Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne (42320 Views)

Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
So much cheers to the weeked jare.

The champagne 'Goût de Diamants’ is worth a whooping N248million chilled naira!

And its creator luxury designer Alexander Amosu gave Don Jazzy the honour of having the first ever bottle to touch Nigeria.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/06/don-jazzy-gets-1st-bottle-of-worlds.html

3 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Sanboy25: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lol, he can continue the give-away because I don't see who'll put so much cash in a mere bottle of champagne... undecided
By the way, is it Tiwa who took the picture ?

8 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by martyns303(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
who buys that kinda expensive wine and then drinks it alone in a mug that carries the advert of loya? or did loya buy ("bought" tnx 4 d correction lipsrsealed) it for promotion? And pls jazzi get a bigger bed nau.

15 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by tpia5: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
There's a thread in politics section about nigerian children learning under trees and in deskless classrooms.

Can someone forward the link to this celebrity and the other rich ones like him who are always posing with wine.

Also, send the link to the winemaker as well who i believe is nigerian?

28 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by sipitzzz(f): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
Such crazy amount spent on just a drink?please is it going to wash all my sins away?

30 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Darlenebabe: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
abeg take easy oh. lols[quote
author=martyns303]who buys that kinda expensive wine and then drinks it
alone in a mug that carries the advert of loya? or did loya bought it
for a champagne?[/quote]
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by AbuMikey(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
I like Don Baba J,but all this is Vanity
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Olucheye(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Don Baba-J would not have spent so much whooping amount on the wine. Its only a promotional stunt by Alexander Amosu to the most public loved celebrity in Nigeria today.

Its a gift hence the home chills drinking it with the Loya milk cup. As confirmed by him on his twitter TL to a tweep.

I didnt buy o. its a gift sir from the company sir RT @cheque_cheddar: So @DONJAZZY buy d@ luxury champagne sha! Damn! Owo ti de!

You just can't hate Don Jazzy..........
Too much public acceptance!

3 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by eyenCalabar(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
Chai!!! I now realize why D'banj left him. This man has no brain. Abasi akan fi dah undecided

14 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by lulukay(f): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin leave don jazzy alone ooh..na d promo copy of d champagne be dat tongue

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Rhino5dm: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Yo ' Don Loya, do you equally eat Loya beans? what da fuccck

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by launique: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
Kudos Don J!
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by nmaihat: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
All that money for a bottle of wine, I hope the bottle is edible too. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nigerian celebs after buying expensive things dey will go nd rent 2 bed room instead of investing that moni into sumthing Good.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by dhardline(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Keep it up bro,if u no be gud guy d promotional copy no go even reach ur hand,drink up n live large its d sign of greater tins to come.

3 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by beebop(f): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
gosh don't be gullible. Amosu created ONE LIMITED EDITION BOTTLE that was valued at that much (obviously inflated to appeal to the Porsche Center crowd). The champagne itself is probably priced above the already overpriced Veuves and Moets of the world to appeal to all the money miss roads in Lagos and Abuja where champagne consumption is skyrocketing.

ALL NA WASH - nice marketing campaign though, getting Don Jazzy to tweet. They got their name to shine bright above the Dom Perignons, very tacky though.

Next week all those fatty acids in the clubs will be flashing a bottle of "1 million dollar champagne'', retail price 8k max, club price 30k max.

9 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Fussbot: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Photoshop grin

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Olaone1: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
#Promo tinz. He's not that rich.

At 1.2 million pounds, that's over 300 million Naira.

Is he Tamara Ecclestone? No chance. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Fussbot: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: Nigerian celebs after buying expensive things dey will go nd rent 2 bed room instead of investing that moni into sumthing Good.
is it ur money?abi wait sef,na u go follow dem live dat 2 bed room?

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by mysticgal(f): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
The money's muchshocked it could change my life and those around me and the helpless cool haba and all the money for just one bottle wine angry
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
From what i read he said it was a gift-how come some posters here say he bought it and are raining insults. So you guys think Don Jazzy will spend such an amount on a bottle of drink? Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2013
I bought one last week. I had to order for a refrigerated vault to keep it safe and chilled... £1.2million no be beans...
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Revolva(m): 12:42am On Jun 15, 2013
Alexander Amosu only gave him as a gift...jare DON baba no get mind to use 284 milla drink ...in a night...omo body go tell am..he go roast...he go pack go village..

and all na WASH..alexander sef...i dont know what is so special about this ur 284milla champagne...after all e no dey sweet or get taste....that champagne for you

3 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 15, 2013
if you drink am finish wetin go con happen,...........u go begin dey fly abi?

Mstchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Mustay(m): 2:43am On Jun 15, 2013
I see this more from the business side - branding for the parties, Loya inclusive.

Definitely, the wine is over valued, it's more like an antique. Na business dem o use am do, if not, who tweets with a bottle that wasn't opened tongue
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 15, 2013
If you use blue light view dat bottle, the number of finger prints u go see there fit cause miscarrage.

9 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Scarpon(m): 4:11am On Jun 15, 2013
dvdon: If you use blue light view dat bottle, the number of finger prints u go see there fit cause miscarrage.
lol u got me cracking
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by martyns303(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: Which Primary school you go? gringringrin
Abi bought no be past tense of buy? Or something wrong with the usage?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2013
martyns303:

no it is the past tense, just the usage
free Abuba, make hin dey misdo grin grin
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Tolufizzle(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2013
martyns303:
Don't mind the dude jare...some pple are so jobless dt dy do luk 4 error in one's statemen,...U had beta get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Begs Shina Peller For Forgiveness (SCREENSHOTS) / Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) / Korede Bello Nicknames Himself "Your Mechanic Crush'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.