Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ (15254 Views)

OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by tommyogaga(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2009
A WOMAN is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got pregnant - from using the swimming pool.
Magdalena Kwiatkowska's 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby.

Magdalena believes the teenager conceived from stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel's mixed pool. She is now seeking compensation from the hotel.

A travel industry source said: "The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there.

"She is determined to go ahead with the case."

Tourist authorities in Warsaw, Poland, have confirmed they received the bizarre complaint.

Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by sistawoman: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2009
Wow.

someone needs to wake this mother up.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by izeek(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
i have heard soo may things on NL, this is a first.
lol .
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by sesman(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2009
yes wake her up with a Big slap, what a load of rubbish,
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by TheSeeker(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
Wow! Another Michael Phelps is on the way. But how are we sure that he won't be floating when he's born? Since she got pregnant from floating sperms. Some people are just plain stupid
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by tommyogaga(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
Peps,

This was published in a highly reputable tabloid in UK.

I could not hold mysef. Feel like getting the woman doing things to her to remind her way of impregnating women. I think she has forgotten wat she did to get the gal to life.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2525921/Teen-pregnant-after-swimming-in-pool.html
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by biola44: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2009
i love NL
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by iice(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

Wow! Another Michael Phelps is on the way. But how are we sure that he won't be floating when he's born? Since she got pregnant from floating sperms. Some people are just plain stupid

Blasphemy! shocked angry grin grin
There is and ever will be only one Micheal Phelps cheesy cheesy

Ok i so love Ian Thorpe too tongue
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by iceman2: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
She will so lose the case and look stupid. She better ask her daughter what really happened.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by spikedcylinder: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2009
Evil swimming pool. Damn all swimming pools! grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by kolaoloye(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
This is wonderfool grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by TheSeeker(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2009
iice:

Blasphemy! shocked angry grin grin
There is and ever will be only one Micheal Phelps cheesy cheesy

Ok i so love Ian Thorpe too tongue

It was said of Jesus Christ too but didn't people name their children Jesus and changed the pronunciation to "Haysus" Pleaseeee!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by iice(f): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2009
Name and the person himself/herself are different oo.

Long live Phelps! tongue
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by TheSeeker(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
iice:

Name and the person himself/herself are different oo.

Long live Phelps! tongue

Yeah and another Phelps will be born by a mom impregnated by sperms floating in a pool
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by iice(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2009
Tufiakwa! angry grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by TheSeeker(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
iice:

Tufiakwa! angry grin grin

When was the last time you were dazzled? Braze yourself cuz in 2010 another Michael Phelps shall be born grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by galatico(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
That's simply impossible!!!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by mamagee3(f): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2009
That mother sounds so stupid. tongue
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Akinagirl(f): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
Wow she must be so dumb. Ask the girl what really happened, yeah I'm sure she had sex with someone in the pool. Floating sperm? LMAO
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Igwe9(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
cheesy grin grin grin smiley
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by ElRazur: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2009
I am inclined to think it is highly improbable for the following reasons.

1. Holiday swimming pools tend to have chlorine/similar chemicals in them to help control the growth of Algae. This automatically makes it very unsustainable for a sperm cell.

2. I am not sure about this, but even if there isnt chlorine, the effect of water and it's PH may prove fatal to the sperm cell.

3. The girl wasn't in an uncompromising position, so I am finding it hard to see how this could have happened.

Having said all of the above, it should be noted that stranger things have happened. undecided
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Joseph6(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
[size=18pt]ehen. . . . . 13 and her kitten*pusssy* can take in a whole pool of water[/size]
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by 190: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
its very possible
some egyptians poured their sperm in the pool
and it flowed rite in2 the the gurl's pu.ssy
its very possible
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Joseph6(m): 2:43am On Jul 11, 2009
Meanin aids cld actually swim in and out of pu.ssy and plus spem doesnt swin in d absense of mucus aaah dis story is yet anoda faux pas
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Beaf: 2:54am On Jul 11, 2009
It was fish sperm

1 Like

Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 11, 2009
this a brainless claim and could be sorted in a second,  first let this polish woman check her daughter's hymen and see if it is still intact. if it is then they could have a claim but if the hymen is gone then we would assume straight up that foul play in the daughters side is the cause.
second look at scientific fact: sperm swimming in pools? sperm automatically being attracted to toto? sperm chasing you while you swim along? sperm going through swimming costume?

i remember one girl who claimed a guy raped her because her parent found out that she had sex and she didnt want to be blamed. in a muslim country like Egypt, it would not surprise me if this was all bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Turiano(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2009
Someone needs to wake up dat woman up she is into a deep sleep beta stil pour her water,
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by 0lerry: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2009
Damn crazy. perhaps the mum is unaware that these days even tods understand the biology of themselves;really unfortunate that she is too blind to see; but if she keeps on pressing that it happened that way then for me i'll help her pray that the daughter didn't conceive by an evil spirit. grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by jlee(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2009
If the this claim is actually true

Then the pool will make a perfect miracle center for unfruitful women grin
I suggest that the hotel's pool name be changed instantanously so as to enable them raise compensation and gratitude money for the woman and dauther for a nice bussiness opportunity

wat do u guys think undecided
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by pinkylady1(f): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2009
jlee:

If the this claim is actually true

Then the pool will make a perfect miracle center for unfruitful women grin
I suggest that the hotel's pool name be changed instantanously so as to enable them raise compensation and gratitude money for the woman and dauther for a nice bussiness opportunity

wat do u guys think undecided

gwad you are so damn funny. where did you get dat from 4rm. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by wandecoal(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2009
Haba!.how sperm wan take enter person tin like that.when the sperm no be James Bond!! grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by sweetpie23: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2009
funny people maybe there was a dick in the pool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / HOUSE FOR SALE.... ASKING PRICE 10-50M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.