Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,425 members, 7,846,771 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

0OooooooooooO0's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0OooooooooooO0's Profile / 0OooooooooooO0's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: LASG seals 22 Buildings, Decries High Rate Of Illegal Development by 0OooooooooooO0: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2020
SMH
Politics / Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by 0OooooooooooO0: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2020
basty:
Is he/she lying? We are brutish, crude and cruel.

That is what we Nigerians are including our Leaders.

He said you live like animals
Politics / Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by 0OooooooooooO0: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
South Africa whos murder rate is 4x that of Nigeria
Without whites SA would have been a total hell

South Africa would be like Zimbabwe
Politics / Re: SON Introduces Production Authentication Mark On All Imported Products by 0OooooooooooO0: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2020
0OooooooooooO0:
This is a great move by SON!
But won't this impact on the price of the finished goods?
Of course, the final consumers (us) are on the other end paying for every extra manufacturer cost.
In summary: the government gets more revenue but citizens forgo more purchasing power.

Don't mind my diction, I'm an economist! cool

#FTC for the second time today. I also dedicate this FTC to my loving fiancé Amaka. I will marry you soon don't worry. grin
Literature / Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by 0OooooooooooO0: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Are Etche yorubas?

So because am Asaba man then am no more Igbo.

It's like saying Okonjo Iweala is not Igbo because she's from Delta State.
Literature / Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by 0OooooooooooO0: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2020
sesan85:
Ijeoma Oluo has always called herself Etche, not
Igbo. She doesn't like being called Igbo so don't
force any Ignorant identity on her, lol. See some of
her tweets setting the records straight that she's
Etche, not Igbo: Ijeoma Oluo
@IjeomaOluo
20 Apr 16
Replying to @NicoDiala
& I'm Etche, not Igbo so you can go to that
convention by your damn self. @NicoDiala
View conversation ·
Ijeoma Oluo
@IjeomaOluo
7 Mar 15
Are you mixed or fully Igbo? — mixed. And
Etche, not Igbo. ask.fm/a/c2aadnad

Stop spamming this thread with your stupid hate,

Post screenshot
Literature / Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by 0OooooooooooO0: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
sesan85:
Lol, I follow Ijeoma Oluo on Twitter, and she's always refuted Igbos who call her Igbo. Ijeoma Oluo has always pointed out that she's Etche, not Igbo. Go take it up with her on Twitter.
[/s]

You're a liar and senseless.

Post the screenshot here
Celebrities / Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by 0OooooooooooO0: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Disappointed that hush is Yoruba. Yorubas do not encourage fraud, cultism, murder, drugs and any other forms of crime.
Yorubas do not justify crime by claiming other tribes are worse at it.
They don't rejoice when a criminal evades justice just because he is Yoruba.
No, they expose criminals and let him face justice
[/s]

Stop lying to yourself.

NairaMalay won't agree with you
Politics / Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by 0OooooooooooO0: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Aguba
Politics / Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by 0OooooooooooO0: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Salvador1:
Thunder fire oshiomole
Thunder fire obaseki
Thunder fire iyamu

Who them EPP

If u need agbo pls come forward.
Sharp sharp no time.

Phones / Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by 0OooooooooooO0: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Vivo
Autos / Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by 0OooooooooooO0: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2020
How people dey take their hand by frustration.

Don't buy a car you will make you know all the mechanics in your LGA.

Keep saving.

For better car,

If you're not using the car for business then use the money to buy land

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.