Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

White Men Bowing To Idi Amin - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White Men Bowing To Idi Amin (19190 Views)

General Idi Amin Of Uganda / Another Look At Idi Amin - Why Was He Unfairly Demonised? / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: White Men Bowing To Idi Amin by oyatz(m): 6:27am On Aug 16, 2021
GenBuhari:
These pictures are very interesting and make me want to learn more about Idi Amin and to not rely purely on Western propaganda or view of him.

The interesting thing is the white men carrying him seem to be happy and enjoying it. They were properly paid well.

The white men carrying President for life, El-Hajj, Field Marshal (Dr) Idi Amin Dada were not paid but serving 'punishment' .

In my own view, I think Idi Amin had a mental health problem but many people didn't know it. I
The guy gave himself strings of titles that depicted delusions of grandiosity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sustained Gunfire Amid Reports Of Military Coup In Guinea Bissau / US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban / Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.