Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER (7674 Views)

>ASUU To Call Off 2 Months Strike 20th August 2013??-VNTI ASUU / Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI / Post-utme News And Past Questions, All Schools. Where It All Started(vnti) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Sholexyz(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2012
Don't knw wat say cos i paid into their account 4 my unilorin p.utme online payment n they make d payment 4 me succesfully but miss odunnu do ur findin b4 u claimin they r scammers jst because they refuse 2 comment is not enuf. Tank u.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Skywalker5(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2012
VNTI+:
VNTI Nigeria, reserves her comment on the above allegations.

There is no greater Joy, than to know that people appreciate what WE DO FOR THEM, but like the saying goes, Among every 12, there must be a judas.

Once Again, We reserve Our Comment, LET OUR REPUTATIONS AND FANS, SPEAK FOR US.

THANK YOU
VNTI Nigeria

you guys sound suspicious if you regard an unhappy customer as Judas. if you got nothing to say after a customer said they paid money to your account,then you stand a chance of being called a scammer.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by pendusky(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu: Really?

Lol. @Op thers nothing to do abt it, NL NEEDS users! Target 1m users b4 2013. grin
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by pendusky(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2012
MADE MANN: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI is a Confirmed SCAMMER, he has a link that Direct Prospective Students to his site
in other to buy Post-utme scratch card pins , Admission help and buying of Difference Admission Forms through paying into his Scamming First Bank Account name. Go to his link site and Confirm, he duped my Friend Little Sister of her money yesterday after paying into his first Bank Account.

Ur user name 'MADE MANN' sounds suspicious and ROBOTIC, am confused here, who is the real Scammer?

VNTI didnt knw u guys are here, only been seeing u on facebook.gud to c u guys here! Must say thank for the info u guys hav bin giving. I must confess my lil Cousin was able to secure admision via ur info. Thanks God bless. One Love grin grin
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by tobex40(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
Vnti is nt a scammer!
I must testify d gud works and vital infos he provides to university aspirants. He has bin kipin us up-to-date and has bin wit us tru dis yr's admission process. For his services, he has helped my sis secure unilorin pin and my friend also to get ANSU pin... Both paid into his bank account and l8r got dia pins. Via his advice, my frnd got admited to Ansu on d rliz of d 1st admision list, i'm hopeful of UI admission list and same 4 most of his fans.
With al dese gud works, i fink vnti shud b commended rather dan condemnd or tryn to tarnish his gud image.
@vnti I wil continue to say Thank u & God bless!!!

1 Like

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
I dnt know VNTI as a scammer cos i've never tried to deal with him directly but i know him for providing false informations like the Unilag 2012/2013 admission list
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Skywalker5(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
MADE MANN: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI is a Confirmed SCAMMER, he has a link that Direct Prospective Students to his site
in other to buy Post-utme scratch card pins , Admission help and buying of Difference Admission Forms through paying into his Scamming First Bank Account name. Go to his link site and Confirm, he duped my Friend Little Sister of her money yesterday after paying into his first Bank Account.

Any reason why your sister did not go through the school direct?

1 Like

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by tobex40(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
Harbioollah: I dnt know VNTI as a scammer cos i've never tried to deal with him directly but i know him for providing false informations like the Unilag 2012/2013 admission list
which false info ar u talkin abt? I pity u o, so u ar among d numerous pple dat wont read thoroughly tru ones post b4 jumping to conclusion. Is it nt d post he rote boldly RUMOUR AND STILL YET TO BE CONFIRMED in his facebook link. Plz go back and reread dat post...
Lets b careful wit wat we say abt other pple for d measure we use on dem, wil b used sum day on us....
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
tobex40:
which false info ar u talkin abt? I pity u o, so u ar among d numerous pple dat wont read thoroughly tru ones post b4 jumping to conclusion. Is it nt d post he rote boldly RUMOUR AND STILL YET TO BE CONFIRMED in his facebook link. Plz go back and reread dat post...
Lets b careful wit wat we say abt other pple for d measure we use on dem, wil b used sum day on us....
who cares abt his facebook page
We are talking abt Nairaland here and he never wrote anytin such as Rumour or Unconfirmed. We blasted him in the Unilag's admission thread. Even Odunnu can testify to this.
Let him come defend himself if its a Lie
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
VNTI is a cheap thief. I dont care what anybody else thinks. I am sure of what i'm saying. The sad truth is that some naive people will still fall for his scams
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by tobex40(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
Harbioollah:
who cares abt his facebook page
We are talking abt Nairaland here and he never wrote anytin such as Rumour or Unconfirmed. We blasted him in the Unilag's admission thread. Even Odunnu can testify to this.
Let him come defend himself if its a Lie
Alryt! My dear... Nw i undastand ur source, I'm finkn dat he posted dat only on his fbk page cos he indicated rumour and unconfirmed there and also in his website. I cant defend him 4 dat one o.
Sorry if i av offended. One luv!!!
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by micoyankee(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu: VNTI is a cheap thief. I dont care what anybody else thinks. I am sure of what i'm saying. The sad truth is that some naive people will still fall for his scams

Madam take am easy now, hv you made any investigation outside nairaland...
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Terye(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu:
I dont want such words thrown around here. Be civil and share your views without insults.
As far as I know, you were aiming for KWASU,UNILAG, ABU, UNILORIN. When you now got intouch for AAU beats me.
You alone want to get admitted in 5universities. Does it work like that?
I beg make we dy talk wetin we know oo! Me kè! ABU? UNILAG? Haaabaaa! Blacks ehn! Am an aspirant of Kwasu(which i did nt choose), Unilorin, and AAUA! U don even dy link me wit Universities! Mehn! Anyway! I lyk am lyk dat oo! Later naw! U go link me wit Cambridge University or Cairo University! Oga oo! I reserve ma comment sha! Make we just fear God sha! Sharout to VNTI! U ar d best!
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Sodiq30: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu: VNTI is a cheap thief. I dont care what anybody else thinks. I am sure of what i'm saying. The sad truth is that some naive people will still fall for his scams
guy,u dy vex me o..jst tel us 4 dis forum,wetin vnti don eva do?have he eva cheat u?if no,den stop beating around d bush...ODONU...UP VNTI..
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by pendusky(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2012

Pls watchout i discover another Scammmmmmer, her name is 'ODUNNU' grin

Madam! we knw ure a Mod, Can you let us be? Chief Judge Odunnu?

1 Like

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by dani1luv: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
This VNTI dude must be smart grin grin grin grin
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
If you have nothing to say, Pendusky, get ur arse out here in peace.
What is your experience with the education section of NL? Do you have anything with VNTI? Lets hear you.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by micoyankee(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu: If you have nothing to say, Pendusky, get ur arse out here in peace.
What is your experience with the education section of NL? Do you have anything with VNTI? Lets hear you.

†hε way you type makes mε laugh lolz, with actions as if your †hε owner of nairaland, even Seun don't act this way... Madam calm down
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Etaki: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
Why all this bla bla bla. Mrs Odunnu You are the Moderator of this thread, anybody you see as Scam, why don't you ban the Scammer? why wait for reply from other members? who knows if this same VNTI guy is disguising himself here. Its your call Mrs. Odunnu. Do anything you dim necessary.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by micoyankee(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
Etaki: Why all this bla bla bla. Mrs Odunnu You are the Moderator of this thread, anybody you see as Scam, why don't you ban the Scammer? why wait for reply from other members? who knows if this same VNTI guy is disguising himself here. Its your call Mrs. Odunnu. Do anything you dim necessary.

Make dem say you be better person abi... †hα̲̅t's why you d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ support †hε moderator
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
Thank you Etaki, you seem to have an idea where i'm coming from.
These twats think we are all silly here
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
VNTI IS A SCAMMER AND EVEN AYODEJI752 ON UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2012/2013 ADMISSION CONTINUA IS ALSO A SCAMMER TOO BAN THEM 4 LIFE. AYODEJI752 WHOSE REAL NAME IS OLUWADAMISI AYODEJI OLANREWAJU SCAMMED ME OF #15,000 NAIRA 4 UI ADMISSION SO BEWARE OF HIM. GOD WILL PUNISH ALL HIM AND HIS FAMILY AND EVEN IS GENERATIONS WILL SUFFER FOR THIS. I feel like shooting Ayodeji752 to dead if i can only get a gun now or what do u mrs. Odunnu and nairalanders think i should do to him. I need ur help 2 capture and arrest him 4 scamming me of #15,000 naira. OLUWADAMISI AYODEJI OLANREWAJU IS A BOODY BASTARD.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by tomiwa20(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
@odunnu, I trust VNTI very much,they help me out during my unilorin form payment and I was able to direct two guys to dem and dey resolve d issue. I even paid in dere account and it was fixed perfectly even tho the deduction was suplus on dem,but they kept to dere words. I trust VNTI and am not sure dey can do something like dat.....I can speak for them any day @ any time.thumps up VNTI,I can neva forget u....
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Sodiq30: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Becus u b moderator,no min mk u dy ban us o@mrs odonnu...i dnt fear a Bleep,u are d real scammer..plz,odonnu,mk we tk privately,i luv u
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by AbdHafeez1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
@Odunnu which kin moderator you be if u dey call us Arrow? Or Shey u no dey do ur own runz.oga gan o.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by AbdHafeez1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
Silaswap: VNTI IS A SCAMMER AND EVEN AYODEJI752 ON UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2012/2013 ADMISSION CONTINUA IS ALSO A SCAMMER TOO BAN THEM 4 LIFE. AYODEJI752 WHOSE REAL NAME IS OLUWADAMISI AYODEJI OLANREWAJU SCAMMED ME OF #15,000 NAIRA 4 UI ADMISSION SO BEWARE OF HIM. GOD WILL PUNISH ALL HIM AND HIS FAMILY AND EVEN IS GENERATIONS WILL SUFFER FOR THIS.
How could you have fallen for that guy,I thought we all ignored him on UI thread.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:
@Odunnu which kin moderator you be if u dey call us Arrow? Or Shey u no dey do ur own runz.oga gan o.
I cant call you or other sane posters 'twats'. The twats are those ones who think they are smart by stealing from others
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by tobex40(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
Silaswap: VNTI IS A SCAMMER AND EVEN AYODEJI752 ON UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2012/2013 ADMISSION CONTINUA IS ALSO A SCAMMER TOO BAN THEM 4 LIFE. AYODEJI752 WHOSE REAL NAME IS OLUWADAMISI AYODEJI OLANREWAJU SCAMMED ME OF #15,000 NAIRA 4 UI ADMISSION SO BEWARE OF HIM. GOD WILL PUNISH ALL HIM AND HIS FAMILY AND EVEN IS GENERATIONS WILL SUFFER FOR THIS.
Na waaaooo. Wondas shal neva end. I cnt bliv wat am seeing, even ayodeji. My dear, Hw u cum fall a victim? I tot we made it clear dat ui admision is strictly on merit... Anyway, i'm sori 4 wat hapnd.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
tobex40:
Na waaaooo. Wondas shal neva end. I cnt bliv wat am seeing, even ayodeji. My dear, Hw u cum fall a victim? I tot we made it clear dat ui admision is strictly on merit... Anyway, i'm sori 4 wat hapnd.
He completely scammed me when i went 2 ui 4 post utme. He lives in Ajibode in ui. GOD will punish Ayodeji752.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Silaswap: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
tobex40:
He completely scammed me when i went 2 ui 4 post utme. He lives in Ajibode in ui. GOD will punish Ayodeji752.[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Prospective Students Of Uniben 2010/2011 / See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) / Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.