Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Nigeria Web Directory Submit Yourt Url - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria Web Directory Submit Yourt Url (1210 Views)

Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Web Directory Submit Yourt Url by georgen2u(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hello it is new again now please if you are a web master i want you to try tosubmit your web site to the Nigeria Web site Directory i developed it even Seun has submited both Nairaland and his personal web site if you like you can see it here
http://digital4us.com/index.php?seun,osewa&site=5

so i want you also to sumite yours free so that visitors outside the country can locate you without hurdles for business you includes is that every friday myweb spider will crawl across all the url submitted and then send it to some Top Web site search engines which will include our upcoming Nigeria Search engines please i need comment and suggestion about this directory post it here
here is the site address
www.digital4us.com
Re: Nigeria Web Directory Submit Yourt Url by nwa234: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2007
that very nice i would love to submitemine there
thankyou

(1) (Reply)

Evden Eve Nakliyat / Free Web Design Training / I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.