Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

It's A Man's World, Isn't It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's A Man's World, Isn't It? (2190 Views)

Poll: Man's World?

Yes: 50% (8 votes)
No: 50% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Vuitton(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2007
I mean, starting from Adam we all know this but some people would beg to differ.

I mean the guy's rib was used to structure Eve.
We head the house.
We put food on the table.
We got the balls grin
We got strength.
And so much more.

I always hear shit like what a man can do a woman can do better. Nope sad Basic duties are shared, hers include
home keeping and bearing children and supporting her man.
What next lipsrsealed

Are we equal

No tongue
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by almondjoy(f): 3:52am On Dec 12, 2007
Yes!  But we got the penultimate bottom power to cruise and rock that world of yours! kiss
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by shevchenko(m): 3:55am On Dec 12, 2007
yeah almomd,but temporarily because very soon after grabbing all,we definitely move on,so who wins? tongue
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by almondjoy(f): 4:44am On Dec 12, 2007
You only move temporarily--to the next one! kiss  To keep moving and grabbing till the end of time.  You still have to end up with one or several of us--unless you decide to go the "other route"! cheesy
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Vuitton(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2007
almondjoy:

Yes! But we got the penultimate bottom power to cruise and rock that world of yours! kiss

Yeah cheesy Keep rocking our world we love you.

almondjoy:

You only move temporarily--to the next one! kiss To keep moving and grabbing till the end of time. You still have to end up with one or several of us--unless you decide to go the "other route"! cheesy

We hold the Aces and make the Choices. cool
I love being a man tongue
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by almondjoy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2007
Some men are shemales! tongue  Dying to have this our errrrrrrrrrrrrm----fishy-"stuff"!  Easy operation eh? kiss
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Vuitton(m): 1:44am On Dec 13, 2007
almondjoy:

Some men are shemales! tongue Dying to have this our errrrrrrrrrrrrm----fishy-"stuff"! Easy operation eh? kiss

kiss
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 13, 2007
Guys, plz recognize!! It's turning into a womans world tongue
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Vuitton(m): 3:19am On Dec 13, 2007
Oh really
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by ariblaze(m): 4:04am On Dec 13, 2007
hmmmmmmmm
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Cedar4u: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2007
Ya, I agree. Its really a man's world. A man can do so many things and get away with it.
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Vuitton(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2007
Like going out every night to clubs without her,

Or Superceding over every decision in the house,
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2007
@topic

Men are the head YES!!! . . . . .  but we are the neck YEAH BABY!!!!

You guys will be stationary, lost and useless without us.
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2007
tribe war, gender war, what next?
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 15, 2007
yes? ;d
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Ebaby2: 1:50am On Dec 15, 2007
The world i live in there is nothing called the 'Mans World"
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by omuanp(m): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2007
E-baby:

The world i live in there is nothing called the 'Mans World"

Which world is that?
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by ndumart: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2007
It has always been, it is still and it will remain a man's world. Even where women think they pull the strings, their decisions is still subject to our ratification.
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2007
your in dream land, wake up shocked

we in the 21st century not 18th century. wink
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Elishacom(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2007
yeah yeah a mans world indeed, yet we still pee on our pants, we let the woman go to work, come back to take care of the kids, cook, wash our clothes? lets face it, women are stronger than us
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by ndumart: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2007
Elisha.com:

yeah yeah a mans world indeed, yet we still pee on our pants, we let the woman go to work, come back to take care of the kids, cook, wash our clothes? lets face it, women are stronger than us

what exactly are u saying?
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by zignor(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2007
Yes! But we got the penultimate bottom power to cruise and rock that world of yours!

yeah, but I have the key to the bottom power . . .bottom my ass grin grin grin
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by NANYA1887(f): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
How for Christ's sakes whos going to shut dis WOMAN HATERS UP?You guys aint got notin else to do except sit on ur dumb asses and say a whole load of CRAP about d very gender dat ensured your existance?
@Vuitton,i wonder wot SHE did to make you so damn BITTER!After all d yacking and empty sakara,UNA GO MARRY MAN? grin grin grin
My point? CANT LIVE WITH US,CANT LIVE WITHOUT US!!!So stop bitching and find something more important for a topic cos dis SUCKS!
P.S:All d crap you guys r saying about women also applies to ur MOTHERS,SISTERS,FUTURE WIVES and DAUGHTERS. , think about dat!!!!!!!!
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by sylvex(f): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2007
sorry guys, it's quite unfortunate we are not in the 18th, 19th or 20th century-when men were still the head. A change has come, it's high time men accept the fact that 'what a man can do A WOMAN CAN DO MUCH BETTER' and there's nothing, I mean ABSOULTELY NOTHING you (men) folks can do about that. cool
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by zignor(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2007
@sylvex . . .I quite agree with you . . .women can breakheart even much better grin grin grin
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by sylvex(f): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2007
zignor:

@sylvex . . .I quite agree with you . . .women can breakheart even much better grin grin grin

Not jus dat, they have the dexterity and capability to squash it, pierce it, wringle it and crush it to pieces thereafter discarding it into the trash bin grin grin (boy i love that). Hey, it's still the womens' world grin grin grin grin
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by zignor(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2007
sylvex:

Not jus that, they have the dexterity and capability to squash it, pierce it, wringle it and crush it to pieces thereafter discarding it into the trash bin grin grin (boy i love that). Hey, it's still the womens' world grin grin grin grin

oh my God! . . .this babe na die oooooo! cheesy

Rolling on the floor and laughing my cute fucking butt off grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@poster . . .I have withdrawn my earlier comments . . .It is now a womens world! shocked shocked shocked
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by mellow(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2007
Man's world? I thought the Animals have taken over?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by saucekid(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2007
sylvex:

Not jus that, they have the dexterity and capability to squash it, pierce it, wringle it and crush it to pieces thereafter discarding it into the trash bin grin grin (boy i love that). Hey, it's still the womens' world grin grin grin grin

*na die be this ooooooooo*

mellow:

Man's world? I thought the Animals have taken over?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

*which animals* mellow. . . . .are you feeling alright?
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by Busta(f): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2007
Men were only drafts of the masterpiece (WOMEN)!!

U have to keep drafting and making sketches until u get a perfect drawing or art.

Women rules!
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by zignor(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
Busta:

Men were only drafts of the masterpiece (WOMEN)!!

You have to keep drafting and making sketches until u get a perfect drawing or art.

Women rules!

And will continue to Rule! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It's A Man's World, Isn't It? by zignor(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2007
@mellow . . .Really? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Curb Selfishness? / Val's Gift 4 Ma Boyfriend / Money And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.