Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,700 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here - TV/Movies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (485243 Views)

Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Opportunities for upcoming actors/actresses here.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Bisiebae(f): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hello there!
I am an amateur voice over artist. I have a female voice with no accent, crisp, authoritative and clear.

I can do VO for Yoruba and English jobs, as I speak both fluently. I can take up projects on:

*podcasts
*commentator
*Animation
*Advertisement

You can email or call me on this number to check my voice samples, I can't wait to work with you.

Email: Awelewabisola@gmail. Com
Number: 08128346050

2 Likes

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by hfinest1(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2020
Thanks a lot guys...
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2020
am hosting an online show that will bring cool money dm on whatsapp for partnership and sponsorship
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2020
am hosting an online show that will be cool money DM me for partnership and sponsorship. 07060737031
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Some more opportunities for Nairaland actors/actresses

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by SweetyMarvel00(m): 1:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
There is an online casting for a video project. Actors/Actresses have to send in videos of themselves acting out the lines for their chosen characters. Here are the briefs.

1. Corporately dressed clean looking Male -35yrs

Lines- My name is John. I’m the HR. manager of Cooperate Holders. Before now, getting a good HMO that works perfectly for my staff was a hassle. Many HMOs come with cumbersome registration processes. Imagine having to chase a staff of over 100 people for registration documents alongside a mountain pile of my normal day-to-day job. My stress level was on the high!.

FEE: 50K

2. Casually dressed classy Looking Female 30yrs to 35yrs.

Lines - Running a growing small business is not easy. It’s all hands on deck for me and my small team of 6. I also know that to get the best out of them, they must be in tip-top shape, which was why I started my search to find the best HMO for them. But most of the HMOs I found said I had to have at least 50 staff members.

FEE: 50K

Male and female extras are also needed.
30-35 years of age

FEE - 7K

Please note the following -

1. All Models have to compile videos shot in landscape

2. All casts have to dress the part and look presentable

3. All videos must be shot in landscape layout.

4. All videos must be shot in well-lighted environment.

5. All cast must mention name, age, role they are casting for and show their side profile and fingers

If you fit the roles and you will be available to meet the client, send your videos via WhatsApp to 08038556284. put in your full Names, Age and Phone number(s) and role being played. The agent's name is Bestylus Models.

7 professional female dancers are needed for a video shoot. The pay is N7,000. If interested, send a picture to Sally Omar via Whatsapp to 07025757578.

A-Class models management is looking for male and female models between sizes 4-12. Send in clear head shot and full length pictures with a white or plain background. The hair should be packed back and away from the face and there should be no make up. Your outfits must show your figure. Only shortlisted models will be contacted.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Here is an audition from inkblot, the film makers. The three pictures are from them and include the monologue you have to master for the audition.

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Some more opportunities here

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by TayoTijani(m): 12:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Please help me. I need 1000 people to subscribe to my YouTube channel. The channel is about couple's life.

My latest video is about how a jealous wife made her husband lost huge contract that he had been pursuing for long time.

Below is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ8kBt6jCf0

Please help me shere this comment to others.

Thank you.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by fatboyebele(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
New reality tv show
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by FreeLicensekeys(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hey there, it was a totally fine experience for me when I called in at your internet site. I just wanted to applaud you on the quality of the work you've completed here and additionally to send your team the best of luck with it as you grow down the road. It undoubtedly was a hoot to scan your blog and I'll naturally be dropping by once again to find exactly how you are developing. If you are looking windows 7 professional product key free 2019 then click on the link or for all version of window 7 like (ultimate, home) click here.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
2 Female Actors needed for a movie role by afromoviehub.

The first role requires a fun and energetic young lady in her mid 20s of average height and bit busty. She's needed for four days

The second role requires a slightly matured and classy looking lady in her mid 30s with a pleasant look. She's needed for a day.

If interested, follow afromoviehub on social media and send your name, professional pictures and location to 07087363425.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
For those in Calabar, this is for you.

1 Share

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Some opportunities here, folks

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by ezewealth(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Audition alert

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by PrinzCarter(m): 2:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Giftsketches18(f): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by hinere(m): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Happy New Month To Everyone.

To the creator of this group, keep up the good work. You are blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Santip: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
RIP Chadwick Boseman. Aka Black panther

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCAyVMvzYes
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by primeedulab: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dear friends, you're kindly invited to our free academic channel on YouTube for free tutorials on various subjects. We hope to meet your educational needs and more free academic contents.

Kindly watch, invite friends and subscribe. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nv_fhc4A
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Anybody interested?

2 Likes

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Maturedconnect: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
I love this..Nice one guys..keep updating us
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
4 actors and actresses between the age of 40-50 years are needed for a shoot tomorrow September 28th, 2020. Send name, age and location along with 2 professional pictures to 09014441375 via Whatsapp.

For the audition on the first picture, send a video of yourself acting or presenting to 08177711552 on or before September 30th, 2020.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (109) (Reply)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.