Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER (7671 Views)

>ASUU To Call Off 2 Months Strike 20th August 2013??-VNTI ASUU / Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI / Post-utme News And Past Questions, All Schools. Where It All Started(vnti) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Youngsage: 3:11am On Jul 27, 2012
Silaswap: VNTI IS A SCAMMER AND EVEN AYODEJI752 ON UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2012/2013 ADMISSION CONTINUA IS ALSO A SCAMMER TOO BAN THEM 4 LIFE. AYODEJI752 WHOSE REAL NAME IS OLUWADAMISI AYODEJI OLANREWAJU SCAMMED ME OF #15,000 NAIRA 4 UI ADMISSION SO BEWARE OF HIM. GOD WILL PUNISH ALL HIM AND HIS FAMILY AND EVEN IS GENERATIONS WILL SUFFER FOR THIS.
You should have yourself to blame! So u were told to pay a sum of money for your admission, something dat is not even guaranteed, and you did which is illegality. After all d numerous xperiences/warnings of several people here, so why come back to give us report when u never said a thing b4 paying d money. It is pple lyk u dat keep those pple in business. And stop those curses cos u're guilty also. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by khattab008: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2012
Can't believe people still fall for scammers in dis era after all d ALERTS by d MODERATORS
Nigerians just like things d easy way
@Silaswap sorry o at least next time u wont fall
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Skywalker5(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2012
what i dont understand is this. Why do they have to pay agents for school admissions. Cant they go to the school direct? When did Nigerian school start using agents?
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by switjuliet(f): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2012
u guys re getting me annoyed wit all dis bla bla stuff, its obvious d vnti guy is nt a scammer cos majority stood for him. Mrs moderator nd odas stop calling sm1 is a thief cos d guy has been reliable in dis forum. Enough of all dis thrash here pls.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
Youngsage:
You should have yourself to blame! So u were told to pay a sum of money for your admission, something dat is not even guaranteed, and you did which is illegality. After all d numerous xperiences/warnings of several people here, so why come back to give us report when u never said a thing b4 paying d money. It is pple lyk u dat keep those pple in business. And stop those curses cos u're guilty also. Smh
I feel like shooting Ayodeji752 to death if only i hav a gun. What i need from Mrs. Odunnu and nairalanders is strategies on how 2 track him down and arrest him 4 scamming me the sum of #15,000 naira cash 4 ui admission. Ayodeji752 is a bloody bastard.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
Silaswap: I feel like shooting Ayodeji752 to death if only i hav a gun. What i need from Mrs. Odunnu and nairalanders is strategies on how 2 track him down and arrest him 4 scamming me the sum of #15,000 naira cash 4 ui admission. Ayodeji752 is a bloody bastard.
How did he scam you? I hear you know his house
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by yungryce: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
na wa o, in dis age n time. i tot dat wen sm1 refused 2 make a comment, it meant dat he is tryn 2 make ppl blive dat d allegatns made against him were trash but our dear educatnalsts take it as a thieves' prank (not as if he didnt reply at all). i might not hv bn involvd wit payment 2 him or any other internet based org but d dude has workd hard 2 build his reputatn not cuz i dnt find sm of dem credible but its all bout info n i alreadi hv dat n lyk doin tins mysef no mata d cost. d most annoyin part of all dis is dat d guy wit d claim has neva bn affectd, dey r always reporting 4 sm1 else (jst rememba wat d bible says bout damagn sm1 image)
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by ayodeji752: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Odunnu:
tanx ma'am.no one scammed silas.i am d one given dem info abt ui admissn ryt 4rm day one.wen he came to ui 4 his post he stayed with me.abt 2 or 3months ago wen were discussin on facebook and ask if i can help him with d post utme and i said admissn in ui is strictly on merit and no shortcuts.i told him if he d post utme questns are cheap and dat he shld try and get at least 50% in d post utme.my old friend who is doing his IT in ui had earlier told me to giv him 5candidates 4 d post utme and he wil settle me after d deed has bin done i den told sillas abt it bt advise him nt to do it cos i knw d questions wld be cheap bt he insisted on payin 4 it.i called him on friday to come to ui so dat we can go and meet d guy in his office so dat he can knw am nt a scammer.he later came on sunday and i introduce him to d guy but silas couldnt pay wot was asked of him which made d guy refused to collect anytin 4rm him.i later told d guy dat silas is my broda and d guy said hw come we are brodas cos didnt resemble each oda.silas later begged him and he collected 15,000 4rm him.d guy den told him to 4get abt answerin d post utme questns correctly bt i told silas to ignore his advise and answer d post utme questns correctly and silas said alrit.he slept in my room and i followed him to his exam venue on d exam day and i told him to 4get abt payin 4 anytin and face his questions.unfortunately,out of dos 5candidates only 3made it.to my surprise silas got 25 out of 100.silas den call dat guy and d guy told him dat he has given me d money to pay back to him bt d guy hasnt given me anytin.dats wot happend.av bin callin d guy to make d money ready we resume cos it seems he always tel stories anytime i call him bt silas said d guy has given me d money.pls sum1 shld help me paste dis post on ui admissn thread
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
Now that you explained is it not better than making me chase you around the forum?
I am going to wait for Silas to come and tell us his.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by ayodeji752: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Odunnu: Now that you explained is it not better than making me chase you around the forum?
I am going to wait for Silas to come and tell us his.
tanx ma'am.i can see a lot of typographical error in my post pls bear with me.i de vex wen i de write it.i wanted to stop comin on nairaland bt a guy dat was with us in my rum on dat day called to tel me to xplain.tanx
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by sammirano: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
This salis of a guy must be a mallam.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
Odunnu:
Yes, i know is house he lives in a small village called ajibode in ui. Ayodeji752 ruin my change of admission in ui. I was well focused on my post utme. when i got to ui on the eve of d post utme ayodeji752 called me on phone to come 2 his house so when i got 2 is house he introduced me to his friend d his fellow scammer dat he works with d ict in ui dat if i pay dem #15,000 naira dat they will make my score to b among d best five in ui post utme so i told him it is impossible and he said 2 me dat d people working in ict are ones in charge of marking d post utme omr sheet, he also called dem computer men, so i gave him #15,000 naira 2 my greatness surprise he called his ict friend named tunde aside were discussing how both of dem will share d money 50:50 and he asured me dat all is well, so i did d post utme and after d exam i travelled back home and d next day i check my post utme result and discovered i scored 25, so i called to inform him about my post utme score and 4 him 2 refund back my money with immediately. Ayodeji752 told me i can never collect my money back again until then i knew he is a scammer and a fraudster. I have being appealling 2 him 2 pay me back my money since on d 19th of july up till now 27th of july 2012 but he refused. Pls Mrs Odunnu i will b delighted if u can help me appeal 2 Ayodeji752 to refund my #15,000 back to me and if he refuse 2 pay me ban d bloody scammer 4life, 4ever. Thanks 4 understanding.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by khattab008: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
Silaswap: Yes, i know is house he lives in a small village called ajibode in ui. Ayodeji752 ruin my change of admission in ui. I was well focused on my post utme. when i got to ui on the eve of d post utme ayodeji752 called me on phone to come 2 his house so when i got 2 is house he introduced me to his friend d his fellow scammer dat he works with d ict in ui dat if i pay dem #15,000 naira dat they will make my score to b among d best five in ui post utme so i told him it is impossible and he said 2 me dat d people working in ict are ones in charge of marking d post utme omr sheet, he also called dem computer men, so i gave him #15,000 naira 2 my greatness surprise he called his ict friend named tunde aside were discussing how both of dem will share d money 50:50 and he asured me dat all is well, so i did d post utme and after d exam i travelled back home and d next day i check my post utme result and discovered i scored 25, so i called to inform him about my post utme score and 4 him 2 refund back my money with immediately. Ayodeji752 told me i can never collect my money back again until then i knew he is a scammer and a fraudster. I have being appealling 2 him 2 pay me back my money since on d 19th of july up till now 27th of july 2012 but he refused. Pls Mrs Odunnu i will b delighted if u can help me appeal 2 Ayodeji752 to refund my #15,000 back to me and if he refuse 2 pay me ban d bloody scammer 4life, 4ever. Thanks 4 understanding.
Guy ur story is different from d guys story who we go believe now but that aside hw and why u go pay money to be among d top five for p ume u fall my hands sha
Anyways Sorry Sha
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
Silaswap: Yes, i know is house he lives in a small village called ajibode in ui. Ayodeji752 ruin my change of admission in ui. I was well focused on my post utme. when i got to ui on the eve of d post utme ayodeji752 called me on phone to come 2 his house so when i got 2 is house he introduced me to his friend d his fellow scammer dat he works with d ict in ui dat if i pay dem #15,000 naira dat they will make my score to b among d best five in ui post utme so i told him it is impossible and he said 2 me dat d people working in ict are ones in charge of marking d post utme omr sheet, he also called dem computer men, so i gave him #15,000 naira 2 my greatness surprise he called his ict friend named tunde aside were discussing how both of dem will share d money 50:50 and he asured me dat all is well, so i did d post utme and after d exam i travelled back home and d next day i check my post utme result and discovered i scored 25, so i called to inform him about my post utme score and 4 him 2 refund back my money with immediately. Ayodeji752 told me i can never collect my money back again until then i knew he is a scammer and a fraudster. I have being appealling 2 him 2 pay me back my money since on d 19th of july up till now 27th of july 2012 but he refused. Pls Mrs Odunnu i will b delighted if u can help me appeal 2 Ayodeji752 to refund my #15,000 back to me and if he refuse 2 pay me ban d bloody scammer 4life, 4ever. Thanks 4 understanding.
Sorry for you.
I hear other prospective students warned against dealing with said Ayodeji yet you went ahead to 'fall mugu'. Its mean to say, but I dont feel any sympathy for you. Someone demanded 15K to 'runz' a federal university admission for you and you believed.
I'm going to ban Ayodeji not because you asked me to but to keep him away from preying on others
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by ayodeji752: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
Odunnu:
Sorry for you.
I hear other prospective students warned against dealing with said Ayodeji yet you went ahead to 'fall mugu'. Its mean to say, but I dont feel any sympathy for you. Someone demanded 15K to 'runz' a federal university admission for you and you believed.
I'm going to ban Ayodeji not because you asked me to but to keep him away from preying on others
hmmm..am speechless.so u bleiv all dat he wrote.infact there wastnt any truth in wot he wrote bt if u think bannin me is d best let be it
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
ayodeji752: hmmm..am speechless.so u bleiv all dat he wrote.infact there wastnt any truth in wot he wrote bt if u think bannin me is d best let be it
Ayodeji the bloody scammer can u swear with ur life, family and generations unborn dat u didn't collect #15,000 naira from me? 4 lieing all ur family go die as thieves.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
ayodeji752: hmmm..am speechless.so u bleiv all dat he wrote.infact there wastnt any truth in wot he wrote bt if u think bannin me is d best let be it
Ayodeji the bloody scammer can u swear with ur life, family and generations unborn dat u didn't collect #15,000 naira from me? 4 lieing all ur family go die as thieves.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ayodeji the bloody scammer can u swear with ur life, family and generations unborn dat u didn't collect #15,000 naira from me? 4 lieing all ur families and generations unborn go die as thieves.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
watch your words Sir!
I dont want su
ch words bandied around here. When you were dealing with him his family wasnt there neither was there a nairaland representative. Dont disturb anybody again here. Hopefully, you have learnt the hard way.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Caracta(f): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
SMH...educated illiterates!
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
Odunnu: watch your words Sir!
I dont want su
ch words bandied around here. When you were dealing with him his family wasnt there neither was there a nairaland representative. Dont disturb anybody again here. Hopefully, you have learnt the hard way.
I'm very sorry 4 saying such words it came out of anger. But something has 2 b done my #15,000 naira can't just go like dat i must sue him 2 court.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by yungryce: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2012
@silas, u c wetin ur olodo dey cause. if 2 say u open book read, shey all dis wahala 4 dey. either way, i tot dis forum was bout VNTI+. banning ayodeji only complicates tins cuz he is jst goin 2 get anoda username n continue where he stopped when u can actually monitor him now dat diz allegatns has bn made. &truth b told, d ayodeji's story sounds more credible compared 2 dear mr silas who is shouting bloody murder witout admitting any faults
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2012
yungryce: @silas, u c wetin ur olodo dey cause. if 2 say u open book read, shey all dis wahala 4 dey. either way, i tot dis forum was bout VNTI+. banning ayodeji only complicates tins cuz he is jst goin 2 get anoda username n continue where he stopped when u can actually monitor him now dat diz allegatns has bn made. &truth b told, d ayodeji's story sounds more credible compared 2 dear mr silas who is shouting bloody murder witout admitting any faults
I pray u get scammed one day so u'll know how painful it is.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by tobex40(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2012
.... I dnt no wat 2 say again or who 2 support. God help us....
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2012
tobex40: .... I dnt no wat 2 say again or who 2 support. God help us....
Ayodeji752 whose real name is OLUWADAMISI AYODEJI OLANREWAJU makes use of 3 scamming fone numbas. I can post it here if u want me to post it with dat of his scamming friend tunde dat works with d ict department in UI 4 u 2 believe me and support me!
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by yungryce: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2012
Silaswap: I pray u get scammed one day so u'll know how painful it is.
funi, veri funi. i no fit dey 4 my house make dey cum scam me. if u were sure of gettin 70%, shey dem go scam u. 25%, wat a pity
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
yungryce:
funi, veri funi. i no fit dey 4 my house make dey cum scam me. if u were sure of gettin 70%, shey dem go scam u. 25%, wat a pity
I no blame u if nobody scam u 4 post utme one day someone else will scam u 4 some other things u need in dis life. Mark my words.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by yungryce: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
Silaswap: I no blame u if nobody scam u 4 post utme one day someone else will scam u 4 some other things u need in dis life. Mark my words.
ur words r trash. if sm1 scammed u doesnt mean others shld fall prey. u mark ur own words. once beaten, twice shy
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Skywalker5(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
The only thing I would say to Silaswap is that u knew it was runs.u paid to cheat and u got cheated.Dont see any reason to ban the Ayodele guy.if u had gone through the right channel which is to read ur book and pass,this would not have happened.it's a lesson to everyone looking for shortcut.which makes me wonder why people pay agents rather that school direct.now I understand

1 Like

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by oladayo042: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
micoyankee: Madam take am easy now, hv you made any investigation outside nairaland...
Odunnu is a NL moderator not FB moderator. If VNTI want to prove his/her innocence, it must be here on NL and should stop shouting "our work speak for us" like herbal medicine sellers inside Molue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Cannot SeƩ Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do / OAU 2015\2016 Cut Off Mark / Abu Zaria 2014/2015 Postgraduate Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.