Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Worship The Nigerian God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Worship The Nigerian God (19028 Views)

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / Time To Worship The African God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by crackhouse(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
I went to somewhere to pray and to my surprise i saw some guys who came to that same place to pray for a successful delivery of cocaine from Nigeria to italy and in the mid of my discussion with them, i asked him how come he's praying for such a thing, he told me to carry cocaine is not a sin and that he sell it with a mindset that it will be use for manufacturing drugs and not for human consumption, so he doesn't have a bad motive. Maybe Nigeria god answers that kinda prayer.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Patsey: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
The university runs girl after servicing her client all-night-long, left the following morning, being a Sunday, and told her expat client, "I'm off to church, I'm a soprano in our church choir"! But, if you want me to come back and then leave for hostel tomorrow morning, no problem". The Nigerian god.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by edisana01: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
yes oh God na jealous personaliy becos na only him we suppose worship. God na d creator of d world, God na clean politican not d worldly type.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by bukatyne(f): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

Don't be too defensive lass. Can you differentiate between God and god? If you can, then you'll admit that your comment isn't neccessary.
i'm not been defensive cos no one can defend God. However, it's good to state things plainly. it would have been better if d poster said that the worshippers are pathetic
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by bukatyne(f): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
lordZOUGA:
what the heck do you know about God?? And please do not tell me "the bible says.." because that's God too..
u want to know wat I know about God? go outside on à cool evening and stare at d expanse of the clouds. walk through a garden and observe the flowers. Go to a beach and observe the sea. Go to a maternity ward and observe new born babies.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by CrazyMan(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2012
Who is this Nigerian god, and why does he prefer Nigerians. Why does he have so many followers.

Its obvious that the worshipers of the Nigerian god are the ones responsible for ruining this country.

I would advise that we get rid of this god so Nigeria can be a good place for us to inhabit.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by NeuroBoss(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2012
Lord Babs: Does God exist?
Then you must be a fool. A fool thinketh in his heart, "there is no God"
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by NeuroBoss(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2012
crackhouse: I went to somewhere to pray and to my surprise i saw some guys who came to that same place to pray for a successful delivery of cocaine from Nigeria to italy and in the mid of my discussion with them, i asked him how come he's praying for such a thing, he told me to carry cocaine is not a sin and that he sell it with a mindset that it will be use for manufacturing drugs and not for human consumption, so he doesn't have a bad motive. Maybe Nigeria god answers that kinda prayer.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by NeuroBoss(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2012
crackhouse: I went to somewhere to pray and to my surprise i saw some guys who came to that same place to pray for a successful delivery of cocaine from Nigeria to italy and in the mid of my discussion with them, i asked him how come he's praying for such a thing, he told me to carry cocaine is not a sin and that he sell it with a mindset that it will be use for manufacturing drugs and not for human consumption, so he doesn't have a bad motive. Maybe Nigeria god answers that kinda prayer.
You must have visited an Islamic alfa. Only muslims pray with a different "àníyán" even on an issue that is clearly sinful
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by NeuroBoss(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2012
Dansadaumallam:

God don't care about whatever humans do bc if he does why will he be silent when our national money is being spent by elected leaders like its nnothing,why will He watch my lecturers downgrade me even when i teach them from my internet experience,why will God not stop crime ab initio,why will he be watching while the nation is disinergating o fast,why will he allow contracts to be inflated to 500% still with lot of paises to him?
Uhn, I percieve a belligerent here trying hard to sound intellectual.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by NeuroBoss(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
1) You got caught in another man's bedroom, your excuse was "god knows it just my first time" the Nigerian god.
2) You're a yahoo boy @ 17 and all you do is sit all day with a computer praying that one 'maga' should pay..the Nigerian god
3) Okada man splashed muddy water on you and you scream "chei, god punish u" the Nigerian god
4) You sell casket and each morning you pray to god for massive sales..the Nigerian god
5) Someone lost his phone, you saw it, pick it and say "thank god" the Nigerian god. LOL
What u wrote has no substance
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Anssybaby(f): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2012
Funny but true, good one
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Walexz02(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2012
dekung:
sorry bro, in my post I said am not sure he cited his source HENCE (conditional statement) he is a plagiarist. Meaning I may be wrong about him citing his source and if am right then he is a plagiarist thats why the word 'hence' is there. Thanks for showing me he cited his source
Nigerian god**********
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by ikaloxy: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hey Man! Do nat take d glory pls I urge U to giv us d name of d writer of dis article & nat just copy & paste stuffs. I gues u're bigger dan dis.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by fredoooooo: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
ikaloxy: Hey Man! Do nat take d glory pls I urge U to giv us d name of d writer of dis article & nat just copy & paste stuffs. I gues u're bigger dan dis.

if you read the article very well and my first post on this thread ,i'm very sure you wont ask this question ,as i posted the link from the begining and i also give credit to the writer(ELNATHAN JOHN) of the article .
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Cockpitboy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
I dont think posts should be hidden...this is a secular discourse...whatever views anyone has about religion should be aired without restrictions...

The writer captured the real god most Nigerians worship...interesting piece.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by EreluY(f): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
bukatyne: u want to know wat I know about God? go outside on à cool evening and stare at d expanse of the clouds. walk through a garden and observe the flowers. Go to a beach and observe the sea. Go to a maternity ward and observe new born babies.

Physical, natural and biological sciences explain all these. Anything else to say? You still believe God (as many around the world in centuries past were made to believe) is that fairy-hairy looking and old bearded white man who seats upon the cloud? Common tell us, in a verifiable fashion, not in some mumbo-jumbo manner, who this God is.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by bukatyne(f): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
Erelu_Y:

Physical, natural and biological sciences explain all these. Anything else to say? You still believe God (as many around the world in centuries past were made to believe) is that fairy-hairy looking and old bearded white man who seats upon the cloud? Common tell us, in a verifiable fashion, not in some mumbo-jumbo manner, who this God is.
and dear physical, natural and biological sciences told u how they were created? or why they look/behave the way they do? y their compounds/components re mixed in certain ratios? God is not a white fairy man sitting/living in the clouds. He fills everything everywhere wit His presence. It is God we live, we move and have our being. We can't see the wind or air but we know it exists and feel its presence/impact so also we can't see GOD but all His children have a witness in their spirit that He exists. if u want to know if God exists or not, pray to Him in Jesus' Name and ask Him to reveal Himself to u.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by suyu: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
There is nothing new here
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by EreluY(f): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
bukatyne: and dear physical, natural and biological sciences told u how they were created? or why they look/behave the way they do? y their compounds/components re mixed in certain ratios? God is not a white fairy man sitting/living in the clouds. He fills everything everywhere wit His presence. It is God we live, we move and have our being. We can't see the wind or air but we know it exists and feel its presence/impact so also we can't see GOD but all His children have a witness in their spirit that He exists. if u want to know if God exists or not, pray to Him in Jesus' Name and ask Him to reveal Himself to u.

Please save me this gibberish. GCSE students' ontological argument sounds more coherent and gives much food for thoughts than this mumbo-jumbo.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
Erelu_Y:

Please save me this gibberish. GCSE students' ontological argument sounds more coherent and gives much food for thoughts than this mumbo-jumbo.
dear, let me conclude this way: if u want to learn about mathematics, u consult a mathematics text and wit mathematics teacher/gurus. so also, if u want to learn/know about God, consult God's text (the Bible) and wit Solid Christians around u. take care
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by EreluY(f): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
bukatyne: dear, let me conclude this way: if u want to learn about mathematics, u consult a mathematics text and wit mathematics teacher/gurus. so also, if u want to learn/know about God, consult God's text (the Bible) and wit Solid Christians around u. take care

[b]I really pity you because the premise on which you conclude lacks credibility.

1. Consult the bible to know God? First and foremost, I wonder whether or not you are aware that many of the Bible stories, especially those contained in the Old Testament, are ancient Israelites/Hebrew folklores and Mesopotamian mythologies. Like folklores and myths from the rest of the world, the stories aren't necessarily true. So, for example, the Bible contains a pack of lies. From the very beginning of the Bible, it provides us with two creation stories. Is one right and the other wrong? Or both accounts are right and/or wrong? Let me give you some biblical exegetical lessons. In reality, those stories comes from different (J-E-P-D) sources. Later canonised, these were misleadingly ascribed to Moses.

2. From Oxford and Cambridge to Harvard and Princeton, the best biblical scholars and exegetes with the most insightful and penetrative analysis of the Bible are far from being 'Solid Christians'. They are largely atheists. This thread paints a true to life picture of most Nigerians claiming to be religious.
[/b]
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Enitsua(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
Reyginus: The 'nigerian god' is an illusion.It is a creation of ill-grounded religionists, with profound sympathy for wishful thinking.
u have just wasted ur time punching ur keypad cus u hav said absolutely nothing...The nigerian God dsnt like ppl talking out of point
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Enitsua(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
dekung:
No bros, fredooo did not write the article. He copied it from another creative writer on the internet. The article had been on facebook for about two weeks now. Am not sure he cited his source hence fredooo is a plagiarist. The article was written by Elnathan John for DailyTime, July 19, 2012
it seems almost half of NL are plagiarist, plagiarism is a crime u cn serve up to 7 years in prison o
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Enitsua(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
LoveKing: What about the nigerian allah?
oboy u no go fit finish wetin u wan start o, i no dey der o
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Enitsua(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
economia: we have found one worshiper of the god.
hahahahah nice 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations / Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / Christians Protest In Benue Over The Killings Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.