Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,660 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

0TUK0MAYA1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0TUK0MAYA1's Profile / 0TUK0MAYA1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by 0TUK0MAYA1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
What happened yo uour old account cos I know u too well

The day you will see me, you will confirm the reason for my begging for help here.

You will see the huge scar the accident left on my jeg.

Moderators banned my old account today for asking people to help me.
Crime / Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by 0TUK0MAYA1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
It is not a curse,u can't make it seling beveragein traffic in sangotedo.If u say Ajah,Ajiwe ,Adesanya Gate to Ajah market.Listen up,go and engage o
that janitorial stuff,laundry, car wash..U csn make 3k or 5k daily.The boys that washed my car make more than that daily. Well,if u say u like hawking,no Wahala.

Please help me Sir.

I can come and meet you in person Sir

I need to start doing something. I am ready for any job.

Right now, I am seriously hungry.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Newcastle United vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 27th August 2023 by 0TUK0MAYA1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
EbukaHades10:
Sent something. It's barely much but I know what it is to be hungry.

If you be scam or not, it's between you and your conscience but in all, everywhere go good.

May God continue to bless and protect you and your loved ones. Amen

Thank you so much.
Crime / Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by 0TUK0MAYA1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
;Dsave that prayer for yourself. People pass through challenge. It is not peculiar to u only. U have money to buy data..U dnt need to sell ur phone @20k b4 u fix that challenge u are facing currently. Summon courage and join car wash/do janitorial work.You'll get that 20k within 9 days there in Lekki.

I have no money to buy data. I access Nairaland without data through freebasics.com

I have plans.
I want to start hawking soft drink in traffic jams, Sangotedo or Ajah to avoid this hunger situation. That's another reason I want to sell my phone.

The accident I had last year was what exhaust my savings and rendered me jobless.
Politics / Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by 0TUK0MAYA1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
arex4bb:
mr man better you look for other things to do, where do you get money to buy dad to be online all the time

I am seriously penniless. I have no money to buy data. I access Nairaland without data through freebasics.com

I pray that you will never experience the hardship I am currently going through. Amen

1 Like

Crime / Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by 0TUK0MAYA1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad u have advertised this same phone since last year or so.Join janitorial or car wash to survive. Wish u well

I pray that you will never experience the hardship I am currently going through. Amen

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.