Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Which Internet Modem Is D Best - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Internet Modem Is D Best (1883 Views)

Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Internet Modem Is D Best by Lekanjava: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2012
I want to buy internet modem,guyz pls which 1 is d best in lagos around apapa.
Re: Which Internet Modem Is D Best by Daunashamed(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Am not sure if you are asking for the network or made,as most/if not all network moderm can be unlocked to use other network sim,but if you are asking for the made I think ZTE is the best,not really sure about that,let the gurus say more.
Re: Which Internet Modem Is D Best by Ebijayjay(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
pls i have etisalat modem 4 my laptop but the service is not comming up ost atimes i want to search the internet, pls help me to get best modem
Re: Which Internet Modem Is D Best by Chikebrain: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
The best in Lagos F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ now is starcomms, ß̍̍̊μ̥t̶̲̥̅̊ outside lagos it sucks. I wud advise u̶̲̥̅̊ to get any network modem(mtn,glo,zain), you could easily unlock and use all sim on it or better still get a zain modem which sells F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ abt N3990, I. Wud send u̶̲̥̅̊ a code u̶̲̥̅̊ will use in getting 2GB free of charge after exhausting it, u̶̲̥̅̊ cud unlock the modem and use other network sim. To download any modem unlocker,goto www.louisint.2itb.com and navigate to products to download
Re: Which Internet Modem Is D Best by Chikebrain: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ebi jay jay: pls i have etisalat modem 4 my laptop but the service is not comming up ost atimes i want to search the internet, pls help me to get best modem

Ebi if u̶̲̥̅̊ are having network issues around the area you stay,u̶̲̥̅̊ cud unlock ur modem and use other network providers to browse.
Re: Which Internet Modem Is D Best by hottprince: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
Multilinks rocks I can get u multilinks modem @ N8,500
for bulk purchases 20 pcs n above N8,000
40 pcs n above N7,500
call 08106616462
Re: Which Internet Modem Is D Best by segebobo: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
For me I use swift & it hasn't failed. The speed is ultra-fast
Re: Which Internet Modem Is D Best by Daniel1991(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
you know what, i use MTN Fastlink, and is faster than fast.
I also use your-freedom software, i don't sudscribe to MTN Network i only subscribe to your-freedom network, this stuff is based to in uk but can be used in Nigerial and is cheaper and faster, you can also download as you like. Wel if you will like to know more about it don't hesitate to call me on 08188780150 or 08036906059, you can also dd me to your 2go list, my 2go name is daniel8929.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Modem Is D Best by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2012
Chikebrain: The best in Lagos F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ now is starcomms, ß̍̍̊μ̥t̶̲̥̅̊ outside lagos it sucks. I wud advise u̶̲̥̅̊ to get any network modem(mtn,glo,zain), you could easily unlock and use all sim on it or better still get a zain modem which sells F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ abt N3990, I. Wud send u̶̲̥̅̊ a code u̶̲̥̅̊ will use in getting 2GB free of charge after exhausting it, u̶̲̥̅̊ cud unlock the modem and use other network sim. To download any modem unlocker,goto www.louisint.2itb.com and navigate to products to download
Hi. Can you also send me the info on how to get the 2gb as well. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Download Your Torrents/massive Data Files For #300 Per 1GB! / Yakata Deal..hp Envy Dv6 Core I5 8gb Ram For Sale / In Need Of This Laptop's Casing And Keyboard *urgently*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.