Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. (10187 Views)

Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / See The Different Headlines In Today's Sun Newspaper / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2012
konami001: RIP TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYING RIP... Arrows... you people did not even bother to read the post... You are all on automation... used to writing RIP..RIP..RIP... na force to post... i blame una o
lmao
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by MsAfroZest(f): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2012
Beretta92: Terrible! Am an ardent reader of his column.Love d sarcastic n funny way he outlines his points n arguements.Hope he recovers n gets back on his feet pretty soon.

Yea me too, I totally love his column 'Frank talk'. Thank God he survived.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by omalicha2: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2012
That is why u scored F9 in Eng. Language
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2012
josh4ever: This post has just confirmed that some of the people who comment are half- baked illiterates! I mean for God sakes, the post said he survived and some dunces were busy writing RIP angry
No wonder the failure rate in Nigeria has risen higher than the price of crude oil! Mscheeeeeewwww

shocked

Bros I hail o. grin
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Clemzy16(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2012
Na wa o. Make una leave odinaka00 alone. It was just a silly mistake. Anyone could've been guilty of the same offense. #shikena
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by bumps(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2012
The govt of this nation shld just find a way or means to reduce crime/robbery,i knw its difficult to stop crime totally but if the govt is serious they can manage it.our leaders must show the zeal and passion that they re ready to change tin and the masses has some role to play by supporting the govt in improving the situation of the country
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2012
josh4ever: This post has just confirmed that some of the people who comment are half- baked illiterates! I mean for God sakes, the post said he survived and some dunces were busy writing RIP angry
No wonder the failure rate in Nigeria has risen higher than the price of crude oil! Mscheeeeeewwww
*SHOCKED*Do we have full-baked illiterates?
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Modula(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2012
na so una take da fail exams, who tell una sa the guy die,for prompt medical attention
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by XFive: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2012
Odinaka00: RIP
Get and eye glass and read a post very well before commenting
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Abujafood: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2012
For those saying RIP, next time look before you leap. The man is alive in hospital, he survived the gunshots
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Fin9(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2012
haba!!!
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Jemibee: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2012
The bible says be quick to hear and slow to speak. Na wa for some peeps here oo. Una no even finish reading the post before una start to dey wish am RIP
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2012
Reyginus: *SHOCKED*Do we have full-baked illiterates?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes o. . .just that the full-baked illiterate has ''risen higher'' than the half-baked illiterates. Make I steal josh4ever Engrissssssh. grin
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by DeGrace01(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2012
Please those of u writting rip shud hv read the thread in full or ask for some meaning ok, Steve is not dead and we thank God for that. Gov. pls do smt.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by sweetchiks: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2012
Do u read at all?
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Afam4eva(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2012
No wonder Nigeria is as backward as they come when people will not even take time to read a very short news article. See people saying RIP to someone that's still alive. Shame on you.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Fin9(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2012
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes o. . .just that the full-baked illiterate has ''risen higher'' than the half-baked illiterates. Make I steal josh4ever Engrissssssh. grin
LWKMH.Bros you go kill pesin o.Am crying already.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by jamil2(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2012
You people should leave Odinaka my friend alone and branch to the topic, I guess that he is praying for the victim in advance and someone could tell me what is wrong with advance prayer!
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by DExplorer1: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2012
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2012
What's RIP here? Bad wisher...
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2012

I had to read the post twice and also look at the topic twice to make sure I was not reading something different because of your silly comment
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2012
Odinaka00: Though I don't knw yu buh RIP
Just don't kill this poor man with your wishes. Take time to read and digest posts..
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by megxo(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2012
now a af shoot me!, NTOOR, i wont die..... ODESHI tongue
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2012
I hearby summon Professor Becomerich/musiwa to help clear this air of:'half and fully-baked illiterates',slowpokes,'risen higher's',RIPers,etc etc.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by nizebony: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2012
vry sorry bro, guess wen u get well u ill give a gud write-up to d incidence. get well soon
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by enioladeran: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2012
Nigerian, You no dey read before you dey follow? Abeg, the man no die ooooooooooo...
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Oge4signyahoo: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2012
Pls read very well b4 u comment. Thank God he survive. Wishing u quick recovery.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by alaoeri: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2012
Had it being its happen in the north ppl would have said its BH at work.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by waja(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2012
oluchi557: Dat is naija 4 u.RIP
. I've seen the reason why many people fail exams. He survived it becos He was rushed to the hospital. Read instructions.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by killuminati(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2012
Lol, LMAO@ avalanche of RIP's grin

@topic, thank God he survived.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2012
D guy is not dead Y RIP, pls guys read d article complete, Mr Steve wish U quick Recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White race are destroying Africans - here's how to defeat them. / Petrol Price Hike Only After Negotiation With Labour — NNPC / Gani Fawehinmi: Story Of The Legendary Legal And Humanitarian Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.