Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. (10188 Views)

Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / See The Different Headlines In Today's Sun Newspaper / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Ejine(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Jarus: "He's in good shape. We thank God for his mercies. Thanks" - Femi Adesina(Kulikulii), Sun Deputy MD, in response to my enquiries now.

Soothing to hear. May God see him through.

Abegg. We don hear you say you get connections.
Mtschheeeeeew! grin
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by waja(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
Clemzy16: Na wa o. Make una leave odinaka00 alone. It was just a silly mistake. Anyone could've been guilty of the same offense. #shikena
. Eeeh, we should leave your classmate @ community sec. sch. alone. I no go leave am.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by avicky(f): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
[quote author=Odinaka00]Though I don't knw yu buh RIP[/quote
were u told he is dead?
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by ayobase(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Odinaka00: RIP

Na wa for una o....he survived the shot!
Una no dey read tori before commenting?
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Watermelon(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
Odinaka00: Though I don't knw yu buh RIP
the earlier u go bavk to school the best for u i'm sue u don't know the meaning of RIP, u sound u were the one that sent the bandits, u've failed woefuly, steve will recover soon and we continue to enjoy his colunm in sun news, speedy recovery to u steve
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Watermelon(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
Odinaka00: Though I don't knw yu buh RIP
the earlier u go back to school the best for u i'm sure u don't know the meaning of RIP, u sound like u were the one that sent the bandits, u've failed woefuly odinnaka.Steve will recover soon and we will continue to enjoy his colunm in sun news, speedy recovery to u steve
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by doublej1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Guys, its not every bullet that pierces the body of an individual that kills him/or.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by waja(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
J12:

Ladies and Gentlemen, lets welcome to the stage; Mr and Mrs Odinaka and Oluchi Okorie. Recipients of the award for The dumbest nairalanders for the month of July 2012.
A round of applause!!
. Kpam kpam,...kpa kpa kpam (i just claped for them). They attended the same sec sch; RUSH HOUR COMMUNITY SCH.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
lol the only thing u saw was SHOT, BANDIT and you jumped into conclusion...SMH 4 yah.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by gegee(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2012
jamil!:

Bros why do you request for forgiveness due to a common mistake doesn’t you know [/b]the nature of NLers? [b]Over sabi is too much here [/b]people would capitalize on [b]someone error and commenting tirelessly [/b]on it they should at least concentrate on the topic and [b]spare Odinaka out of this nonsense.

doesn't u know what ? why u no go defend ur classmate grin grin
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Mandelaguy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
Their stock it trade is to see a topic,and just conclude. How can you tell a man that is still alive to RIP? Too bad!
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Walexy10: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Odinaka's a blind fool
Guapo: did you read the part that says Nwosu survived the gun shots
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by chakula: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
gegee:

you should have corrected the guy mistakes sir!
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Reference(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
mikolo80: GUNS GUNS WE NEED GUNS.BIG ONES

Yeah, yeah, enshrined in our constitution like the States and then poof goes our security challenges. Not a good idea.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by sleeky8(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
J12:

Ladies and Gentlemen, lets welcome to the stage; Mr and Mrs Odinaka and Oluchi Okorie. Recipients of the award for The dumbest nairalanders for the month of July 2012.
A round of applause!!

guy u wicked o lmao wetin em win?
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
Some people r just quick to post RIP.dats why we always have mass failure in english every year.just cant take time to read a simple story.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by rennylaw(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
U guys no go kill me with lafter o. Why are some peeps RIP-ing the guy now?
Pls ensure u read posts properly before making comment to avoid bashing.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
gegee:

Lol.I LOVE NAIRALAND
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by floridam(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
haba odinaka.
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Chinboli(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2012
R.I.P
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by Stallion77(f): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2012
Korrection: Armed bandits today in Lagos shot a newspaper editor, Steve Nwosu. Sources disclosed that Mr.Nwosu,the editor of Sun Newspapers in Nigeria was shot while coming from Zenith Bank in Maza Maza area in Lagos.

It was gathered that the bandits robbed him of the money he went to withdraw from the bank this afternoon. The criminals operated on motorcycle and vanished within minutes.

Latest reports show that Nwosu survived the gun shots as he was immediately rushed to the hospital for prompt medical attention after the unfortunate incident. Nwosu has been working with The Sun for many years now.

He writes an incisive column on social and political matters. He has also won several awards for his media work.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/25/sun-newspaper-editor-steve-nwosu-shot-by-bandits/

seems like a planned thing
Re: Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. by montili(f): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2012
pro01:

Both of you should get married, so that you would torment each other with immeasurable foolishness for the rest of your lives. . .you deserve each other.

@ Topic, I learnt he was not badly injured, as the bullet merely scraped part of his scalp. Very lucky escape if you ask me. Oga Steve is one of the best in the business and I really appreciate him. I'm so glad he survived. God be praised.

Thank God he survived, dont mind these olodo, i guess they reason with their anu$.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Rules On Suit Challenging Akpabio’s Eligibility Today / Most Expensive And Luxurious Presidential Planes In The World. / Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.