Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers (14843 Views)

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway / FG Begins Rehabilitation Of NNPC Depot In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by Cuteclem: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
thanks to d information minister nd does who raise abuses dat are uncalled for pls i want to ask does dis payment of "subsidy" again means that fuel price will b reduce to N65 or somtin lower dan d scam 97 because i neva c who buy fuel N97 for dis country way dem giv am change e must buy reach N100thanks
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by Dpeacemaker101: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
noblezone: As simple as A B C:

Let subsidy go completely.

Let market forces determine the prices of petroleum products.

Competition will set in. Bonanza and promotion will come in. "Buy 50 litres, get 1 free" will become normal.

No body will threaten us with strike and price hike anymore.

This is wisdom but it seems Nigerians are blind. Abeg tell some people that don't even understand simply english on this forum. These things are done in other countries ooo, Nigerians will never be satisfied with anything.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by Dpeacemaker101: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thanks to Mr. President, some of us understand your policies and actions, while some dumb ones will never understand. Lets whip away subsidy for life.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by Beaf: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
raystanley: MUMU, BEFORE YOU COMMENT. NUPENG (Petroleum worker) ARE THE SAME AS OIL MARKETERS.

Lol! So NUPENG has been getting oil subsidies from under Ijora bridge? shocked shocked shocked
Chineke me! Ajugbu! Broda Okon come e! grin grin grin

Unu go let laf make Tunde wife born monkey o! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by Bukkyade: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
Good job, we must move forward.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by dedeike: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
lookmangiw:
as diesel consumers are paying as low #45 to get the product, right? Diesel has been deregulated for many years and nothing has change, fool. Its only getting worse.
slowpoke! If you followed the analysis logically, you will understand that it is not all about the removal of subsidy. Subsidy removal will only serve as a catalyst to the eventual reduction in prices.

Diesel is only deregulated but prices cant come down because it's still imported. We import the inflation at the world market.
The argument for removal of subsidy is that it will encourage private companies to build refineries. If refineries start working. Importation will end and with it the global market price and cost of landing. We will only pay for cost of production locally and their profit. It is argued that prices will be high. Agreed.

The prices will be high initially but Competition between the refineries will bring down prices of both PMS and diesel. And no matter what it cant come close to the current fixed price.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by lookmangiw(m): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2012
dedeike:
slowpoke! If you followed the analysis logically, you will understand that it is not all about the removal of subsidy. Subsidy removal will only serve as a catalyst to the eventual reduction in prices.

Diesel is only deregulated but prices cant come down because it's still imported. We import the inflation at the world market.
The argument for removal of subsidy is that it will encourage private companies to build refineries. If refineries start working. Importation will end and with it the global market price and cost of landing. We will only pay for cost of production locally and their profit. It is argued that prices will be high. Agreed.

The prices will be high initially but Competition between the refineries will bring down prices of both PMS and diesel. And no matter what it cant come close to the current fixed price.

so slowpoke, what are the assurance that once PMS is fully deregulated, it wont go on the same path the diesel went. Are we not still under PDP, laptop 4, believe me it still going to be the same, nothing will change.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2012
GEJ is on the right course. A Good man with a good heart surrounded by BAD elements who wants him down but GOD dey.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by cbaba: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
edicolove:

Is it that you didn't read the article or you didn't understand it? Let us know your case so we can address it accordingly because the article is what is referred to as self explanatory.
I did o. Incase u didnt understand me sha. These new payments start another round of u-know-now (winky,winky). DO U UNDERSTAND NOW? abeg dnt let me expose myself ejoor.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by cbaba: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
ifihearam:

Every mumu wants to comment with low or no understanding of simple written english. Smh
I think am beginning to like this NL, just throw words at anybody since we are all xters. I understand english abeg o. What dont u understand?
Nothing personal mate, but do you feel more mature when u say things like this?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by cbaba: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
nsiadi:

Some paid agents like u r dumb
U dont even know when to quit
MOGBE o! Emi na! AGENT! oya now!
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by cbaba: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: Abeg if don't understand English, try meeting someone that will translate for you,before you comment. Na wah ooo.
whats wrong with pidgin + english and some lil igbo? Did u understand it,thats the point.

ps: u even said "Abeg if don't understand English" should i teach you how to make up sentences correctly? NO!!!
hell even if u wanted I dont have the time, i understood you! thats the point! NEXT!!!
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers by shawndhabi: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
Surprised that no one posted about how Delta state governor was disgraced in the King swearing-in in Oghara, Delta State. He was pushed to the floor and stoned at before he made away and drove himself out of the scene

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Onitsha! / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari / APC Website Publishes Plagiarised Manifesto - The Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.