Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Am So Sad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am So Sad. (3228 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Sad. by Neeky1(f): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
I feel so alone I think I'm bordering on depression,I wish I had someone to talk to. I've prayed,fasted,and done all I can(humanly possible)to remedy my situation
but nothing is working,dunno what else to do I AM JUST SAD!!!

PS: I know why I'm sad,I don't feel comfy airing it out on here,its just depressing.help
cry
Re: I Am So Sad. by arramyjay: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
Neeky1: I feel so alone I think I'm bordering on depression,I wish I had someone to talk to. I've prayed,fasted,and done all I can(humanly possible)to remedy my situation
but nothing is working,dunno what else to do I AM JUST SAD!!!

PS: I know why I'm sad,I don't feel comfy airing it out on here,its just depressing.help
cry
Do u have a boyfriend or female or male friends u can talk to?
Re: I Am So Sad. by armyofone(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
since you know why you are sad and refuse to say it, how can anyone help you?

don't bottle it in, talk about it.
Re: I Am So Sad. by 2mch(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
Try and get a hobby. Like running, going to the gym, competing in competitions. Trust me, friendship is overrated. A lot of people will come to you when you have something only. But when you have nothing, you will never find them. Very few friends in this dog eat dog world. Keep your mind busy and occupied. There are a lot of things to do and in that process you may meet acquaintances that share your interests.cheers.
Re: I Am So Sad. by Neeky1(f): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Thanks guys,well i'm married (just celebrated 1 yr)so don't need a bf lols,so why can't I talk to hubby,cos I don't want him getting hung up bout this issue too cos it
Kinda affects us both,I just wish there was a magic solution. can't talk bout it here cos its embarrassing, and no hobby can help me get over this,it just gnaws constantly in my mind. Yeah and friends can't be trusted actually don't even have a lot of em to begin with. Hope and faith is all I got.
Re: I Am So Sad. by Odunnu: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
Neeky1: Thanks guys,well i'm married (just celebrated 1 yr)so don't need a bf lols,so why can't I talk to hubby,cos I don't want him getting hung up bout this issue too cos it
Kinda affects us both,I just wish there was a magic solution. can't talk bout it here cos its embarrassing, and no hobby can help me get over this,it just gnaws constantly in my mind. Yeah and friends can't be trusted actually don't even have a lot of em to begin with. Hope and faith is all I got.
I was once so sad, I couldnt talk to my parents, couldnt tell any of my siblings and friends. I couldnt talk to my man either because he was 80% of the problem/challenge.
I spoke with someone I could trust her judgement who would say it as it is. I met her here on NLnd. It worked for me.
Just pick one of the women from the cabal family section who you can trust and confide in her. I wish you well
Re: I Am So Sad. by arramyjay: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
Neeky1: Thanks guys,well i'm married (just celebrated 1 yr)so don't need a bf lols,so why can't I talk to hubby,cos I don't want him getting hung up bout this issue too cos it
Talk to ur mum or ur doctor if it is a medical issue.
Re: I Am So Sad. by maclatunji: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
Odunnu:
I was once so sad, I couldnt talk to my parents, couldnt tell any of my siblings and friends. I couldnt talk to my man either because he was 80% of the problem/challenge.
I spoke with someone I could trust her judgement who would say it as it is. I met her here on NLnd. It worked for me.
Just pick one of the women from the cabal family section who you can trust and confide in her. I wish you well

True! I am sure some will volunteer soon. This "cabal" self.

OP, look for a proper solution and implement it. We all have our own share of burdens. Nobody has it all.
Re: I Am So Sad. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
Neekay we all go through phases in our lives when things dont always go to plan and that makes us sad.

What helps me when I go through challenges? keeping busy, listening to uplifting gospel music, go for long walks to appreciate nature, keep negative people far far away from me, watch funny movies (if you can stand nollywood, just looking at the captions alone is enough to make you laugh, have a makeover to change your look, and I go shopping and spend my husbands money, that always puts a smile on my face cool kids are also very good at cheering one up with their utterances.

The answer to whatever problem that is causing you to be sad may not be solved by any of the things I mentioned above, but when you are in the right frame of mind, you are able to think better about the solution to your problem.

It is well dear kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am So Sad. by Clobis(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
no matter the situation just be happy. Remmember that life is too short to groan over.
Re: I Am So Sad. by ronkebp(f): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2012

If it is a problem that has a solution, then you don't need to be sad, all you need is just the solution.
Re: I Am So Sad. by question(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
Dont worry, Be Happy.
Re: I Am So Sad. by mission08: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2012
Hello Neeky.
I think I know what is bothering you but seriously, don't you think its too early for that? I mean relax and dont get yourself worked up. Very soon, God will make you happy. All the best
Re: I Am So Sad. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2012

How do we help if u don't wanna share? We can only hope and pray things will get better. All the best.
Re: I Am So Sad. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2012
chaircover: Neekay we all go through phases in our lives when things dont always go to plan and that makes us sad.

What helps me when I go through challenges? keeping busy, listening to uplifting gospel music, go for long walks to appreciate nature, keep negative people far far away from me, watch funny movies (if you can stand nollywood, just looking at the captions alone is enough to make you laugh, have a makeover to change your look, and I go shopping and spend my husbands money, that always puts a smile on my face cool kids are also very good at cheering one up with their utterances.

The answer to whatever problem that is causing you to be sad may not be solved by any of the things I mentioned above, but when you are in the right frame of mind, you are able to think better about the solution to your problem.

It is well dear kiss

Yeeeeeyeeeee ooooo grin
Re: I Am So Sad. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu:

Yea, it works. In my case, I picked a man grin
Re: I Am So Sad. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2012

Look at it this way . . . no matter how bad your condition is, you are still better than a whole lot of people. I know that's a poor consolation but trust me, it works!

Sometimes challenges come our way to make us stronger. The only way to acheive that strength is to face the problem fully. Don't try to hide or run away from them. I dont know what you are going through but I'm sure it can only get BETTER with time!
Re: I Am So Sad. by joesQ(f): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2012
hello neeky,wateva it is just cheer up i was in a sad situation i never told anyone wat it was till today,most times il wake up @ night and cry but at d end of it all it never changes it i just left everything to God almighty as he sees all and knows all. Ive also come to realise that life is full of challenges and everyone has his or her share,my dear look at the brighter side of life some pple av thier challenges worst than urs if everyone will open their mouths and talk ul be so surprise,i really want u to cheer up pls.
Re: I Am So Sad. by mission08: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2012
Ujujoan:

Look at it this way . . . no matter how bad your condition is, you are still better than a whole lot of people. I know that's a poor consolation but trust me, it works!

Sometimes challenges come our way to make us stronger. The only way to acheive that strength is to face the problem fully. Don't try to hide or run away from them. I dont know what you are going through but I'm sure it can only get BETTER with time!

That's true, we can always come out stronger in the face of challenges. But I feel the OP is unnecessarily getting herself tensed up. I don't see any problem here. True, we all except things to work out very fast but sometimes it may not materialize the way we want. Neeky1, pls calm down and dont push youself too hard. You mentioned that your situation is embarassing, no it is not and in fact you'll be surprised to know that so many people passed through that phase. I only wish you have someone close to you that you can talk to. Be happy with yourself and very soon your prayers will be answered.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Sad. by Confilass: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
I'll advise u pour it out here bc it actually helps me when I was in such mood. If u think ppl will know u change d user's name or u can pick one woman from u and get to talk with her.
Re: I Am So Sad. by Neeky1(f): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hmmmm...well some days are better than some,today seems to be panning out well so far. thanks again guys. Mission08 are u psychic wink
Re: I Am So Sad. by maclatunji: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
Neeky1: Hmmmm...well some days are better than some,today seems to be panning out well so far. thanks again guys. Mission08 are u psychic wink

You were rather being obvious. How can that be a problem in the first year of marriage? Shouldn't both of you be enjoying "you" time and planning the future together?
Re: I Am So Sad. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Embarrassing ke? On a public forum ?
Re: I Am So Sad. by sucezTP(f): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
mission08:

That's true, we can always come out stronger in the face of challenges. But I feel the OP is unnecessarily getting herself tensed up. I don't see any problem here. True, we all except things to work out very fast but sometimes it may not materialize the way we want. Neeky1, pls calm down and dont push youself too hard. You mentioned that your situation is embarassing, no it is not and in fact you'll be surprised to know that so many people passed through that phase. I only wish you have someone close to you that you can talk to. Be happy with yourself and very soon your prayers will be answered.

...So encouraging!
U know what shez going through..
Re: I Am So Sad. by maclatunji: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
jennykadry: Embarrassing ke? On a public forum ?

Especially with you around. Can we blame her?
Re: I Am So Sad. by obasijoy(f): 2:07am On Jul 27, 2012
@op , my mind tells me it may be child bearing issue! Your marriage is still very young. No matter what happened in the past is past tense. With God all things are possible. Please have courage and be happy/prayerful. God is in control.
Re: I Am So Sad. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2012
I just think wife and husband are silly people abeg.
Re: I Am So Sad. by Odunnu: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am So Sad. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2012
Let me explain it properly to some of you on this pity party train: If they cannot resolve the issue amongst themselves, or cannot discuss their problems with someone from a neutral point of view who has absolutely nothing to do with either of them, then they must be silly and lack the ability to be good team workers and the ability to keep a home together Show me a couple who are unable to express themselves in one way or the other and I will show you two people who stand to be/and or are potential failures in life, two people that even if they fall can never rise. This marriage God forbid is heading to only God knows where, they better retrace their steps and find out what went wrong, when it went wrong and how it got this far. If both cannot do it then let one person do it and get the answers they both need. That's what marriage is all about, if both cannot find their feet then let one person find it for them

Agree with me or not. Changes nothing, absolutely nothing
Re: I Am So Sad. by maclatunji: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2012
jennykadry: Let me explain it properly to some of you on this pity party train: If they cannot resolve the issue amongst themselves, or cannot discuss their problems with someone from a neutral point of view who has absolutely nothing to do with either of them, then they must be silly and lack the ability to be good team workers and the ability to keep a home together Show me a couple who are unable to express themselves in one way or the other and I will show you two people who stand to be/and or are potential failures in life, two people that even if they fall can never rise. This marriage God forbid is heading to only God knows where, they better retrace their steps and find out what went wrong, when it went wrong and how it got this far. If both cannot do it then let one person do it and get the answers they both need. That's what marriage is all about, if both cannot find their feet then let one person find it for them

Agree with me or not. Changes nothing, absolutely nothing

Jennykadry on the war path. grin grin grin grin grin grin I hate to think how you would cope when you are down considering the number of people you have walked-on when they were down. We can all claim to be practical, pragmatic and wise but the truth is that we are not perfect and need the kind words and help of other people sometimes to get back on our feet.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Sad. by ifyalways(f): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2012
Mac, you really need to go read thoroughly and commit to memory, that your "7 abi na 5 types of people we all need in our lives" thread.
Sometimes a kiss is not enough, a slap and a kiss works at times.
@topic,I find it quite hard to believe that a couple would be worried over pregnancy issue just after 1 year of marriage?why?is either of you thinking he or she is impotent/ can't carry a child and why?you should be enjoying your life and not bothering your heads.
@fasten your seatbelt and grow some thick skin. Don't let things bother you, meaningless things at that because believe me,if you are shaken now, you'll be moved when real marriage challenges comes up.
Re: I Am So Sad. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2012
ifyalways: Mac, you really need to go read thoroughly and commit to memory, that your "7 abi na 5 types of people we all need in our lives" thread.
Sometimes a kiss is not enough, a slap and a kiss works at times.
@topic,I find it quite hard to believe that a couple would be worried over pregnancy issue just after 1 year of marriage?why?is either of you thinking he or she is impotent/ can't carry a child and why?you should be enjoying your life and not bothering your heads.
@fasten your seatbelt and grow some thick skin. Don't let things bother you, meaningless things at that because believe me,if you are shaken now, you'll be moved when real marriage challenges comes up.

Haba naaa. Mba nu. There has to be one way alone, the way of kind words. Don't you know that Jennykadry is one heartless person who is responsible for the death of so many NLDERS with her posts? Like I have to change the way my God created me to please some NLDER that I don't even know if he is in the village smoking ijebu garri with cele water whilst engaging the town's palm wine taper in idle gossip undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal. / Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City / Breastfeeding In Public: My Experience In A Public Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.