Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects (4636 Views)

'Buhari’s Likely AGF Has High-caliber Fraud Suspects, Accused Terror Mastermind' / The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by touchmehard: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders,
What are your expectations from the trial of the Subsidy fraud suspects?
I hear that while some were docked, others were granted bail.
What do you envisage as the possible outcome of this on-going drama?
As for me, Nigeria must be rid off all forms of corruption.
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Euroclydon(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
The gallows!
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by bubadaniel13: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
Let them face thee wrath of the law,there should not be favoritism or cutting corners,all monies should be collected and channelled towards development of the masses.Na our money.
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
I have no expectations, I am just hoping that the court establish how much the Government lose to each of them. Their accounts and properties worth the amount should be fleeced and the funds can be recovered, saved in the Sovereign Wealth Account.
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
what is their offence?is it a crime to steal stolen money...or to waste wasted resources....or to cheat a cheat....or to steal from a thief.....abegggggg let us not allow cheap distractions from GEJ and his action movie.....mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by digitite: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: I have no expectations, I am just hoping that the court establish how much the Government lose to each of them. Their accounts and properties worth the amount should be fleeced and the funds can be recovered, saved in the Sovereign Wealth Account.

Window dressing.
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by cbaba: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
"he who is without sin should cast the first stone"...we all deserve justice but lets start from the robbers not the robber's daughters and sons
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
digitite:

Window dressing.
Sorry ?
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by ebamma(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
the case will die a natural death,

1 Like

Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by edicolove: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
ebamma: the case will die a natural death,

Are you somehow related to the judges?
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by mikron(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
you askd as if you dont already know the answer. My brother nothing positive will come out of it. probes have been carried out on different cases in the past from the power probe (elumelu) to the capital market probe, (herman hembe) and others i forgot to mention here and the latest and father of them all is this subsidy probe currently rocking nigeria, just like the outcome of past probes this one will not be any different. Sidon and look na dog name. Me i dey wait and see wetin go happen. But i knw say notin go happen.
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by chucky234(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
Laughing in unkown language, Billyonaire,Jmaine and Beaf are better positioned to enlighten us on this matter
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by mikron(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
lest i forget the characters involved in this case are highly placed individuals in our society. The case will die a natural death
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by edicolove: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
mikron: you askd as if you dont already know the answer. My brother nothing positive will come out of it. probes have been carried out on different cases in the past from the power probe (elumelu) to the capital market probe, (herman hembe) and others i forgot to mention here and the latest and father of them all is this subsidy probe currently rocking nigeria, just like the outcome of past probes this one will not be any different. Sidon and look na dog name. Me i dey wait and see wetin go happen. But i knw say notin go happen.

In case you didn't notice, this is not a probe. This is a trial. The probe has long been concluded and the trial is on now. It is amazing the level of ignorance the Nigerian youths exhibit. God help us.

My advise to you is to join the positive movement and insist that justice be done instead of throwing so much negative energy around. We don't need any more negative energy.
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Revolva(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
Stupid lawless nation where a comon man get thrown in jail for nothin and politician share money with judges and bail demselves arggggg nigeria
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by trigar12(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
MTWEEEH!!! All we ll get is DISCHARGED and ACQUITED
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Watermelon(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
nothing will come out oft at the end of the day
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Beaf: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: what is their offence?is it a crime to steal stolen money...or to waste wasted resources....or to cheat a cheat....or to steal from a thief.....abegggggg let us not allow cheap distractions from GEJ and his action movie.....mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Don't you have any shame or morality? If I was close enough to you, it would have been a certainty that right at this moment some really hefty and motivated youth would have been forcefully rearranging your dentition and reconfiguring your bones with well aimed punches and wicked dropkicks. angry angry angry

You are not even ashamed to own up to being a thief; even more sickening, you think it is right to steal the money for the future of your own kids.

Nobody will miss your type, so if you don't like the trial, drink otapiapia or hang yourself. I can buy the rope if you are broke.

1 Like

Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by blackbeau1(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
nothing cause expectations lead to disappointment and if nigeria stays true to form,this case will be swept away due to one fabricated reason or the other
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by idirect(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
Same Old Story Noni
Abi na today undecided undecided undecided
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by ariy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
for me,i dont expect any thing from the trial than 6months inprisonment anything more than that is a bonus for average nigerian. but the case will die as usual
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
Beaf:

Don't you have any shame or morality? If I was close enough to you, it would have been a certainty that right at this moment some really hefty and motivated youth would have been forcefully rearranging your dentition and reconfiguring your bones with well aimed punches and wicked dropkicks. angry angry angry

You are not even ashamed to own up to being a thief; even more sickening, you think it is right to steal the money for the future of your own kids.

Nobody will miss your type, so if you don't like the trial, drink otapiapia or hang yourself. I can buy the rope if you are broke.

......u dont know why robin hood was a hero...u are a bigger dundee cos its slowpokes like u dat will think dis so called prosecution means anything...i cann see that u have many alibis now to show dat u have attempted sucide manytimes....
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by OperaMini1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
I expect that the EFCC will bungle the case as usual, and the judge will be left with no other option but to discharge them.
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by MMM2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
All of dem will soon be free
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by foyeks2001(f): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
Just EFCC initial gragra of arrest, detain, prosecute,bail, discharge and acquitted...
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by ypzilanti: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2012
Waiting for the marching orders to Freedom/Gani fawehinmi Park if this one is swept under the carpet too.
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by juliebest(f): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nothing. Is it not Nigeria. I'm expecting nothing.
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Ortis: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
Where did we stop on d lawan n otedola bribery case or is any1 gonna tel me wer mrs.ibru is or alo akala,gbenga daniel,demeji bankole n many other hudlum's.....NL GUYZ lets cut d wild goose chase nd face reality here....dis is NIJIRIA wer d rich nd theives ar abv d law.....just sit n watch d verdict...

1 Like

Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
juliebest: Nothing. Is it not Nigeria. I'm expecting nothing.

Well Said in Eight Words.
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by Jabioro: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
As usual,nothing reasonable will come out of it,u don't 4get u can't defraud NNPC wtout insider? What u r witness 2 day as subsidy trial r pakages 4rm d top.Technically,evidences will be missing!
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by brownlord: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
This question should have been ask if this trial/probe was been handled in United kingdom or by a reputable judiciary, but if Nigeria judges and PDP still ruling the nationw with their excos children and members involve in it the end has already been determine even before the beginning...
Re: Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects by ypzilanti: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
Let's outsource the trial to the United Kingdom. Then I will expect justice.

Sad, but true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Firm & Others Bid For Power Distribution Companies / Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) / President Buhari Today In Chinese Underground Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.