Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

How To Worship The Nigerian God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Worship The Nigerian God (19020 Views)

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / Time To Worship The African God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by legendsilver(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2012
nigerian god is always blessin d corrupt wans wit more wisdom on hw 2 embezzle our national wealth while d faithful laments in acute poverty. D nigeria god helps students dat depend solely on exam malpractise to graduate wit first n 2nd class while dos dat read al tym graduate wit 3rd clasr nd pass. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Agimor(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2012
And who is the Nigerian God?is it differ from the i am that i am,the beginning and the end,the alpha and the omega,the lion of judia.better be careful with things that ought to do with God.for God cannot be mocked.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by fredoooooo: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2012
akpu nku:

bros fredoo made it clear it wasnt his piece, he even added d link to the post so why the hate?

thank you bro

1 Like

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by hrhobi1(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2012
Nigerian god na im 19 guys dey pray too make maga pay .
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by yommy2sure(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2012
This same nigerian god condemns alcohol and smoking yet his servants/children that seek employment apply to where these stuffs are made (guiness, nig breweries, batc) and still pray to Him for favours to get the job. So hypocritical!

3 Likes

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by LordBabs(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2012
I hereby move a motion of vote-of-no-confidence on the nigerian god!

1 Like

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by tchaik(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2012
Lord Babs: Does God exist?

SOMETHING SHAA EXISTS; CALL HIM ALLAH, GOD, YAHWEH, BUDHA, AMADIOHA, OLUWA, NATURE, DIVINE INTELLIGENCE, ULTIMATE BEING, COSMIC ETC (SORRY IF I FORGOT TO MENTION YOUR OWN)

I DON'T CARE D NOMENCLETURE ONE USES, SOMETHING IS THERE, IT WORKS, AND ITS REAL!

ND: FEEL FREE TO QUOTE ME

1 Like

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Peterpan1(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2012
Editor,is dis a joke or is it real,if it is a joke weldone,if it is real,may God forgive u.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Patsey: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2012
tchaik: SOMETHING SHAA EXISTS; CALL HIM ALLAH, GOD, YAHWEH, BUDHA, AMADIOHA, OLUWA, NATURE, DIVINE INTELLIGENCE, ULTIMATE BEING, COSMIC ETC (SORRY IF I FORGOT TO MENTION YOUR OWN) I DON'T CARE D NOMENCLETURE ONE USES, SOMETHING IS THERE, IT WORKS, AND ITS REAL! ND: FEEL FREE TO QUOTE ME

You seem to be missing the point. Is that something that exists (ALLAH, GOD, YAHWEH, etc) compatible or incompatible with all manners of sleaze?
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by economia: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
ifihearam:

Noooooooo
Its mohammed u mention wen f**king

@poster
Thou are a fool
And how did this rubbish make d front page
Front page don suffer
we have found one worshiper of the god.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by lafuria1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
D post is quite offensive but do understand d message. Nigerians are good in usin religion to justify dia actions. We they comit evil they use religion to justify it wic make them not to regret or feel remorse about it. D prblm isnt with God but Us. God has laid wat is good and bad in clear terms, but selfish desire of us manipulate it and use God as an excuse.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by economia: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
Agimor: And who is the Nigerian God?is it differ from the i am that i am,the beginning and the end,the alpha and the omega,the lion of judia.better be careful with things that ought to do with God.for God cannot be mocked.
here is another worshiper of the god who is mistaken the god to Great God of the Bible.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by tchaik(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
dekung:
sorry bro, in my post I said am not sure he cited his source HENCE (conditional statement) he is a plagiarist. Meaning I may be wrong about him citing his source and if am right then he is a plagiarist thats why the word 'hence' is there. Thanks for showing me he cited his source

You are not sure? And u made a comment?
Did u read d article at all?

So it is true that nlanders don't read before commenting! SMH!! cry undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by oladayo042: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
Its such a beautiful piece that mirrors the present decay in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by mu2sa2: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
I am afraid for u for making such damning statements. Ar u not afraid of being accused of atheism or men of Nigerian god launching spiritual warefare against u?
fredoooooo: When you sneak away from your wife to call your girlfriend in the bathroom, and she asks if you will come this weekend, you must say—in addition to “Yes”—“By God’s grace” or “God willing”. It doesn’t matter the language you use. Just add it. The Nigerian god likes to be consulted before you do anything, including a trip to Obudu to see your lover.

When worshipping the Nigerian god, be loud. No, the Nigerian god is not hard of hearing. It is just that he appreciates your loud fervour, like he appreciates loud raucous music. The Nigerian god doesn’t care if you have neighbours and neither should you. When you are worshipping in your house, make sure the neighbours can’t sleep. Use loud speakers even if you are only two in the building. Anyone who complains must be evil. God will judge such a person.

Attribute everything to the Nigerian god. So, if you diverted funds from public projects and are able to afford that Phantom, when people say you have a nice car, say, “Na God”. If someone asks what the secret of all your wealth is, say, “God has been good to me”. By this you mean the Nigerian god who gave you the uncommon wisdom to re-appropriate public funds.

Consult the Nigerian god when you don’t feel like working. The Nigerian god understands that we live in a harsh climate where it is hard to do any real work. So, if you have no clue how to be in charge and things start collapsing, ask people to pray to God and ask for his intervention.

The Nigerian god loves elections and politics. When you have bribed people to get the Party nomination, used thugs to steal and stuff ballot boxes, intimidated people into either sitting at home or voting for you, lied about everything from your assets to your age, and you eventually, (through God’s grace), win the elections, you must begin by declaring that your success is the wish of God and that the other candidate should accept this will of God. It is not your fault whom the Nigerian god chooses to reward with political success. How can mere mortals complain?
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
Now b4 i start i am a christian, i believe God exists and he is so alife. @post its funny how people has reduced God to a joker... I do understand what u ar saying and its so pathetic that ppl carry out attrocities and claim God made it succesful. Like all dis boko guys after each attack wil claim Allah gave them victory over d ''ARNE'S''. God will judge all of d hypocrites
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by mu2sa2: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
nne3870: Now b4 i start i am a christian, i believe God exists and he is so alife. @post its funny how people has reduced God to a joker... I do understand what u ar saying and its so pathetic that ppl carry out attrocities and claim God made it succesful. Like all dis boko guys after each attack wil claim Allah gave them victory over d ''ARNE'S''. God will judge all of d hypocrites
Boko haram ar not the only culprits. As a Christian u sure know "men of God" who do nothing on Sundays except money collection in d "house of God". No wonder the Oga pata-pata of them has amassed stupendous fortune for himself and can arrogantly label poor girls as witches & launch violence on them with satanic boasts.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Dhelake: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
LoveKing: What about the nigerian allah?
hez less talked about
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by akpunku1: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2012
fredoooooo:

thank you bro

much welcomed
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by raystanley(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
fredoooooo: When you sneak away from your wife to call your girlfriend in the bathroom, and she asks if you will come this weekend, you must say—in addition to “Yes”—“By God’s grace” or “God willing”. It doesn’t matter the language you use. Just add it. The Nigerian god likes to be consulted before you do anything, including a trip to Obudu to see your lover.

When worshipping the Nigerian god, be loud. No, the Nigerian god is not hard of hearing. It is just that he appreciates your loud fervour, like he appreciates loud raucous music. The Nigerian god doesn’t care if you have neighbours and neither should you. When you are worshipping in your house, make sure the neighbours can’t sleep. Use loud speakers even if you are only two in the building. Anyone who complains must be evil. God will judge such a person.

Attribute everything to the Nigerian god. So, if you diverted funds from public projects and are able to afford that Phantom, when people say you have a nice car, say, “Na God”. If someone asks what the secret of all your wealth is, say, “God has been good to me”. By this you mean the Nigerian god who gave you the uncommon wisdom to re-appropriate public funds.

Consult the Nigerian god when you don’t feel like working. The Nigerian god understands that we live in a harsh climate where it is hard to do any real work. So, if you have no clue how to be in charge and things start collapsing, ask people to pray to God and ask for his intervention.

The Nigerian god loves elections and politics. When you have bribed people to get the Party nomination, used thugs to steal and stuff ballot boxes, intimidated people into either sitting at home or voting for you, lied about everything from your assets to your age, and you eventually, (through God’s grace), win the elections, you must begin by declaring that your success is the wish of God and that the other candidate should accept this will of God. It is not your fault whom the Nigerian god chooses to reward with political success. How can mere mortals complain?
VERY INTELLIGENT ARTICLE!!! WORLD WILD BEST SELLER.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by akpunku1: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
tchaik:

You are not sure? And u made a comment?
Did u read d article at all?

So it is true that nlanders don't read before commenting! SMH!! cry undecided undecided undecided

GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by raystanley(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
SMH!!! NIGERIAN GOD MEDIOCRITY. NIGERIANS WITH LAME MENTALITY AND A VERY LOW INTELLIGENT QUOTIENT.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by nagoma(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
alaoeri: The way ωε perceive our religion ideologies really constitute part of our problem & where the problems lies is nigerians ain't expose to see the way & manner in which the religions are even practices where they are imported from.

Thank you Sir. At least one person understands the importance and relevance of this satirical piece of writing. I thank Fredoooooooo for posting it on NL. some have already started complaining , I am sure the writer is referring to the generic nigerian God not just your own brand - they are all the same with only minor differences as long as Nigerians are the worshippers.

( fredoooooooooo , too many oooo in your name , forgive me if I don't get the number right - God has not given me the expertise in counting zeros)
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by In4MATIC1: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
Patsey:

You seem to be missing the point. Is that something that exists (ALLAH, GOD, YAHWEH, etc) compatible or incompatible with all manners of sleaze?[/color][/b]

i believe his answer is in response to the fellow who asked the age old question of the existence of the SUPREME.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by gRutiE(f): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
fredoooo for God to b silent does nt mean he is asleep and besides xtains dnt kill others cos we dnt beliv in violence rather u shud b saying of aLLah nd muhammed that beliv in fighting for their God. Bewarn
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
Depends on what you think God is.....if you ask me. God isnt "interested" in how you live or actions you take. "They" have better things to do than monitor how you survive in "their" creation.
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
apocalypse:

Are you kidding me , have you even read the Bible ?
Apocalypse, I am not kidding and Yes, I read the Bible and its written in Genesis thus: 'And God said, let "us" make man in "our" own image.....' Let me know if you want to delve into this more....

1 Like

Re: How To Worship The Nigerian God by Jephyard(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for posting the writeup in nl. I ve known for a long time that our god we serve in this part of this world is different from every other god in the world, Nigerian god, it high time we find a befitting name for this god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay / Christians Protest In Benue Over The Killings Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen / Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.