Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Latop Shuts Down Unexpectedly - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Latop Shuts Down Unexpectedly (1149 Views)

Latop Sales Abuja Only / Firefox Closes Or Quits Unexpectedly. After A Crash? This Article Will Help You / My Hp P4 Desktop System Power Off Unexpectedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latop Shuts Down Unexpectedly by mexzony: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2012
My laptop. Shuts down unexpectedly when on ac power.the battery stops charging and starts to discharge.if i remove the battery while it is still plugged in the laptop shuts down,so i decided to run it on ac alone without battery but while using it it will just shut down just like that.if i turn it on again it might run for a few minutes and then shuts down.sometimes i use it without the battery for a few hours and then it shutd down.its fraustrating.the laptop does not get hot while this happens.sometimes when it is running i insert the battery and it starts to charge till it is full and i use it for hours until suddenly it starts discharging,i then have to shut down the laptop and remove the battery †✽ run it on ac only.other times if i insertg the battery it will charge and stop charging and all of a sudden charge again and stop charging.my laptop trips off when running on ac power only aπϑ then can't run on battery with ac power plugged in.confused.need help.thanks
Re: Latop Shuts Down Unexpectedly by teribithia(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2012
It caused by your power jack too weak, just replace with a 90Wh Power jack please. grin

Or you can get some info here : http://www.laptops-battery.co.uk/blog/how-to-charge-your-laptop-battery-properly/#content

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Hangs When I Remove The Charger / Caution! Here Are Signs To Know If Your Laptop Is Infected By Virus / Help!!!! Laptop Is Stuck On Boot Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.