Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Through the Quran in Simple English - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Through the Quran in Simple English (1400 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2012
So I am thinking of Starting a Journey through the Quran in simple English after Ramadan; So we can see how the Quran ties together into a consistent, coherent, and a quite frankly incredible argument....

I am really excited about it...

Who's with me?
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2012
Leave a comment Insha Allah
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by maclatunji: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2012
Go for it!
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by Maisuya1: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2012
Babu matsala! (no problem)
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by siddiq202(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
I'm right here....go go go
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by dagreen14: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
Please go for it
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by Logicbwoy: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
tbaba1234: So I am thinking of Starting a Journey through the Quran in simple English after Ramadan; So we can see how the Quran ties together into a consistent, coherent, and a quite frankly incredible argument....

I am really excited about it...

Who's with me?

odds are 1/9 that you will be disappointed.
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2012
tbaba1234 says : If you understand the meaning of alhamdulilah, it will transform your life?

Teaser: What makes Alhamdulilah such an amazing statement?

smiley
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by Logicbwoy: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by vedaxcool(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
tbaba1234: tbaba1234 says : If you understand the meaning of alhamdulilah, it will transform your life?

Teaser: What makes Alhamdulilah such an amazing statement?

smiley

Alhamdulilah represents the reason we are here, it defines what gratefulness to Allah entails! It is a short expression yet represent an entire aspect of what mankinds' duty to Allah should be!

Looking forward to your sermonising!
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
vedaxcool:

Alhamdulilah represents the reason we are here, it defines what gratefulness to Allah entails! It is a short expression yet represent an entire aspect of what mankinds' duty to Allah should be!

Looking forward to your sermonising!

smiley

Nice... There are a few more things to it.... but we'd see....
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2012
The aim is to write in mainly simple english (even Nigerian english) with examples that a typical Nigerian can relate to: We will tie the progression of the Quran together inshAllah... It is such an incredible book, i want people to appreciate (a little) how stunning this book is....

There will be as little Arabic as possible so that even a non muslim can follow the journey... It is a journey for everyone who is interested.

Assalam aleikum (Peace be upon you)
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 4:52am On Jul 29, 2012
tbaba1234 says : Alrahman, Alrahim is beyond anything we can imagine.....

Teaser: how?.....
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 5:47am On Jul 30, 2012
Who is interested in editing?
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by Maisuya1: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2012
Editing what actually?
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2012
I am going to type it up; I want the language to be as simple as possible, so that everyone can read it.... I just need someone to have a look and make suggestions...
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by siddiq202(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2012
tbaba1234: I am going to type it up; I want the language to be as simple as possible, so that everyone can read it.... I just need someone to have a look and make suggestions...
OK
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by vedaxcool(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
thaba, you have made us all edgy since the start of the thread, when are you going to give us the loaf smiley instead of the crumbs! undecided
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
vedaxcool: thaba, you have made us all edgy since the start of the thread, when are you going to give us the loaf smiley instead of the crumbs! undecided

Soon Insha Allah.... Fatiha is almost done....
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2012
The Quran is stunning, We truly have no clue as muslims; SubhanAllah; i am overwhelmed whenever i study this book...

Truly, truly; We have no clue....

If We had sent this Quran down to a mountain, you [Prophet] would have seen it humbled and split apart in its awe of God: We offer people such illustrations so that they may reflect. (Surah 59:21)
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2012
Just finished fatiha... Blown away!!....

We all need to taste this book.... Mind blowing!! (that doesn't even begin to describe it)

It is going to be long but worth the read... Your sabr will be rewarded... Trust me!!

Starting Baqarah tomorrow Insha Allah....

Allahu Akbar!
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Every muslim kid should go through a proper study of the Quran before they finish high school... We will be a different Ummah... You finish one ayah and all you want to do is go into sajdah.... Incredible
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by Logicbwoy: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2012
tbaba1234: Every muslim kid should go through a proper study of the Quran before they finish high school... We will be a different Ummah... You finish one ayah and all you want to do is go into sajdah.... Incredible

In business negotiations, a fraudulent company always talks-up and makes huge claims for weeks but never delivers the goods.
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy: In business negotiations, a fraudulent company always talks-up and makes huge claims for weeks but never delivers the goods.

The goods will be delivered insha Allah... The plan is to start after Ramadan (See the first post) but i might start earlier....
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by Logicbwoy: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2012
tbaba1234:

The goods will be delivered insha Allah... The plan is to start after Ramadan (See the first post) but i might start earlier....

insha Allah.
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Suratul fatiha is done!!
Re: Through the Quran in Simple English by tbaba1234: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Suratul Baqara starts

(1) (Reply)

Sakamanje Scholar / A Catholic Priest's Journey To Islam / Is Allah A Moon God And Other Questions From A Non-muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.