Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

0xAaron's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0xAaron's Profile / 0xAaron's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Business / Re: Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank by 0xAaron: 12:53pm On Apr 24
Ozohu454:
Finally ,I am patiently waiting for this because i'm tired of most of these fintech apps
. Likee

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Tecno POVA 6 Remarkable Designs by 0xAaron: 10:56pm On Apr 21
I like the green
Phones / Re: Spark 20 Vs Camon 30 by 0xAaron: 10:55pm On Apr 21
Anyone you like, they're equally unique with nice specs
Phones / Re: In-depth Analysis Of The TECNO Pova 6 by 0xAaron: 10:53pm On Apr 21
Fonjewel0:
Anything POVA is always a powerhouse!

It's going to be massive!
it is indeed massive
Phones / Re: A Review Of TECNO CAMON 30's Photography Prowess And Performance by 0xAaron: 10:53pm On Apr 21
biodunpearl:

I think I need to upgrade too
visit Carlcare global to swap if you want
Phones / Re: Give Away Alert! by 0xAaron: 10:51pm On Apr 21
KingUka:
When is it ending?
Can I still participate?
just checked and it's still on
Phones / Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by 0xAaron: 1:33pm On Apr 03
Tiwa Savage really sang so well during the launch amazing artiste

8 Likes

Technology Market / Re: TECNO Takes Over The Technological Market With AI Driven Devices by 0xAaron: 10:32pm On Mar 17
Femikay17:

I can't wait for it's official release
I'm so curious about it especially the fact that it is rollable!
Phones / Re: Tecno Unveils Mini Pcs At Mwc24 Barcelona, Introducing The Mega- Mini Gaming G1 by 0xAaron: 10:31pm On Mar 17
Good job guys
Phones / Re: TECNO Releases Groundbreaking Intel Core Ultra 7 Laptop At MWC 2024 by 0xAaron: 10:30pm On Mar 17
DOMINO001:
Before you buy such crab, make sure you ask those that use infinix TV how far.

I would rather buy core i3 1st Gen than this transsion nonsense.

Run from transsion... E get why.
okay ohh smiley
Phones / Re: TECNO Leads Charge In AI Revolution For Smart Devices by 0xAaron: 10:28pm On Mar 17
The future is really AI!
Phones / Re: TECNO Reaches For The Future With AI, AR Products And Innovative New Technology by 0xAaron: 10:27pm On Mar 17
Yinksy09:
The future is here.
just as we anticipated!!
Phones / Re: TECNO Reveals The Newest Camon 30 Premier 5G by 0xAaron: 10:25pm On Mar 17
There's always something to look forward to with Tecno
Phones / Re: Ai-powered TECNO Polarace Imaging System by 0xAaron: 10:25pm On Mar 17
Max1103:
2024 might be that year
yes ohhh for me too
Technology Market / Re: Tecno Pocket Go by 0xAaron: 10:23pm On Mar 17
All ye gamers in the house
Phones / Re: Guess What? You Can Now Get Your Tecno Spark 20 Pro+ On Easybuy by 0xAaron: 10:21pm On Mar 17
iyerebenita993:
0% interest??
Are you whining??
guyy in this day and age!
Phones / Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by 0xAaron: 10:19pm On Mar 17
Gloriafoot:
"for watching Netflix" grin
or gaming!
Phones / Re: Tecno Pova 6 Pro 5g Review: An In-depth Look At The All-around Smartphone by 0xAaron: 10:17pm On Mar 17
Na beast ohh
Phones / Re: Tecno's Polarace Imaging System Revolutionizes Mobile Video Imaging by 0xAaron: 10:16pm On Mar 17
So now we're anticipating the Camon 30 to really explore this polarAce feature
Phones / Re: Tecno's Ambitious Vision: Reshaping Football Arenas In Nigeria by 0xAaron: 10:14pm On Mar 17
What I like to see on the internet
Phones / Re: POP 8 Features by 0xAaron: 10:12pm On Mar 17
Popping specs indeed
Phones / Re: TECNO Plans To Reshape Football Arenas In Nigeria by 0xAaron: 10:12pm On Mar 17
Giving back to the society is what a brand should stand for
Phones / Re: Check This Out by 0xAaron: 2:42pm On Feb 15
Who knows where this is locate
Business / Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by 0xAaron: 12:15pm On Feb 05
saratackit:
Online reviews, branding authentication, availability of giveaways, fast transaction records and security I don't like taking risks unless I am very sure that my choice of fintech app checks all listed above especially the security aspect there mustn't be any insecurity scandal at all...
that security aspect is very important, make Dem nor go run away with my money
Phones / Re: My One Week Old Redmi 13c Caught Fire While Charging by 0xAaron: 8:52pm On Jan 12
This is wild o. Phones be catching fire, seems xiaomi is making substandard phones
Phones / Re: My One Week Old Redmi 13c Caught Fire While Charging by 0xAaron: 3:28pm On Jan 12
thesicilian:
Nigerians don't know how to sue. If it's abroad you can sue the manufacturers and go away with a pretty nice sum of money. There are lawyers that will take up your case for a percentage of whatever amount the company pays at the end. But here we just thank God it wasn't worse than it was.
like do you get what rubbish, how can you buy a phone and the phones wants to kill you

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: TECNO SPARK 20 Pro Plus Full Specifications by 0xAaron: 5:48pm On Jan 08
AyodejiFelix:
One of the best TECNO devices that I will always choose over and over again is TECNO Spark 20 Pro
I'm going to get it for my sister
Phones / Re: An X User Brand New Xiaomi Redmi 13c Exploded While Charging by 0xAaron: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
IzuKiba77:

Destroying most of his properties even, all because he bought a substandard phone, I don’t really joke with things like this ooh, we all have to be careful….this is actually the third time I’m seeing this happen with a Xiaomi product

Actually it's how the redmi brand keeps silent about it. Very disgraceful
Phones / Re: This Lucky Lady Won The TECNO 100% Cashback On The TECNO Black Friday Offer by 0xAaron: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Imagine going to buy a phone and they said ah it's free o cause of Tecno Black Friday. Especially now Phones are costly cause of economy. You go first dance

2 Likes

Phones / Re: This Lucky Lady Won The TECNO 100% Cashback On The TECNO Black Friday Offer by 0xAaron: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
saratackit:
Wow that's huge Tecno legit pass nigerian government

At this point no be joke o😂😂😂 Tha woman go happy die

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Tecno Unveils The Phantom V Flip: It’s First Clamshell Smartphone by 0xAaron: 4:37am On Nov 06, 2023
masterfactor:
Another Glorified calculator, the only difference here is that it folds grin grin grin
they must talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.