Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 (15153 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by muyiwatugbobo: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
I was invited for the 2nd stage of sahara, pls does anyone in the house know what to expect in sahara stage 2 interviews
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by zibe(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2012
Hi all, hope the 2nd stage went well. I got a mail on thursday saying I've been recommended for a third stage interview and that they'll get back to me regarding further info. Did anyone else get the mail?

Seems we don't have people on nairaland that are working in Sahara or conversant with their recruitment procedures as no one knows what's coming. Please anyone with knowledge of how the next stage goes should fill us in.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by samsown: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
@vera really sorry I haven't replied in a yl but guess any info on stage 2 now is useless.
@zibe got an invite for stage 3 too working on my assignment. Nairaland is really quiet on Sahara.
Plus got a msg that I passed stage 1 of Nigerian Breweries too so waiting on that. How are things with you?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by samsown: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
zibe: Hi all, hope the 2nd stage went well. I got a mail on thursday saying I've been recommended for a third stage interview and that they'll get back to me regarding further info. Did anyone else get the mail?

Seems we don't have people on nairaland that are working in Sahara or conversant with their recruitment procedures as no one knows what's coming. Please anyone with knowledge of how the next stage goes should fill us in.

Check my last post and update. Depending on how far we go, we can always provide info for others.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by zibe(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
samsown:

Check my last post and update. Depending on how far we go, we can always provide info for others.

Good to know someone else made it to this stage. I think the slashing was really much cos even the various groups on FB have been so silent.

So nervous here o. Done with the assignment and I hope and pray its good enough. My interview is on tuesday, 11am. When is yours? And do you have any idea as to how many stages it takes? I heard 4. Don't know how true.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by samsown: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2012
zibe:

Good to know someone else made it to this stage. I think the slashing was really much cos even the various groups on FB have been so silent.

So nervous here o. Done with the assignment and I hope and pray its good enough. My interview is on tuesday, 11am. When is yours? And do you have any idea as to how many stages it takes? I heard 6. Don't know how true.

Mine is on wednesday by 2pm. Glad someone else on here made it too. There are still a number of people that made it ooo, but since ash left the group, the group lost its relevance since u don't get extra points or anything for posts. Its not like u ever did anyways. Done with my assignment to, let's hope its what they want. Would appreciate it if u could give me an idea of the 3rd stage after u do urs on tuesday. Plus for future record the assignment is: Why do you think you'll excel in the GMTP with respect to business development in the oil and gas industry. Not word for word but that's the general idea. Take care @zibe and all the best on tuesday!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by samsown: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2012
I heard 7 stages oooo so we have to wait and see!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by zibe(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2012
7?? Woah! No wahala. We'll definitely make it by God's grace.

I just got to know that people that have their interviews today were given a group task just yesterday, and they'll be presenting it together today. I guess we'll be expecting our own group task soon. About the interview props, I sure will.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by 100shades: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yes, yes, yes. Group task and presentation is to be done on the interview today. Very challenging I must confess as the team members can't communicate well to carry out the assignment except via social network sites.

I haven't finished the previous assignment and they decide to top it with group work, the lord is our muscle.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by samsown: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2012
The lord is really our muscle. Haven't heard anything about the team work thing from sahara yet ooooo but I guess its inevitable since mine is tomorrow.
Wanted to confirm if any of you got an auto-reply when you sent the power point presentation, that the person was not in the office.
All the best today! God's favor be on you guys!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by zibe(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by zibe(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
samsown: The lord is really our muscle. Haven't heard anything about the team work thing from sahara yet ooooo but I guess its inevitable since mine is tomorrow.
Wanted to confirm if any of you got an auto-reply when you sent the power point presentation, that the person was not in the office.
All the best today! God's favor be on you guys!

Yes I got an auto-reply too. Doesn't matter. They definitely received.

Had mine today. After the group presentation, then they throw questions to your group. The questions were focused more on finance aspect for my group. After that then they assess you guys individually. You have to do your personal powerpoint presentation (the one you sent to ash), then they throw more questions at you. I'm guessing the interviewers this time are the managers in different fields.just be yourself sha

@100shades, hope yours went well too.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by 100shades: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
My lord and my God, I have a headache right now. Just finished mine and I dont think it would rank as one of my best interview experience.
My group didn't finish our presentation, while I was talking, that when our time got exhausted. Then they went ahead to bamboozle us with questions during our personal presentation.
I reiterate, the lord is our muscle. Lol
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by samsown: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2012
@zibe and @100shades
Thanks guys.
My group worked all nite via bbm conversations and I just pray things work out.
Really appreciate the heads up......God will see us all through! Amen
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by samsown: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tired to the bone! I think generally my group did really well. We finished in good time and the personal part was good. Let's hope to hear a positive response.
Take care guys.
Gd 9t
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by samsown: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Plus from what they said today, its just 4 stages!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by qoonlay(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
embarassedPlss guys I knoe its been a while, I just got a call from d sahara group, is it tru calls u were first contacted, befr I could find out wat they want my fone went off. Pls any advice.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by yusufamo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hi, I am currently in the race to Sahara's GMTP programme, i read this thread and it has been helpful, but i noticed nobody talked about the second stage interview, so i want to beg you to please tell us what you went through in the second interview. I also noticed nobody said anything beyond the third interview, is it that no one got invited for the fourth stage or got the offer letter among you guys? if there was please kindly enlighten me on what the fourth stage too is like. thank you in anticipation
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by jodeci01: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2013
yusufamo: Hi, I am currently in the race to Sahara's GMTP programme, i read this thread and it has been helpful, but i noticed nobody talked about the second stage interview, so i want to beg you to please tell us what you went through in the second interview. I also noticed nobody said anything beyond the third interview, is it that no one got invited for the fourth stage or got the offer letter among you guys? if there was please kindly enlighten me on what the fourth stage too is like. thank you in anticipation

Did you get any mail requiring you to bring Mood Boards themed "I Love Nigeria"?
Are you a member of any group yet??
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by yusufamo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
jodeci01:

Did you get any mail requiring you to bring Mood Boards themed "I Love Nigeria"?
Are you a member of any group yet??
done with my first interview.
Pleease I need answers
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by jodeci01: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
yusufamo:
done with my first interview.
Pleease I need answers
I see, how did your first interview go? Any tips for me ? Are the mood boards supposed 2 b digital or physical? can i have your number?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by pumps007: 1:52am On Sep 24, 2013
Pls who is havin sahara interview 2mao. I am in ash group but avntcontacted group members. Does thatmean ican still do the interview
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by ennyj01(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters / Want A Job Really Bad? Here Are 4 Tips To Get One In 2 Months. / Why Employers Shouldn't Discriminate Against Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.