Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment (22208 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ / Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Odoba1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
Poko in my language mean ireasu pokopoko
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by airbender(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
Poko *spells word* P O K O poko,lyk how tha fu©k am i supposed to knw. Oh wait poko *spell word backward* okpo fullmeaning *OKPOKORISHI* where's my money grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Zinedu(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
I dont want to call Ʊ names but I tink Ʊ r lookin 4 attention that no one ȋ̝̊̅§ ready to give.if Ʊ r tired of acting all those ur meaningless movies,Ʊ beta hide in ur corner or better do somtin meaningful wit ur time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by gbomojomo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
Il Capitano: It's an anagram.Just O.k.p.o spelt differently but still the same thing.Keep your stinking Benjamin Franklins you wild racoon.
i kown the origin and meaning. We were close friends back in the days. I can only tell her if she increase the it to 1M dollars
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Zulele: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
Poko means cigar smoker
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by satmaniac(m): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
wurajone: Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has shown the other side of herself again by offering to give out one million Naira to anyone that tells her the meaning of her nickname, Poko.

Tonto is known to answer the nickname. Her Hummer H2 number plate is also customised with 'Poko'.

The Ikwerre, River State-born actress announced yesterday her intention to give out the money. She tweeted, "Anyone who decodes what Poko is, I'll give a million bucks (Naira). If you do get it correctly, you'll have to prove it's source. Because my Poko means a lot to me. #POKO."

While some doubted her earlier tweet, Tonto later tweeted to confirm her intention to give out the one million Naira. She affirmed with this tweet, "I f*cking say what I mean. I said I'll fly in a fan, I did. I said 1million (Naira) on Poko. And I'm serious. #POKO#."

Let the guess go on. Who wins?

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18366/32/tonto-dikeh-offers-n1m-for-poko-decipherment.html
@op help me ask am if no be joke she dey joke,if I win am she go give me the money.
Help me ask am while I google the meaning of poko......
Well,after so much googling,I m back with the answer.the meaning of poko.....
Well after due consultation with my oracular dictionary,I arrived at the meaning.Poko is the meaningless name of an IDIOTIC,a MORONIC dullard turn actress or packed up old kind of oaf,oya tonto my money. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by kobikwelu(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2012
people are dissing her, yet see comments on this thread....

the babe na star joorrrr..

how many of una go generate this kin response
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Tdave01: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2012
Did she drop d adress where the answer can sent to her abi na 4public we go talk am?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Enexco: 5:35am On Jul 27, 2012
That 1 na toto dikeh, oh sori tonto dikeh e concern. If she like make she give hersef boko put haram join am. Wu cares to knw d bloody fucking meaning? To hell wit ha N1M let ha giv it to d less privillegde if she don't wants it anymore.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Ndukwesamuel(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2012
My ansa to u tonto for ur word #poko# means that u didnt got ur money only at nollywood but first at a small batcher where a game was similarily played 2 a one desire,pls use d money and go to ikwere town direct to d maternity grants them d money it cud b useful for them i beg u. embarassed[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by tribalism(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2012
she's gone three pages already. guys, think now, you can't pull her down, she's gone way too far. still liking her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by gamesb: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2012
Poko means ..........( Fingering or seaching) in a in rivers state .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by perfectcrush(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2012
Pride...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by solace8(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2012
POKO na d sound her TOTO dey make wen she dey blow,bt hw me wan tk grab dis 1 million naira nw,cos she fit deny am,and she no go realy 4lo me go inside room go confirm Poko Poko dat I got d meanin right. Mithewwwwww
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Mygoldie(f): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2012
Fucking poko bitch.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Heymus(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Who cares?, you can just call yourself anything you want, na you sabi, oruko to ba wu omo lo ma nje leyin odi ( A child answers any names he/she likes when he/she is outside his/her terrane. Mtchewwwwwwwww!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by UdembaBenjamin: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2012
swizz01: seems no 1 is givin her attention again.......!!!!! grin grin grin
dat why she devise dis means to draw attention to herself, she need to be notice rubbish, let her go deposite d money to d motherless baby home
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by oluchi557(f): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Poko means prostitute of koko master offspring.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by oluchi557(f): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2012
oluchi557: Poko means prostitute of koko master offspring.
poko means prostitute of koko master offspring
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by pyyxxaro: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2012
is the name Wizkid or Wizman calls her 'CLIP'toris............... grin shocked tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by layrite: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Nonsense!!! Who cares?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Emmyk(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2012
poko means poko! simple!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by SacharlesEgwu: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
The Poko are a people of Transvaal, South Africa. They were conquered in 1864 by the Boer settlers

(2)Poko (voiced by Cory Bowles) is a little boy. Every day he plays in his bedroom, out in his backyard. Poko, however, has a magic finger. When he says "Poko pippity pop!" he can draw objects, which then become real, by tracing in the air with his finger. Poko often encounters obstacles and gets cranky or upset, but then cheers up with the help of an unseen narrator.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by CarlosDopipi: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
ebamma: poko is a name of a person, animal place or thing
Hahahahaha. This statement made my rather dull looking day a bit cheerful. lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by CarlosDopipi: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
tssewwwwwwwwww. u guys answering this question should go on twitter and do that jor. kmt tssewwwwwwwwww. u guys answering this question should go on twitter and do that jor. kmt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by tnktosin(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Toto_dickeh? Who's dat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by tribalism(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
layrite: Nonsense!!! Who cares?
i do! what else?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by pssword: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
Poko means you are a nice and wonderful girl.. oya where is my N1M grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by BlackOyinbo: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
The answer is EASY. POKO is the sound a TO.TO and a DI.CK makes when they collide. Also sounds like her name
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by kaycee1983: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
•Your first name of Poko makes you extremely generous.

•You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life.

•Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others.

•Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer.

•Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by tosoguns90: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
What ur name means?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by adsega(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Her real name self sound like dick and pussy.
So, ''POKO'' i guess will be the sound of her wet pussy undergoing serious grinding, abi? Where is my 1m, Toto?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone / Chuks Omalicha And Philomena's Traditional Wedding Photos / Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.