Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs (4947 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs / Police Intercept AK-47 Rifles Hidden In Bags Of Beans (Video, Pictures) / Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by 0TUK0MAYA1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
;Dsave that prayer for yourself. People pass through challenge. It is not peculiar to u only. U have money to buy data..U dnt need to sell ur phone @20k b4 u fix that challenge u are facing currently. Summon courage and join car wash/do janitorial work.You'll get that 20k within 9 days there in Lekki.

I have no money to buy data. I access Nairaland without data through freebasics.com

I have plans.
I want to start hawking soft drink in traffic jams, Sangotedo or Ajah to avoid this hunger situation. That's another reason I want to sell my phone.

The accident I had last year was what exhaust my savings and rendered me jobless.
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Tohmey(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=125406476]
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Chibuzoripob: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
It is not a curse,u can't make it seling beveragein traffic in sangotedo.If u say Ajah,Ajiwe ,Adesanya Gate to Ajah market.Listen up,go and engage o
that janitorial stuff,laundry, car wash..U csn make 3k or 5k daily.The boys that washed my car make more than that daily. Well,if u say u like hawking,no Wahala.
0TUK0MAYA1:

I have no money to buy data. I access Nairaland without data through freebasics.com

I have plans.
I want to start hawking soft drink in traffic jams, Sangotedo or Ajah to avoid this hunger situation. That's another reason I want to sell my phone.

The accident I had last year was what exhaust my savings and rendered me jobless.
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Brendaniel: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Reality3080:
this is d link

https://www.nairaland.com/7819573/thai-police-investigation-comment-igbo#125410792

grin Ok, I watched the video from the beginning to the end and I don't support drug dealers whether Igbo or not.....
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by 0TUK0MAYA1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
It is not a curse,u can't make it seling beveragein traffic in sangotedo.If u say Ajah,Ajiwe ,Adesanya Gate to Ajah market.Listen up,go and engage o
that janitorial stuff,laundry, car wash..U csn make 3k or 5k daily.The boys that washed my car make more than that daily. Well,if u say u like hawking,no Wahala.

Please help me Sir.

I can come and meet you in person Sir

I need to start doing something. I am ready for any job.

Right now, I am seriously hungry.
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Reality3080: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

grin Ok, I watched the video from the beginning to the end and I don't support drug dealers whether Igbo or not.....
but the officer was categorical about igbo
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Chibuzoripob: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
0TUK0MAYA1:

Please help me Sir.

I can come and meet you in person Sir

I need to start doing something. I am ready for any job.

Right now, I am seriously hungry.
What happened yo uour old account cos I know u too well
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Brendaniel: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Reality3080:
but the officer was categorical about igbo

So what should I do? I have been an advocate against drugs by the Igbos and I don't avoid such discussions, you can check my posts and see where I have advocated more than once for the south east state governors to start orientation programs in the south east and make a subject specifically for drugs and crime right from primary school to university, everyone in the south east has to pass it to get promoted to any class or graduate, it should be compulsory, you can check my posts I don't hide from it, I have always said Igbos need to work on this.
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by 0TUK0MAYA1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
What happened yo uour old account cos I know u too well

The day you will see me, you will confirm the reason for my begging for help here.

You will see the huge scar the accident left on my jeg.

Moderators banned my old account today for asking people to help me.
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Chibuzoripob: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
sad what's the moniker name of ur old acc
0TUK0MAYA1:

The day you will see me, you will confirm the reason for my begging for help here.

Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Chibuzoripob: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
0TUK0MAYA1:

I'm expecting ur old account they banned oo undecided undecided.Abi u dnt knw it undecided?
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Knetpro(m): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Good one.
Re: Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Shannonscott: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2023
Thanks for the information. TellTims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State / Man Beats Wife For Wearing Mini Skirt Without Pant While Doing Chores / Sars Agent Buys A Brand New Mercedes Benz, Begs People To Take Down His Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.