Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram (11722 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by phildon: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2012
I don't expect anything less from those criminals in nairaland that have sworn to defame Buhari in order to save their ass. If Buhari becomes the president, I know that definitely the prisons' capacity will not contain these criminals that have brought the country this shame.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tpapi: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Bring up evidence or forever remain an asslicker
d dogs n d baboons wil b soaked in blood
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2012
china_kobo: What a wrong man to hang with. This man Mbadinuju called pensioners stack of dead woods and refused to pay them pensions. Pupils stayed at home for a year because he squandered teachers salary. We all remember Barrister Igwe, his wife and unborn baby. And mbadinuju is here to tell us how he managed anambra's money. better advice for him is to be very busy with spiritual sanctification so that God will forgive him.
true talk bro! Wen I rmbr that mo'phucka and how he misruled anambra, can't help but shake my head.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2012
tpapi: d dogs n d baboons wil b soaked in blood

It's raining cats and dogs out there.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

It's raining cats and dogs out there.

U are inciting the heavens to bring flood that will ravage our society. U are a threat. u should be in jail mouth and hands locked up.
Some peeps are simply DUMB.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ebere1712: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2012
Buhari shut up and repent and pay for your crimes!
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2012
tantan: another buffoon on the making.

The blood of those youth corpers killed by buhari's almajiri should always be on your head eeediott

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tpapi: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Buhari is a sinkin man who is tryin 2 save his face fm all d atrocities his boys av committed

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2012
ebere1712: Buhari shut up and repent and pay for your crimes!

he has to be arrested, questioned and prosecuted first. I wonder why the Retardeen is wasting time about this? The blood of those innocent corpers will hunt him to his grave. Na Ebele sent them go oooo
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Super1759: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

You're dead wrong, when he gets to that seat, that means Nigerians have outgrown ethnic and religious+sentimental division that's killing us.
religious and ethinicity is chiefly propelled by Him. Ofcourse spilling of blood will be a normal thing. infact we are tired of recycling fraudsters.he isn't the best nigeria ever had and cannnot be.unless he wants nigeria to divide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by hakanai(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2012
Good talk my beloved Buhari.Its good to hear your elderly advice to the present stock of leaders in the country.God keep you.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by phildon: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2012
ebere1712: Buhari shut up and repent and pay for your crimes!
Repent from bigotry.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tantan: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2012
Jakumo:

I thank you kindly sir, for re-printing my words of wisdom, enabling them to reach a wider audience. I have sent a petition to Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the Boko Haram terror bombing campaign fame, to request that your personal heavenly virgin allocation should be increased substantively with immediate effect.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT VIRGINS. A RETARDED WILL ALWAYS BRING RELIGION WHEN PROFFERING SOLUTION TO NATIONAL DEV. I THINK U ARE ONE.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by bubadaniel13: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2012
We may not listen to the messenger but the message is a good one...
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! How many times I call you so ? Call your Boko Boys to order. You said the bombing has reduced but you forget that the boys are on fasting.

Nescience indeed is a pathology and invariably has the potential to induce cognitive lunacy. It clouds one's sense of reasoning and prevents one from accepting truth, even when "the truth" is backed with facts. I have deliberately followed you in all threads, and really have to say this to you today: You are a product of a failed educational system and it might be worthwhile if you devote a great deal of your "ample" time in cognitive development classes. Accept my tremendous sympathy; particularly to your parents, as they must have been in utter disgust of your existence on this planet and would have been better of if you were aborted as a zygote than to live and smugly spew these nonsense you have been paid to do. How much is it that you were paid that would make you stoop this low to disregard your worth as a "man"?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tantan: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

The blood of those youth corpers killed by buhari's almajiri should always be on your head eeediott
THE GENERAL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. POOR SOUL.UTILIZE UR BRAIN FOR ONCE AND THINK.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2012
We are all aware of the youth corpers that were killed in the north by the small almajiris after the election, were this almajiri not the same with the 15 year old boy that blew himself up sometime ago, were. Are these almajiri not the same with boko harams that are rampaging. These boys once killed for buhari by killing youth corpers and anyone that calls on buhari to hold his boys is telling the truth. The truth hurts, malam da' allah hold your boys.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2012
tantan: THE GENERAL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. POOR SOUL.UTILIZE UR BRAIN FOR ONCE AND THINK.

You are a big fool, he has nothing to do with it and he watched and continued with his threat when the killing was going on, I pray the grown almajiris that are now equipped by buhari and relabeled boko boys catch up with you so you will understand who needs to utilize their brain. Blood suckers, continue damaging the name of islam because of your lust for power

2 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ypzilanti: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2012
Dont mind the fools. Sending soldiers that are not trained in investigation to terrorize the population.

Terrorism is best tackled by information and intelligence gathering...that is the work of the police.

You send in the army when there is an identifiable enemy residing in a known location.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Demdem:

he has to be arrested, questioned and prosecuted first. I wonder why the Retardeen is wasting time about this? The blood of those innocent corpers will hunt him to his grave. Na Ebele sent them go oooo

You all are going to be judged, karma is going to catch up with you on this planet. Blood suckers. Boko haram= buhari equipped almajiris

2 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

You are a big fool, he has nothing to do with it and he watched and continued with his threat when the killing was going on, I pray the grown almajiris that are now equipped by buhari and relabeled boko boys catch up with you so you will understand who needs to utilize their brain. Blood suckers, continue damaging the name of islam because of your lust for power

You are calling somebody a "fool"? Take a good look at yourself and your comment. If I had my way I will send you to Kindergarten. This is probably the most ignorant and asinine comment I have heard in a while. People like you are why this nation is backward. You may do yourself a huge favor if you stop commenting! What is your IQ? 10?

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2012
ypzilanti: Dont mind the fools. Sending soldiers that are not trained in investigation to terrorize the population.

Terrorism is best tackled by information and intelligence gathering...that is the work of the police.

You send in the army when there is an identifiable enemy residing in a known location.

And who tells you that the soldiers there are not acting on intelligence gathering when your communities continue to hide the boko boys the only thing that they will get is direct attack by soldiers have you ever wondered what America soldiers went to Iraq and Afghanistan to do? At the end were they not able to get Osama Bin Laden. Abegi spare me that none sense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by idirect(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Danka7777:

Nescience indeed is a pathology and invariably has the potential to induce cognitive lunacy. It clouds one's sense of reasoning and prevents one from accepting truth, even when "the truth" is backed with facts. I have deliberately followed you in all threads, and really have to say this to you today: You are a product of a failed educational system and it might be worthwhile if you devote a great deal of your "ample" time in cognitive development classes. Accept my tremendous sympathy; particularly to your parents, as they must have been in utter disgust of your existence on this planet and would have been better of if you were aborted as a zygote than to live and smugly spew these nonsense you have been paid to do. How much is it that you were paid that would make you stoop this low to disregard your worth as a "man"?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Billyfool just mess with the guy with ak-d777
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2012
Danka7777:

You are calling somebody a "fool"? Take a good look at yourself and your comment. If I had my way I will send you to Kindergarten. This is probably the most ignorant and asinine comment I have heard in a while. People like you are why this nation is backward. You may do yourself a huge favor if you stop commenting!

Guess your love for buhari bin laden blinded you from looking at the inserted quote and following it up to know the person who insulted the other first. Karma will definitely catch up with Buhari for all those youth corpers and boko haram victims. People like you need to bury their head in shame

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Stallion77(f): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Any thread you see a lot of comment on...check well ...we are insulting ourselves and forgetting the subject of discussion. I love Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

Guess your love for buhari bin laden blinded you from looking at the inserted quote and following it up to know the person who insulted the other first. Karma will definitely catch up with Buhari for all those youth corpers and boko haram victims. People like you need to bury their head in shame

I wanted to send you to "kindergarten" but would rather have you go to "preschool". You have a long way to go my friend. You are lacking in so many critical areas of life.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by idirect(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

So karma will not catch the retardeen that suppose to protect those corpers abi
U aint making any sense abegi undecided
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Danka7777:

I wanted to send you to "kindergarten" but would rather have you go to "preschool". You have a long way to go my friend. You are lacking in so many critical areas of life.

I dey feel you. The truth hurts. Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
idirect:

So karma will not catch the retardeen that suppose to protect those corpers abi
U aint making any sense abegi undecided

For your mind you ve made sense, after you ve let the horse out of the stable, its definitely going to take time to bring the horses back, unless you stop hiding the horse were you hid it so that the person looking for the horse will look clueless
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

I dey feel you. The truth hurts. Terrorists

I want you and I to have an intelligent conversation void of name labeling. Define the word "terrorist"? I am waiting...

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by waja(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
miteolu: Qui paiera pour la protection animale?
. Hahahaha. Die hard idiot. U read in English and replied in French. Another Odinaka and Oluchi.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Danka7777:

I want you and I to have an intelligent conversation void of name labeling. Define the word "terrorist"? I am waiting...

After you are through with the name lablling, you now want to have a conversation with me. Abegi don't derail the thread. The best way to deal with boko boys is for buhari to call his boys to order. Terrorist= sycophants like you and your oga(buhari)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock / State Police: House Of Representatives To Introduce Bill Next Week / 2023: Jega, Agbakoba, Utomi To Launch Party Against APC, PDP In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.