Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions (7385 Views)

X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos / Your Thoughts On 'Girls In The Mood' Movie Poster / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by crackhouse(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Those guys have dreams that one day, they will be stars.
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by koolkamzzy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sometimes I feel like some peeps are been paid by MTN to come and act funny just to spice up the show. I mean how can someone be so duummb to come on a national tv and be acting stuup1d. Anyways nice show.

tellwisdom: Project fame? Wetin be dat one?? I mean, wetin e mean?
Which day u go get sense sef
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by tohirah(f): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dhelake: yeah .... D judges tried to send him away witout being disrespectful

yeah....the lady was the speaker for the judges. The man claim he dey sing fuji abi na apala(me no know for am joor)
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by DeGenius3(m): 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
LWKM grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by Saraha1(f): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2012
I will suggest who ever that want to watch the show should be prepare ,you should ensure you have taken enough food or else don't blame mtn if u laugh fall for ground.lol
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by wine4dguy: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2012
LWKM ROTFLMFAO
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 28, 2012
Its a COMEDy show and nothing more,if they sell the auditions disc,i'll buy instead of going to comedy shows
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by revomind(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2012
Clemzy16: Comedy at it own pick.

undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by Frenchkiss(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2012
Yeah! It's the funniest show ever, in fact every singing-audition.
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by SimplySEA(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2012
I wonder if such people no get frenz wey go yab, laugh them lik hell! I imagined myself in such shame...... I for pack from my area cos of my frenz! Tinkin of d Rasta man from calabar now and i'm smilin my face away! Lol....
But more seriously, aspirant pls tink of d shame on yr family before u go ok! I hear rastaman even hav a wife.... Hahahaha...
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by SimplySEA(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2012
I wonder if such people no get frenz wey go yab, laugh them lik hell! I imagined myself in such shame...... I for pack from my area cos of my frenz! Tinkin of d Rasta man from calabar now and i'm smilin my face away! Lol....
But more seriously, aspirant pls tink of d shame on yr family before u go ok! I even hear rastaman has a wife.... Hahahaha...
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by Akposkool(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2012
Dat project fame or shame stuff is so bloody weird.even the judges are as wack as the performers
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by boygenius93: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] wat i luv most about project fame is d funny countdown hahahahahahahahaah benin audition funny die grin
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by RichDad1(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2012
Sarah a: The audition at IB was so funny, there was an elderly man who came for audition ,when I saw him that got pissed off and stwich off the television for some mins.kia will nevr get that day
Me i like the man courage sha.It was very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by RichDad1(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2012
tohirah:

yeah....the lady was the speaker for the judges. The man claim he dey sing fuji abi na apala(me no know for am joor)
The lady is Shola Allysson.I liked the way she addressed the man without being rude or disrespectful.Could it be possible that the organizers paid them to make the audition funny and lively because i can't imagine how someone will come on national tv to eff up like that. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by timilehin007(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2012
...Having watched and followed them several times, i figured out that the auditors are way too one sided in picking, even if eminem comes to show what his got with his kind of style (we all know he raps) i swear he would be embarrassed, i.e the auditors only lied that about picking from various angles base on personal talent but obviously they dont, they only after voice, if you c̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥ŋ tint your voice, make it sound angelic nightingale voice they might not let you sing for 40secds b4 they give γ̲̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇υ̲̣̥ a yes.
Secondly, this judges or what ever they are called are so disgusting, they are a big time career wrecker they are not encouraging at all..if you know you are zealous to sing and believe in yourself that γ̲̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇υ̲̣̥'ll make it in the music industry pls dnt go  MTN project fame cux if you are not fortunate to progress to the next stage the way and manners they talk to you would make you perplex and you might wana have a career re-choose cux they would subdue and downgrade you so much that you will be convince that you are not meant to sing..stupid people
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by lickylicky(f): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2012
The calabar own was crazy. I funniest one was d guy dat came to sing sunny nneji's song... Wow! He was just 2 much, MTN couldn't afford him Ha HaHaHa!!! Crazzzzzzzzzzzy dude, he want 2 b like 2pac
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by kourt: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2012
chievo: Can u guys imagine?Ethel 4rm Ghana dat was amonng d last six constestant,came back 2 audition again,she no wan make odas follow chop d money sef

Seriously, I ddnt watch d ghana auditions ooo. She was d third runner up last year nah, wat does she want again? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by yommy2sure(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2012
timilehin007: ...Having watched and followed them several times, i figured out that the auditors are way too one sided in picking, even if eminem comes to show what his got with his kind of style (we all know he raps) i swear he would be embarrassed, i.e the auditors only lied that about picking from various angles base on personal talent but obviously they dont, they only after voice, if you c̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥ŋ tint your voice, make it sound angelic nightingale voice they might not let you sing for 40secds b4 they give γ̲̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇υ̲̣̥ a yes.
Secondly, this judges or what ever they are called are so disgusting, they are a big time career wrecker they are not encouraging at all..if you know you are zealous to sing and believe in yourself that γ̲̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇υ̲̣̥'ll make it in the music industry pls dnt go  MTN project fame cux if you are not fortunate to progress to the next stage the way and manners they talk to you would make you perplex and you might wana have a career re-choose cux they would subdue and downgrade you so much that you will be convince that you are not meant to sing..stupid people

Bros who be 'auditors' again. Do you mean the judges or the contestant? Plus you shld know this is a vocal competition not a rap contest, so dnt bring eminem into this.
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by hakunamatata1: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2012
Calabar centre was d funniest! Almost every contestant from there was a Big Joker.
Mtn shldn't save good money by scraping that centre cos we dont want to miss d comedy from there next season. ;DCalabar centre was d funniest! Almost every contestant from there was a Big Joker.
Mtn shldn't save good money by scraping that centre cos we dont want to miss d comedy from there next season.
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by 2sexy(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2012
afam4eva:
Everyone thinks they're talented grin grin grin
well for me, I know I got the voice but funny enough, I don't take singing serious.

I am not praising myself but imagine people telling you from childhood till adulthood that 'hey you got a nice voice' but I never used it other than entertaining myself.

I think one big negative factor is hating to face the crowd.
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by Afam4eva(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
2sexy: well for me, I know I got the voice but funny enough, I don't take singing serious.

I am not praising myself but imagine people telling you from childhood till adulthood that 'hey you got a nice voice' but I never used it other than entertaining myself.

I think one big negative factor is hating to face the crowd.
People will always tell you what they know you want to hear. You think those mediocre singers that came to aaudition did not receive compliments from family and frriends who told them how great their voices are and bla bla bla. Pls before you go disgrace yourself on nationak TV, send me your audio so that I can tell you the truth as an outsider. Don't listen to what your friends and family arre telling you. They're lieing to you cos they want you to be happy.
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by klaus3011(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ever since kessee the guy from ghana was cheated in season 3 and chidinma was given the jeep and prize moneyy for the first position!!!ℓ̊ lost every inch of hope of any competion being trasparent and fair in dis country!!not only m̶̲̥̅ƹ ,lots of pple in d studio dat day!!noo wonder season 4 was a flop!!not reallly xpectin anyfin fantastic dis season
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by klaus3011(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
:
Clemzy16: Comedy at it own pick.

Hmmmmnnn!!!your english na comedy at its peak shocked.
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by 2sexy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
afam4eva:
People will always tell you what they know you want to hear. You think those mediocre singers that came to aaudition did not receive compliments from family and frriends who told them how great their voices are and bla bla bla. Pls before you go disgrace yourself on nationak TV, send me your audio so that I can tell you the truth as an outsider. Don't listen to what your friends and family arre telling you. They're lieing to you cos they want you to be happy.
bro... Seriously, my case is not like that. I am talking about a voice that would make a girl go crazy. Though, I have stopped using it to woo ladies for obvious reason.

I did an acapella with a fellowship brother and sister at school fellowship and you need to be there. I know when someone does not know how to sing.

My kind of songs are mostly blues, the likes of boy2men are my number 1 mentor. But I just don't take singing serious compared to those who aren't as good as I am. The truth is that I don't like facing crowd and that made me hide my talent.

A guy once asked me what I have been doing with my voice when he heard me singing but I could hardly give a good reply. Am kinda shy though and that's the problem.
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by 2sexy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
klaus3011: Ever since kessee the guy from ghana was cheated in season 3 and chidinma was given the jeep and prize moneyy for the first position!!!ℓ̊ lost every inch of hope of any competion being trasparent and fair in dis country!!not only m̶̲̥̅ƹ ,lots of pple in d studio dat day!!noo wonder season 4 was a flop!!not reallly xpectin anyfin fantastic dis season
even malta guiness street dance did the same thing in 2009 or 10. There was this group that did pretty well combined with some creativity and crazy stunt. It was there I first the song "Alhaji, Alhaji..."

I also have a friend who has got some bad a55 voice like that shawn of boys2men and has been to project fame audition twice in Benin and he was not picked. I think for all this audition, one has to be a good entertainer in order to get picked.
Re: Your Thoughts On MTN Project Fame Auditions by sucezTP(f): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
D audition funny die! i couldn't stop laughing, while watching one, this morning..
There was this contestant from ghana, who carried his guitar along..d guy was bragging outside bt, f..uck.ed up on getting in. Even the judges wre amazed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

New film production crew, care to join? / How To Download A Movie With Torrents? / Foreign Films In Yoruba Voice Translation: Which Of Them Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.