2009
na2day?:

i guess, those lips just looked like they did suck the life outta me cry cry cry cry

I've heard something like that before in real life, lol. Won't elaborate anymore-I will get in trouble on here, o!
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by prudentcy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2009
I think i'm hot type and i like showing my feelings when i'm in love,i can't just hide it because it will tell
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by na2day2(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2009
IyaKadijat:

I've heard something like that before in real life, lol. Won't elaborate anymore-I will get in trouble on here, o!

really? i am dying to hear this grin grin grin grin
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by adunnie(f): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
i can be very open with my feelings, provided my my partner understands and appreciate it, but it's usually never like that.it's either he's not getting it right or he wants more than i can give.
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by iice(f): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2009
adunnie:

i can be very open with my feelings, provided my my partner understands and appreciate it, but it's usually never like that.it's either he's not getting it right or he wants more than i can give.

Irritating when people want to force you to feel something you don't feel
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by na2day2(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2009
iice:

Irritating when people want to force you to feel something you don't feel

women, always complaining, if the guy ignore the signs them go vex, he acknowledge the sign dem go say hin too do, na wa oo
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by iice(f): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2009
na2day?:

women, always complaining, if the guy ignore the signs them go vex, he acknowledge the sign dem go say hin too do, na wa oo

I said people undecided

And i was referring to people forcing people to feel something they don't feel undecided
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by na2day2(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2009
iice:

I said people undecided

And i was referring to people forcing people to feel something they don't feel undecided

ok, my bad
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by 0lerry: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2009
Guess i'd say that if i am to be fair in speech, i'm averagely the cold type but do get warm too. nnnm! in as much as i would like to express myself wholy to whosoever, i sometimes still prefer a me 2 u thing; you know sometimes don't feel good knowing that other people are in on what's going on even if they don't know me in person. undecided It just does sometimes gets me nervous and selfmindful. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by opiororo1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
Funny thing is that i get very open with my feelings but my partner is in the least doing that. Infact most times it makes me look like a fool before her that i become afraid to let her know my feelings. I can hardly even know when i please her or when i hurt her. cool
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2009
opi-ororo:

Funny thing is that i get very open with my feelings but my partner is in the least doing that. Infact most times it makes me look like a fool before her that i become afraid to let her know my feelings. I can hardly even know when i please her or when i hurt her. cool

Are you sure you are not dating a robot? One is being cold, another is complete absence of emotions.
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by iice(f): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2009
opi-ororo:

Or maybe you just can't tell?
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by uoe80(f): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2009
i used to think i was cold when it comes to showing feelings but when u meet the right person u move from ice cold to boiling hot and begin to show emotions and experience things u only read about in romantic novels.(day dreaming right now)hmmmmmmm
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by C2H5OH(f): 2:47am On Jul 21, 2009
Ahhh it depends o.  Very delicate matter.  Revealing your feelings too early would make you very vulnerable.   On the other hand, not expressing your feelings to the one you love could make her feel unloved and under-appreciated.

Me I no comment o . A bit hard to know who the right person is to open up to .
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by oyinda3(f): 3:55am On Jul 21, 2009
^ but the op is not asking u how early should u show ur love.
n besides u already answered the question earlier.

0-lerry:

Guess i'd say that if i am to be fair in speech, i'm averagely the cold type but do get warm too. nnnm! in as much as i would like to express myself wholy to whosoever, i sometimes still prefer a me 2 u thing; you know sometimes don't feel good knowing that other people are in on what's going on even if they don't know me in person. undecided It just does sometimes gets me nervous and selfmindful. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

definitely agree with u man.
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by C2H5OH(f): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2009
Funny how a couple of days ago you were pretending I was invisible, so I don't understand how I just automatically popped up on your radar today.
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by oyinda3(f): 12:39am On Jul 22, 2009
lol i would never pretend that. most likely u really were invisible. lol
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by C2H5OH(f): 6:20am On Jul 22, 2009
Iwo lo mo.
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by oyinda3(f): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2009
lol
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by C2H5OH(f): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2009
It ain't funny to me but whatever.

topic,

i don't really have a problem with opening up about my feelings. the issue is more or less how it often backfires when those said feelings have been expressed.
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by DaudaAbu(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ibikaye
[I don't know sha, is it possible to have a mixture? A mixture of things sometimes helps /quote]

thats y there's warm persona. hot and cold are xtremes warm is median.

if its the real thing u wont be here asking us wether to b hot o cold u'd b telling us hw hot or cold u're feeling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady / Funny Bedsheets For Couples... What Can You See? (pix) / Birthday day to go Oyind17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.