Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! (3429 Views)

Jessy Jagz-worth The Wait? / Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? / Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by simonseez: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2009
Jessy Jags is just too hot, i opened a new bank account and put N150 in it,i'll use it and whatever interest accrues to buy Jessys album whenever he drops it, the other track is MI spitting on D'banjs Gbono Felli Felli beat, feelin this two brothers so bad, yu'all listen and say what u think,

My favorite M.I LINE
"You cant copy me I Solo like ISOLO"

Jessy Jags----best rapper alive, lol
http://rapidshare.com/files/185125089/I_m_hot.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/185122110/Greatest.mp3
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by delejames(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2009
MI is becoming my favourite rapper now,and i cant stop listernin to Jesse jagz "GREATEST"
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by tosinaded(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2009
dnt fckwith me cos its not safe sex grin

u get no sex no chicks no cheques grin
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by freda3: 1:09am On Jan 19, 2009
MI is too hot, i can't stop listening to the album, i think he's redefined HIP HOP in Naija, and Jessy!! mheen that boy is even more wicked, "even more spits than saliva"
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by 0one(m): 1:16am On Jan 19, 2009
M.I and his bro are awesome, i guess it flows in their genes like sean john wink
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
0one:

M.I and his bro are awesome, i guess it flows in their genes like sean john wink
I've also heard stuff yet from their other brother, Jason , but that is a talk for another day.
And their Mum is a gospel artist too. CHEI!!!
It runs in their veins for real. Not only can they rap/freestyle, these boyz play the guitar, keyboard, drums.
I grew up around them, and ive seen it with my eyes. Trust me the Abaga boyz are a problem.
While M.I has been working on his ALBUM, Talk About It, Jesse Jagz has been perfecting his music production.
Talk About It was 'tag-team' produced by M.I  and his brother Jesse Jags (Rytchus Era Productions)
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by 0one(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2009
@sdotgang

xactly what the music industry (and in the whole of Africa) needs. People who enjoy, appreciate and respect what they do. Growing up with them must have been fun for ur ears cheesy. Personally i really enjoy their delivery, its just classic material.
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by dawhizkid1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2009
rapidshare sucks! give us another download link
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by Gamine(f): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2009
I still dont see whats so wonderful about M.I undecided
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by SisiJinx: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2009
Simon sez, you berra be careful or they will soon accuse of being MI or his brother. . .maybe hin mama sef! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by SisiJinx: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2009
For music download, use sharemusic.com. No wahala, no sweat.
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by tRACYB: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2009
they are both killing the rap game now ,
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2009
Where can I get the CD?
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2009
Gamine:

I still dont see whats so wonderful about M.I undecided

His raps are not for children.
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by mifan: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
grin grin grin yea there are not toddlers,but for the matured minds, cool
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by mifan: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2009
i must speak, i must crow, i'm not a chicken i'm a rooster
am not afraid to speak so i let it out when am supposed ta
MI's HOT,
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by Sammy107d(m): 4:58am On May 14, 2009
Sugar cane baby is on fire!
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by las240s(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2009
who is jessy jag is he a Nigerian artiste?
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by Sammy107d(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2009
http://www.worldfamousnaijablog.com/2008/12/artiste-watch-jesse-jagz.html

scroll down on that link and listen to his songs.
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by drax(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2010
Re: Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! by Dizzy001(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2010
those two should be awarded first and best rap family  grin

@drax i feel ur sig grin

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Unstoppable 2 Album Would Cost You N1000 / Zinoleesky Ft Lyta HOLD Me Official Vidoe / New Music: Wizkid- Calling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.