Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Am So Sad. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am So Sad. (3226 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Why his Father called him USELESS {so Sad} / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Sad. by maclatunji: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2012
ifyalways: Mac, you really need to go read thoroughly and commit to memory, that your "7 abi na 5 types of people we all need in our lives" thread.
Sometimes a kiss is not enough, a slap and a kiss works at times.
@topic,I find it quite hard to believe that a couple would be worried over pregnancy issue just after 1 year of marriage?why?is either of you thinking he or she is impotent/ can't carry a child and why?you should be enjoying your life and not bothering your heads.
@fasten your seatbelt and grow some thick skin. Don't let things bother you, meaningless things at that because believe me,if you are shaken now, you'll be moved when real marriage challenges comes up.

LOL, See... you criticised OP there but that is different from "you and your husband are such weaklings who can't function effectively and lack what it takes to make a marriage work."
Your criticism will build, what I just typed there might destroy. Why would I be insensitive and take the risk of destroying when there is another option that will work without causing harm?
Re: I Am So Sad. by Odunnu: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2012
ifyalways: Mac, you really need to go read thoroughly and commit to memory, that your "7 abi na 5 types of people we all need in our lives" thread.
Sometimes a kiss is not enough, a slap and a kiss works at times.
@topic,I find it quite hard to believe that a couple would be worried over pregnancy issue just after 1 year of marriage?why?is either of you thinking he or she is impotent/ can't carry a child and why?you should be enjoying your life and not bothering your heads.
@fasten your seatbelt and grow some thick skin. Don't let things bother you, meaningless things at that because believe me,if you are shaken now, you'll be moved when real marriage challenges comes up.
where did the OP say her stress is pregnancy related?
Re: I Am So Sad. by Ninapha(f): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2012
Dear nekky. Whatever u think is embarrasing to u, there are one million other pple who hv passed thru it and still passing thru it. What? Damaged womb. Incest, impotence, sickness, lies, what? D only solution to any problem is first hand acceptance and ability to face it. What u are hidding today wd be known tomorrow. Why not face it while its still early. Its u dat wd make d solution work. God is waiting to meet ur need, just speak and release urself.
Re: I Am So Sad. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
Odunnu:
where did the OP say her stress is pregnancy related?

I wonder o. People just like assuming things on NL sad
Re: I Am So Sad. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
I hope you feel better smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's 33, I'm 33. / SHOCKER! / Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.