Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) (23348 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. / Catholicism Doctrines And Its Biblical Root(debunking An Argument) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
Muslims claim that the Quran itself is a miracle and it the word of God/Allah. Here are 5 easy steps to debunk such claims in a debate;

1) incompleteness of the Quran;
Unlike the bible, the Quran can not stand alone as a book for many muslims. This debunks millions upon millions upon muslims. If the Quran is complete why do they need other books like the Hadith? There is no mention of circumcision in the Quran nor is there mention of Hajj (pilgrimage) and so many other practices.

However, there are Quranists that rely on the Quran alone. However, they are minorities in the Islamic world. However, we can still debunk the Quranists with the fact that the Quran does not have a complete record of Muhammads life. Many aspects of Muhammad's life are in the Hadith and are not in the Quran. Furthermore,
there is no punishment or condemnation of slavery as the most evil thing in the Quran.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism

However, we can put the final nail in the coffin on this issue with the "modern lawyer" argument. The Quran is also a book of law. Any lawyer today will tell you that laws need to be updated and changed due to many advancements of humanity and society. For instance, laws regarding the internet changed to apply libel and slander to facebook and twitter comments. Can the Quran legislate on videogames?Is it wrong for my videogame character to eat pork in a videogame? Is it as sin to open a facebook profile for the prophet Muhammad? If the Quran is complete, why can it not legislate on the internet? Why can it not legislate stem cell research?

2) The Epic Fail of the Arabic Language;
Any muslim will tell you that you need to understand Arabic to fully understand the Quran. The Quran is originally written in Arabic.http://islam.about.com/od/arabiclanguage/a/arabic.htm

Unfortunately, many people do not see the epic fails in the above statement. I will list them out;

-Abraham and Moses did not speak Arabic, neither did Jesus (assuming they all existed). Many prophets before Muhammad did not speak this language
-Shouldnt God exist in more than one language?
-Comparing the bible, the bible's message can be fully understood in any language, even in my rarely spoken Nigerian language
-Shouldnt God/Allah make his message easily translatable from one language to the other rather than forcing Nigerians to learn Hausa, English and then Arabic?
-Why should God even choose Arabic? It is not the most popular, the oldest nor the most advanced language in the world.
-Can an illiterate read Arabic or any other language? So illiterates are not "real" muslims.

3) Slavery accepted by the Quran
Slavery was common during Muhammad's time. There is no outright condemnation of slavery in the Quran. Now, the Islamists will argue that Muhammad freed slaves and there is reward for masters freeing slaves. The problem with that argument is that for masters to free slaves, they had to have slaves in the first place---this therefore shows that slavery is accepted.

Furthermore, there is no punishment for slavery in the Quran. There is punishment for adultery and punishment for lewdness. But no punishment for slavery in the Quran. http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/says_about/crime.html

4) Unfair treatment of women;
I always laugh at Islamists when they say that the Quran supports women's rights. How ironic. wink

The truth remains that the quran explicitly states that son inherits twice that of the daughter.

Surah 14;11
Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females. But if there are [only] daughters, two or more, for them is two thirds of one's estate. And if there is only one, for her is half. And for one's parents, to each one of them is a sixth of his estate if he left children. But if he had no children and the parents [alone] inherit from him, then for his mother is one third. And if he had brothers [or sisters], for his mother is a sixth, after any bequest he [may have] made or debt. Your parents or your children - you know not which of them are nearest to you in benefit. [These shares are] an obligation [imposed] by Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

Furthemore, Surah2;282 shows that women's testimony is half of or less than men's.

Furthermore, there is the wife beating verse that makes men the guradian of women;

Surah 4;34
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand

There are 5 scholarly translations that use the word "beat/strike/hit". However, the Islamists use one translations that says "separate". The translation above is from Quran.com. One of the most popular online Quran resources.

5) Copying the bible and torah
The Quran mentions prophets that are in the bible and Torah. These prophets can not be muslims. Moses and Jesus for example, were Jews who were respectful of Jewish laws. How could they be prophets of Islam? Calling Moses a muslim means by extension that all Jews are muslims.

The Quran even sheepishly copies the story of Adam and Eve which many Jews and Christians now say is metaphorical. Copying a Jewish myth does not make the Quran a reliable book.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Delafruita(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
muhammad was a good guy.a good scholar.unfortunately,delusions of grandeur overwhelmed him and the next thing you know,he's receiving signal from heaven via radio gabriel 102.5fm.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
Delafruita: muhammad was a good guy.a good scholar.unfortunately,delusions of grandeur overwhelmed him and the next thing you know,he's receiving signal from heaven via radio gabriel 102.5fm.

He was probably epileptic too
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Chanchit: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
This one na big AWUSU OOO...! In short na Awusubilahi, abeg make i go chop fast breaking food in solidarity with my muslim neighbors ... Bt make i talk truth, na Captain Muhammed sidon write that book, taking small small somthing something frm here and there... *make i go chop first* to b continued....

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by hadbak: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
We are intelligent n diplomatic people n I sugest we shld act as one. Firstly I dnt lyk people who talk IGNORANTLY or people who hav prejudiced minds. D Quran is indeed a miracle,inimitable n unparalleled.no other literary work can stand to its height from d standpoint of beauty of diction,lucidity,divine teachings n elegance of xpresion. My friend get a learned muslim 2 put u tru to undersstandin tis steps u mentioned cus its obvious u lack complete understand of dem. U can also meet wit some islamic scholars on www.askthesheikh.com 4 clarificatn.piss

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chanchit: This one na big AWUSU OOO...! In short na Awusubilahi, abeg make i go chop fast breaking food in solidarity with my muslim neighbors ... Bt make i talk truth, na Captain Muhammed sidon write that book, taking small small somthing something frm here and there... *make i go chop first* to b continued....

LMAO...hahahaha grin grin
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
hadbak: We are intelligent n diplomatic people n I sugest we shld act as one. Firstly I dnt lyk people who talk IGNORANTLY or people who hav prejudiced minds. D Quran is indeed a miracle,inimitable n unparalleled.no other literary work can stand to its height from d standpoint of beauty of diction,lucidity,divine teachings n elegance of xpresion. My friend get a learned muslim 2 put u tru to undersstandin tis steps u mentioned cus its obvious u lack complete understand of dem. U can also meet wit some islamic scholars on www.askthesheikh.com 4 clarificatn.piss

Address the topic.

Stop directing people your imams and clerics

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Sweetnecta: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Does a muslim need any other book, to be a muslim, considering that authentic Hadiths are explanation [professors or tutors explain materials in University Textbooks; same thing] of verses in the Quran? Hardly because The Word of Allah is Complete and He provided for mankind the best for last in the chain of prophet-hood [sa].

If you do not read, speak, write Arabic and you are not a follow of Abrahamaic [on abramaic sign, we circumcise, and hajj is ordained in Surah Baqarah and there is a chapter called Hajj] in the footsteps of Muhammad [sa], how can you make any bold claim against Islam when I can't make any bold claim against the tradition of Indigbo, even though I am married to an igbo person? You have to live and breathe Islam to know if the Quran can stand on its own merit.

Stories are told in the Quran in pure arabic language, so much superior that the arab poets can not find fault in the Quranic language and the pagan leaders used to sneak at night to listen to recitation from the prophet during his night time prayers and recitations.

Women were liberated, honored so much that they have the same religious obligations as the men and can now own properties and dispute about anything man can dispute about, including the freedom to divorce and not be forced to marry who she does not want. And my share in my father's property has not been touched by me because I don't need it. It is left for my female siblings and I am willing to support them as long as we are alive, regardless of their wealth. And if i die before those I am older than, some portion of my wealth belongs to these women, including any legacy that is outstanding.

Bilal ibn Rabah [ra] was paid for so that he could be free. So was Salman Al Farisi [ra] that the jews deceitfully forced into slavery.

Can anyone show me a verse that is copied from the Torah, Sabur and or Injil? Such a verse must be inferior and at best equal in meaning to what it is copied from, the original. If what you think is copied is however better in meaning that what you think is the original, then it couldn't have been copied and if any says Muhammad[as] was the author, then you have in him a blessed genius who singly better all the saints who composed the Bible including I might add the support of the holy spirit which is full God in Trinity.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by cyrexx: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
“We are our beliefs,” it is said. Beliefs steer people in life. Some beliefs are harmless, some are the motive force for good, and yet others are delusional, misguided, and even outright dangerous. Every version of the belief called “Islam” ranges from the delusional to the dangerous.

Islam is a Grand Delusion, birthed by Muhammad’s hallucination that he relayed to his first wife and employer, Khadija. Greatly frightened, he told Khadija that he was visited by jinn (devil) in the Hira cave. Khadija comforted the distraught man by assuring him that the episode was Allah’s way of choosing him as his messenger. Muhammad believed his rich wife-employer who was 15 years his senior and the delusion became a belief—Islam.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.9076/pub_detail.asp

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
Sweetnecta: Does a muslim need any other book, to be a muslim, considering that authentic Hadiths are explanation [professors or tutors explain materials in University Textbooks; same thing] of verses in the Quran? Hardly because The Word of Allah is Complete and He provided for mankind the best for last in the chain of prophet-hood [sa].

If you do not read, speak, write Arabic and you are not a follow of Abrahamaic [on abramaic sign, we circumcise, and hajj is ordained in Surah Baqarah and there is a chapter called Hajj] in the footsteps of Muhammad [sa], how can you make any bold claim against Islam when I can't make any bold claim against the tradition of Indigbo, even though I am married to an igbo person? You have to live and breathe Islam to know if the Quran can stand on its own merit.

Stories are told in the Quran in pure arabic language, so much superior that the arab poets can not find fault in the Quranic language and the pagan leaders used to sneak at night to listen to recitation from the prophet during his night time prayers and recitations.

Women were liberated, honored so much that they have the same religious obligations as the men and can now own properties and dispute about anything man can dispute about, including the freedom to divorce and not be forced to marry who she does not want. And my share in my father's property has not been touched by me because I don't need it. It is left for my female siblings and I am willing to support them as long as we are alive, regardless of their wealth. And if i die before those I am older than, some portion of my wealth belongs to these women, including any legacy that is outstanding.

Bilal ibn Rabah [ra] was paid for so that he could be free. So was Salman Al Farisi [ra] that the jews deceitfully forced into slavery.

Can anyone show me a verse that is copied from the Torah, Sabur and or Injil? Such a verse must be inferior and at best equal in meaning to what it is copied from, the original. If what you think is copied is however better in meaning that what you think is the original, then it couldn't have been copied and if any says Muhammad[as] was the author, then you have in him a blessed genius who singly better all the saints who composed the Bible including I might add the support of the holy spirit which is full God in Trinity.

Hey, are you not ashamed of yourself? Why should I learn Arabic? I'm already speaking 3 languages. Why not promote your own language?

And as for yur blabbing, please try to directly address the claims

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
cyrexx: “We are our beliefs,” it is said. Beliefs steer people in life. Some beliefs are harmless, some are the motive force for good, and yet others are delusional, misguided, and even outright dangerous. Every version of the belief called “Islam” ranges from the delusional to the dangerous.

Islam is a Grand Delusion, birthed by Muhammad’s hallucination that he relayed to his first wife and employer, Khadija. Greatly frightened, he told Khadija that he was visited by jinn (devil) in the Hira cave. Khadija comforted the distraught man by assuring him that the episode was Allah’s way of choosing him as his messenger. Muhammad believed his rich wife-employer who was 15 years his senior and the delusion became a belief—Islam.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.9076/pub_detail.asp

Delusions of grandeur grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by hadbak: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Address the topic.

Stop directing people your imams and clerics
I dnt rily enjoy typin tis is y I'm directn u n besides its beta 4 u. Dnt knw d bible completely so i dnt knw if women av right of inheritanc acordin 2 d bible. Plus av come acros life videos whr xtian scholers tesstify 2 d fact dt d bible is unreliable.

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by cyrexx: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
hadbak: I dnt rily enjoy typin tis is y I'm directn u n besides its beta 4 u. Dnt knw d bible completely so i dnt knw if women av right of inheritanc acordin 2 d bible. Plus av come acros life videos whr xtian scholers tesstify 2 d fact dt d bible is unreliable.

both the bible and the quran is unreliable
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
hadbak: I dnt rily enjoy typin tis is y I'm directn u n besides its beta 4 u. Dnt knw d bible completely so i dnt knw if women av right of inheritanc acordin 2 d bible. Plus av come acros life videos whr xtian scholers tesstify 2 d fact dt d bible is unreliable.

Yes the bible is unreliable
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
hadbak: We are intelligent n diplomatic people n I sugest we shld act as one. Firstly I dnt lyk people who talk IGNORANTLY or people who hav prejudiced minds. D Quran is indeed a miracle,inimitable n unparalleled.no other literary work can stand to its height from d standpoint of beauty of diction,lucidity,divine teachings n elegance of xpresion. My friend get a learned muslim 2 put u tru to undersstandin tis steps u mentioned cus its obvious u lack complete understand of dem. U can also meet wit some islamic scholars on www.askthesheikh.com 4 clarificatn.piss
Why did this remind me of tbaba?
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
musKeeto:
Why did this remind me of tbaba?

grin grin grin grin

Tbaba and his quranic miracles!
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
A good question is why Allah chose to reveal himself only in the middle east/north Africa?
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by cyrexx: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
Logicbwoy: A good question is why Allah chose to reveal himself only in the middle east/north Africa?

simple.
because he was created in the minds of Arabs, starting with Mohammed, and spread by force by his believers across middle east/north africa and the rest of the world.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
*warming up for the unfolding lecture*
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
cyrexx:

simple.
because he was created in the minds of Arabs, starting with Mohammed, and spread by force by his believers across middle east/north africa and the rest of the world.

lmao......Muhammed must have been on some good opium
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Delafruita(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
Logicbwoy:

lmao......Muhammed must have been on some good opium
khadijah probably deserves some credit as well.her cooking and ...... skills could have contrinuted to el-amin's delusions and "visions"
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Delafruita:
khadijah probably deserves some credit as well.her cooking and ...... skills could have contrinuted to el-amin's delusions and "visions"

lmao.....that halal food must have been some good hallucinogenic grin grin grin
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Delafruita(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
Logicbwoy:

lmao.....that halal food must have been some good hallucinogenic grin grin grin
must have been more powerful than methamphetamine for the dude to actually see gabriel,converse with him,journey to heaven and still have the energy to maintain FOUR wives.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
Delafruita:
must have been more powerful than methamphetamine for the dude to actually see gabriel,converse with him,journey to heaven and still have the energy to maintain FOUR wives.

He had more than four wives- he was deluded to the point of not even following the Quran.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Areaboy2(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
Delafruita:

Which really is no different from Joseph Smith. why they choose to believe one and doubt the other is beyond me! lol

Religion is just one big mess/confusion undecided
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
Area_boy:

Which really is no different from Joseph Smith. why they choose to believe one and doubt the other is beyond me! lol

Brainwashing at an early age is very strong.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Delafruita(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
Area_boy:

smith is no different from the dude that said the world will end in 1844.besides the mormons are widely regarded as a cult as if as if all other religions are any different.but for christian groups to refuse to acknowledge them,they must have some deeps/hit going on in their circles
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by cyrexx: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
I once heard someone say that when a single person displays his delusion, we call it madness. When a large group of people displays their delusion, we call it religion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
cyrexx: I once heard someone say that when a single person displays his delusion, we call it madness. When a large group of people displays their delusion, we call it religion.

epic comment sir, just epic
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Sweetnecta: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2012
it will be interesting if me, a yoruba person declares "the epic fail of the idoma language", considering my blood is not idoma, regardless of my ability to speak and write it? what will idoma contemporary say, considering that his blood is idoma, a heritage passed down from forefathers? i remember a story told to me by a first generation american whose parent migrated from the caribbeans. he said that he was less american than american whose bloodline can be traced back to many generations. he used a simple situation to emphasize it, a situation as ordinary as saying this is a nice sky bro. the caribbean youth was looking at the sky, while the sky meant in hood stand was the new hair cut. is it possible that non makkan, non madinan, non arab, non muslim can understand the language of Quran so much so that he says arabic as a language fails, when Quran is the highest standard of arabic language?

1) incompleteness of the Quran;
Unlike the bible, the Quran can not stand alone as a book for many muslims. This debunks millions upon millions upon muslims. If the Quran is complete why do they need other books like the Hadith? There is no mention of circumcision in the Quran nor is there mention of Hajj (pilgrimage) and so many other practices.
Textbook need explanation by the professor by giving you examples on the material in the textbook. Hadith is the example while Quran is the master Textbook. This is hard for you to grasp, mr op?

However, there are Quranists that rely on the Quran alone. However, they are minorities in the Islamic world. However, we can still debunk the Quranists with the fact that the Quran does not have a complete record of Muhammads life. Many aspects of Muhammad's life are in the Hadith and are not in the Quran. Furthermore,
there is no punishment or condemnation of slavery as the most evil thing in the Quran.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism
Allah says accept what Muhammad [a] gives you and reject what he forbids you. Hadith and sunnah of Muhammad [sa] explains the Quran and qualify as what he gave us. And if I hear authentic sunnah and or hadith, I will keep quite because Allah says do not let your voice be raised higher than the voice of Muhammad [sa]. Today, Muhammad [sa] is not here. But his hadith and sunnah are and they represent him if they come from him.

However, we can put the final nail in the coffin on this issue with the "modern lawyer" argument. The Quran is also a book of law. Any lawyer today will tell you that laws need to be updated and changed due to many advancements of humanity and society. For instance, laws regarding the internet changed to apply libel and slander to facebook and twitter comments. Can the Quran legislate on videogames?Is it wrong for my videogame character to eat pork in a videogame? Is it as sin to open a facebook profile for the prophet Muhammad? If the Quran is complete, why can it not legislate on the internet? Why can it not legislate stem cell research?
the bold in this quote show how unwise the writer is. Is Quran not from God, the Creator of man, who He imposes His Law in the Quran upon? Does God change with time when this is is final legislation on man? Does man change and become something else? Does God not control the affairs of man giving man the ability of freewill to accept or reject? Does man have the ability to disobey or obey? The law of the school is pass your course work and move to higher grade. If you fail are you entitled to move up?

The laws of countries/societies are imperfect because humans are imperfect. God is Perfect and His law is perfect. Why should Perfection change? Is there any advantage or greater efficiency? If the man that is made properly was to develop 2 heads, will be be a better person, considering he will now have 2 brains, 2 mouth, 4 eyes? if the 6th finger is developed on a hand, will it make it more effective? The Perfection of the Law of God in Quran brings Justice that human mind can accept and the soul is happy to let it guide the heart.

I do not think I need to respond to the op any longer on this thread because its a waste of time. The op is a person who takes his intelligence as his Lord, worshiping it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: it will be interesting if me, a yoruba person declares "the epic fail of the idoma language", considering my blood is not idoma, regardless of my ability to speak and write it? what will idoma contemporary say, considering that his blood is idoma, a heritage passed down from forefathers? i remember a story told to me by a first generation american whose parent migrated from the caribbeans. he said that he was less american than american whose bloodline can be traced back to many generations. he used a simple situation to emphasize it, a situation as ordinary as saying this is a nice sky bro. the caribbean youth was looking at the sky, while the sky meant in hood stand was the new hair cut. is it possible that non makkan, non madinan, non arab, non muslim can understand the language of Quran so much so that he says arabic as a language fails, when Quran is the highest standard of arabic language?

Textbook need explanation by the professor by giving you examples on the material in the textbook. Hadith is the example while Quran is the master Textbook. This is hard for you to grasp, mr op?

Allah says accept what Muhammad [a] gives you and reject what he forbids you. Hadith and sunnah of Muhammad [sa] explains the Quran and qualify as what he gave us. And if I hear authentic sunnah and or hadith, I will keep quite because Allah says do not let your voice be raised higher than the voice of Muhammad [sa]. Today, Muhammad [sa] is not here. But his hadith and sunnah are and they represent him if they come from him.

the bold in this quote show how unwise the writer is. Is Quran not from God, the Creator of man, who He imposes His Law in the Quran upon? Does God change with time when this is is final legislation on man? Does man change and become something else? Does God not control the affairs of man giving man the ability of freewill to accept or reject? Does man have the ability to disobey or obey? The law of the school is pass your course work and move to higher grade. If you fail are you entitled to move up?

The laws of countries/societies are imperfect because humans are imperfect. God is Perfect and His law is perfect. Why should Perfection change? Is there any advantage or greater efficiency? If the man that is made properly was to develop 2 heads, will be be a better person, considering he will now have 2 brains, 2 mouth, 4 eyes? if the 6th finger is developed on a hand, will it make it more effective? The Perfection of the Law of God in Quran brings Justice that human mind can accept and the soul is happy to let it guide the heart.

I do not think I need to respond to the op any longer on this thread because its a waste of time. The op is a person who takes his intelligence as his Lord, worshiping it.

You only make yourself look foolish. You could not still defend the Quran without explaining the hadith. If the Quran is complete, then there is no need for the hadith. You keep making my point.t

As for the Epic fail of the Arabic language, I only meant it with regards to Islam/the Quran.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Sweetnecta: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
I may look foolish, I am definitely not a fool, intoxicated enough to say, illogically, that There is no Originator for me!

I know I didn't come out of vaccum. Mum and Dad made sure of that knowledge. The same their parents did for them. And it went back to the first person or pair of persons; Husband and Wife.

Quran is so thorough that to say that it fails Islam or Islam/Quran/Arab failed in the religious sense is to dismiss Quranic Arabic as the standard of all that is Arab, meaning dismissing the arab people altogether. That will be silly and display of ignorance and pomposity.

A medical student can not defend Textbook material except when the Professor explains it to him/her. Should the ultimate Textbook not have ultimate explanation from the best person to explain it; the one who it is revealed to? Denying the need for explanation shows lack of critical thinking; I see that in your post regardless of your name. And i did not explain the hadith, use hadith as the material that explains Quran.

Those who explain hadith are scholars of hadith, which I a not even a student, yet!

Stop and think before you post a thing about Islam because you look very badly right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday? / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.