Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here - TV/Movies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (470827 Views)

Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by revilomichaels(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lynx200

You’ve been consistent and great. I’ve applied in some of these and once it goes well. You will be the first to Know

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Hi people, strange times we are living in. Never thought I would see this kind of lock down situation that I only saw in the movies. But hey, only the living can celebrate and strut their stuff. So make sure you guys remain indoors and practice good hygiene especially the washing of hands and of course observe the social distancing. For now, there are hardly any physical auditions around due to this coronavirus thingy. But I have gotten you some online auditions where you have the chance to be what you've always wanted to be.

For the models, 6 female models who are size 12 are needed for a clothing line shoot that will hold after the lockdown. The pay is N7,000. If interested, send your name, measurements and 2 pictures through Pchat to 08068191676. Shooting information will be sent to the selected ones.

For the actors, here are some opportunities for you. There's also something for the models.

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Luchiana1(f): 12:23am On May 04, 2020
Watch this! *Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8 " LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjtfa-HSxY
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by xoxopop: 10:35am On May 06, 2020
Hello everyone,

QRTv, a brand new production company is currently seeking actors (male and female) for a brand new TV series.

Details are as follows:
Male (Lead)- 40-50
Head Pastor and leader of his congregation, he is a devout man of God who is intent on ensuring his flock do not fall into earthly vices.

Female (Lead), 35- 50
Pastors wife, and matriarch of the church.

Male, 28-35
A humble man who happens to be second pastor in command.

Male ,25-55

Male, 16-18

Boy 1, 13-18

Boy 2, 13-18

Male Church Member, 18-50

Extras - no age restrictions, minors must be accompanied by an adult*

This is open to all actors, both experienced and upcoming.

Send in your one minute monologue to qrtv.prodcutions@gmail.com

See @qrtv_ng for more details. We look forward to your entries. Successful applicants will be contacted on a rolling basis.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2020
There is a picture casting for video vixens/music video models for a music video shoot. The preferred candidates should be aged between 18-25 years . If you're available to meet the client, send 3 studio pictures with your names, age, height and location to 08038556284 via Whatsapp. Please no calls!
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by OneFortune: 8:19pm On May 11, 2020
Searching for where to find movies/tv series for free without ads or distractions in just one click?
You're not far off.
Click on the link below ⬇️
https://gophie.cam
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2020
Here are some online auditions for you.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hey guys, hope you've been exercising your acting/modelling skills during this lockdown. Here are some opportunities to show what you're made of.

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
For the presenters in the house, WAP TV is looking for female presenters and OAPs. To apply, send in a one minute video showing and telling them why you believe the job is yours via Whatsapp to 09084070499 before 12noon, June 12 2020.

Modelstalk.ng is conducting a virtual audition for a female UK size 10 model (Height at least 5 feet 8inches) on behalf of a brand looking to do a look book shoot. if interested send your pictures to www.modelstalk.ng.

Expressions media is holding a virtual audition for adult actors aged 20-45 years. If interested, create and send a creative one minute monologue to ysaexpressions@gmail.com or 08123310131 on or before 10th of June 2020.

ISM Scouting is conducting a Pan African Model search. Send your pictures with details like names, age, location or statistics via email imaginerystylemodelsng@gmail.com

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by TRADU: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Trending video and education by TRADU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W7E001GFUs
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by joshkke(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2020
CHILD ACTRESS WANTED FOR CINEMA MOVIE
She is between 12-13, dark complexioned, good Grammar, acting, and preferably an Aje butter. Pls WhatsApp to 09090000522. Loud Thunder Media.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by VcStunner(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Understand that this is an ongoing learning process and that there is no way of getting better except to keep writing continuously. In this short piece, I will share with you an experience I have had and a piece of advice I got from Larry Wilson. Shall we?

DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION

This might sound crazy but the hell it is the craziest thing to do as a screenwriter. Why? well, except you are writing a novel or other kinds of books, then you can take a year thinking about your next line. But you see my friend, in this thing of ours, you have to learn to give your self deadlines and work really hard to meet them. That is the biggest inspiration a screenwriter ever gets says Larry Wilson. Oh well, Larry is a Hollywood guy. Let's talk about Nollywood a little. Producers here don't rate us that much because we are some low-budget hungry writers trying to eke out a living. That's their opinion, what's your opinion about your work... that leads me to my next point.

BE YOUR OWN BIGGEST SCRIPT CRITIC, ANALYST, AND READER.

The beauty of scriptwriting is that you are the creator of this imaginary reality! You have the liberty to alter it at will whenever you choose, and always remember this when writing. Say for instance in your plot twist "Larry is the brother to Mary or so you made us believe in Part One only to come in the second sequel and make Larry her father". Now go back to your story and ask your self if the twist is necessary? Did you add it because your story is closing and you are low on inspiration? If you feel it, we can feel it too. Pay attention to these and never let a low-life producer walk you out of their office because they did a job you could have done yourself.

DON'T EVER WRITE WITH BUDGET IN MIND, THE FILMMAKER WILL FIND A WAY.

Follow the link and learn
https://vhfilm..com/2020/06/career-changing-screenwriting-advice.html
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hi people, corona virus or not, we've got to live our lives. Here's some audition notices where you get a chance to move forward towards your dreams. Just remember to stay safe, wear your mask and observe social distancing.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
I normally don't post this but I thought there might be a production manager or an aspiring one here.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Interested actors should send a DM for the audition script. They should should read and digest any character of their choice in the script then
do a monologue video to the character on your choice. Send the video and tag @pandamedia.ng on IG and @_badmanpanda on twitter. Make sure you're following the producers on instagram and twitter for your entry to be valid.

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2020
For lovers of Yoruba films, this is for you.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by joshkke(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Stuntman/Fight choreographer wanted for a film. Pls hit me on WhatsApp 09090000522

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (108) (Reply)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.