Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head (12327 Views)

Police Nabs Vigilante Members Over Attempted Ritual (pictured) / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) / NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by yuchango: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
Heartless bas!tards they should be sent to hell by hanging.
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by logica(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ironi: Nigerians have been committing similar crimes in Ghana.

This is part of the reasons why Ghanaians don't want them in their country.

http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2724:nigerian-couple-arrested-in-ghana-with-fresh-human-heads&catid=99:outlookscroller

Nigerians should be downgraded to Neanderthals.
Ghanaians have also been known to commit this exact same crime. One still fresh in my mind happened in the late 80s or there about; and the boy was the nephew of one of the killers. He was tormented by the crime and he ended up confessing to the police (I think before the boy was killed, he asked him - his uncle - why he was doing that to him). I never quite forgot about the case. I believe they were executed.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by chloride6: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
i dont know if i am the only one seeing this. SSS? na their work be that? Good job though.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by logica(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
chloride6: i dont know if i am the only one seeing this. SSS? na their work be that?
SSS has the powers of the police. They may initially have been tipped off by someone who found the bag they were holding suspicious; and thinking it was a bomb not realizing it was a human head they were carrying.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by atuboweke(m): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Thank God there is no Igbo name there, if not this post would have been filled up with a lot of tribal attack against Ndi - Igbo.........anyway back to the post..may God have mercy on them and let them repent.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by BinghiNya(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Chei see christians beheading people way of life indeed
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by mbmusa2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is what ppl who called them selves big men are busy doing everyday and night. Mavy na gudluck or sambo send dem for it. And look my ppl u will not here about them again they will be release secretely................
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by logica(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
BinghiNya: Chei see christians beheading people way of life indeed
Abi? But you forgot that the person that needs the head is usually one "Alhaji".
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by ODB1: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Barbaric
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by ODB1: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
logica: Abi? But you forgot that the person that needs the head is usually one "Alhaji".

stop all this nonsense.
must you bring tribalism into everything?
Every tribe in Nigeria is guilty of ritual killings.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by ODB1: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
mbmusa2: This is what ppl who called them selves big men are busy doing everyday and night. Mavy na gudluck or sambo send dem for it. And look my ppl u will not here about them again they will be release secretely................

you are an idioot.

the guy that killed the boy is he rich?
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Blyss: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ok, so this is what the African culture we are missing out on is all about, ey? Thank god for that. cheesy
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by dangaye: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
What is the news of the man that needs the human head, is he a sacred cow.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by hezee4real(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Im afraid, because of money,human being!
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dondav: People should ....., I don't know what to say! I think ....
Why would he behead a boy? It's inhumane...
He's psychologically, and mentally unstable!! I'll gladly behead these culprits even if it is the only sin that might take me to hell.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dondav: People should ....., I don't know what to say! I think ....
Why would he behead a boy? It's inhumane...
He's psychologically, and mentally unstable!! I'll gladly behead these culprits even if it is the only sin that might take me to hell.
My friend, dnt allow anytin to take u 2 hell. Mind wat u wish for urself. Dnt u knw dat hell is worse dan d worst sufferings man is subjected to here on earth? Hell is a place I dnt even wish 4 ma enemies. Hell worst ooo! Be careful wat u wish urself nd others
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Ironi: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
chindi:
My friend, dnt allow anytin to take u 2 hell. Mind wat u wish for urself. Dnt u knw dat hell is worse dan d worst sufferings man is subjected to here on earth? Hell is a place I dnt even wish 4 ma enemies. Hell worst ooo! Be careful wat u wish urself nd others

sharrap, have you been to hell before? What do you know about hell, jare?

The crap you read in books are all somebody's imagination, make believe.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by lumeneng22: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
Men this is not the first one o! Before you know, police don collect money release them to the street again to cut more heads. The buyer, the babalawo and the two men should be strangulated publicly to serve as a deterent to others.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by GreenJ(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
To me something is always missing on this kind of report. This animals have been caught.... yes, so who is the beast
that sent them? or are they trying to tell us that this guys dint talk. Also am in opinion that in situations like
this, their confession should be made public.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by saheedbabas: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
they should be kill d same way,foolish idiots
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Elucivestone: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Na wa oh... D moni, e no go eva finish?
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by logica(m): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2012
O.D.B.:

stop all this nonsense.
must you bring tribalism into everything?
Every tribe in Nigeria is guilty of ritual killings.
Oh, you be Alhaji? No wonder your eyes suddenly developed cataract and you couldn't see and respond to the post I responded to.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by perfectcrush(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2012
God help us ooo.... To the victim, RIP
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by DaWhiz: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2012

Dakulung told journalists that he contacted Yakubu and offered him N250, 000 to get a fresh human head after he was approached by an unnamed person who was wanted it for ritual purposes.

The unknown person should be apprehended and dealt with accordingly too. Eish! This is just too inhumane.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by BinghiNya(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2012
They want to get rich like their pastors, christians can be so heartless. Priests will sodomize minors, prophets rape et al.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Johndoe100(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
They must be ACN members
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Egelife(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
cryVery horrible story, Picture Link below(viewers discretion) p.twimg.com/Aypao77CIAAPnkY.jpg:med cry
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by haroldvicks: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2012
i wonder how sss and police they use know the age of any victim....God help us o
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by MistadeRegal(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2013
The devil is already reporting him to GOD now that, "Heavenly Father can you se how far men created in your image can go in search of money? and see what they are capable of to my satisfaction in order to please me! O GOD!!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parades 40 Kidnappers In Abuja, Recover Stolen Items (photos) / Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity / IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.