Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment (22096 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ / Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by koolbenny: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
wurajone: Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has shown the other side of herself again by offering to give out one million Naira to anyone that tells her the meaning of her nickname, Poko.

Tonto is known to answer the nickname. Her Hummer H2 number plate is also customised with 'Poko'.

The Ikwerre, River State-born actress announced yesterday her intention to give out the money. She tweeted, "Anyone who decodes what Poko is, I'll give a million bucks (Naira). If you do get it correctly, you'll have to prove it's source. Because my Poko means a lot to me. #POKO."

While some doubted her earlier tweet, Tonto later tweeted to confirm her intention to give out the one million Naira. She affirmed with this tweet, "I f*cking say what I mean. I said I'll fly in a fan, I did. I said 1million (Naira) on Poko. And I'm serious. #POKO#."

Let the guess go on. Who wins?

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18366/32/tonto-dikeh-offers-n1m-for-poko-decipherment.html
pretty
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Druhill(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
She wan show say she get money abi?make she no let big boys come visit her ooooooooo.she be muntunla.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by haroldvicks: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2012
poko is what she usually screen when she they her poko boys .furk....that girl is so stupid...:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by chantelnero(m): 5:29am On Jul 28, 2012
hay...gurl u re a fool hw much is a million naira..u re insulting us wit ur chaf uselezz name money
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Moralistli(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2012
What a gimmick!

Funny world, funny nollywood gals..

A new game or what.... write the meaning out in a piece of paper, keep it in a safe(any vault of your choice) and hold the key,,, then give me just a night to sweep over it and tell you the meaning of that fucking POKO!

NOT worth the stress tho, but on a serious note i have d gift of decoding such,,,,,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by chizstic: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2012
dat girl or whatever she calls hrrsef dey mad ooo, caman let her go and get married and stop fooling hersef about.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Jemiulat: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mak she go die wit ha nonsence name...mumu pikin wa no get work
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Akilokazeem(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
If she has so much money than she can spend, then she shuld go and give it to those who are badly in need of money.instead of playing game with it.........
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by PETERHARRISON1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hello baby girl,how do u do?I believe all is well. the little idea i have about what POKO is, is that POKO can be refer to stop motion TV series about a young boy,his pet dog,and his toy monkey.it can also mean,Democratic Republic of the congo.it is as well know as people of transvaal,south Africa.also know as Noctuid moth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by stanleydon: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
Wow, This is indeed amazing, I think Nigerians should take her in on this, This sure is a good PR Work for Tonto girl. Who said Marketing is not life. Google the name boys
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Diesel1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
Bleep u short lady!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by kansionwuekwe: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2012
POKO = PROSTITUTE ON KONTINIOUS OPERATIONS ......IS GIVIN 1 MILLION TO A FAN GOING TO SOLVE HALF THE PROBLEMS REAL NIGERIANS ARE FACING.....PEOPLE ARE TALKING A PROSTITUTE LIVING A FAKE, FAIRY TALE , PROSTITUTE, PLASTIC..... LIFE 2 IS TALKING MAY THUNDER DEVOUR YOUR LEGS.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by cesil92: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2012
Its amazing to know she drives a Hummer 2 while many movie producers can't afford it or are not driving it.
How much are this actress even paid by the producers per movie? How much is she paid per movie?
Hmmmmm.
Probably one of her sugar daddies paid it for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2013
Rubbish! Mtchewwww 0_o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2013
chizstic: dat girl or whatever she calls hrrsef dey mad ooo, caman let her go and get married and stop fooling hersef about.

As in. She is such a BIG FOOOOOLLLLL!!!! I tire
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment by kaneazie(f): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2013
POKO IS A SHORT FORM OF (POKO DA TOTO)WHICH WAS HER NICK NAME BACK IN DAYS AT FGC PH (2001) SET ,DATS WAT SHE WAS CALLED AND WE KNEW HER THEN AS CHARITY DIKE NOT TONTO DIKE. END OF STORY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue / Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake / Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.