Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

When Will Nigerians Change? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigerians Change? (3989 Views)

Nigerians Change Name To JEGA / Apc's New Year Message To Nigerians: Change Is Imminent! - By Lai Mohammed / Apc's New Year Message To Nigerians: Change Is Imminent! - By: Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Dede1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

Dedemugu ina gba ncha? Have you ever lived in Owerri? Come on get out of here. Owerri man never groove finish na industrious e go follow you do.

Ballafool, I guess here you gone again. What the hell a jackass such as you meant by Owerri man? Are you referring to the natives of Owrri town or Uratta people or general term of Owerri people which included all the local government areas that made up Owerri zone? I knew few Owerri people who still sustain industrial development in cities such as Igwe Ocha (Port Harcourt), Aba and Onicha. It is a moronic undertaking on the part of nitwit such as you to query my Owerri residency.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Dede1:

Ballafool, I guess here you gone again. What the hell a jackass such as you meant by Owerri man? Are you referring to the natives of Owrri town or Uratta people or general term of Owerri people which included all the local government areas that made up Owerri zone? I knew few Owerri people who still sustain industrial development in cities such as Igwe Ocha (Port Harcourt), Aba and Onicha. It is a moronic undertaking on the part of nitwit such as you to query my Owerri residence.

Dedemugu you go just get high BP nwu fuo for nothing. No go sleep, anunkita dika gi.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by rhymz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs: Owerri nu uzoije Owerri nu uzoije anyi a paliela onye yi a nwanne ya so, ujo je atulaya mi mara

Owerri nu uzoije Owerri nu uzoije anyi a paliela onye yi a nwanne ya so, ujo je atulaya mi mara

*insert bongo beat*
You are a bonafide !DIOoooT to say the least.
How come an animal like you is Igbo anyway?
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by asha80(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
rhymz: You are a bonafide !DIOoooT to say the least.
he is ijaw.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
How come an animal like[b] you is Igbo anyway?[/b]

Errr, biko stop that nonsense.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Chubhie: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

Taaaaa gba fuo there!!! Owu ndi "atala ugba nwuo mmi ndi agbagba na kuruma"? Na dem be industrious? Owerri is just another place made up of Politicians, Students and Civil servants. No industries, na so so hotel hotel.

Owerri na where we dey go collect IMSU hug and Alvan romance those days. Just carry the babe go Mbari kitchen, chioma spot or Mr Fans, the rest is history. No go collect FUTO hug O, FUTO girls dey always get apu obi. If dem hug you and you jam yourself for FMC, na you sabi. Some boys wey babe dey fear, go carry go azu NEPA.

However, a onye si ala owerri ariya mma, ya kwara lie. YA FUO NOW!!!
Guy i suspect you o..azu NEPA..you mean Amaigbo? cant forget playing with papilo on Saturdays at township school anytime he is in town back then!!!!!!!!!oh my Ala owerri.miss all em local highlife...Before the advent of all those hotels you normally relax in the evenings with confirmed fresh palm wine and nkwobi around madumere,school road,njiribako street etc!!!!I thought the world ended in owerri until i traveled!
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by noiseless: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
Anyone who thinks BALLABRIGS is even from the eastern region talkless of being southeast should please discard that thought, he is from Ilorin in kwara state and not only that, he is someone who will be more than happy to drive anything packed with explosives to blow up the entire none muslims everywhere if he could.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by noiseless: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
You can even dream in Igbo langa,it still does not wash the blood thirst in you as a red eyed baboon and dog,who will even sacrify his babies to please MOHARAM.
ballabriggs: Owerri nu uzoije Owerri nu uzoije anyi a paliela onye yi a nwanne ya so, ujo je atulaya mi mara

Owerri nu uzoije Owerri nu uzoije anyi a paliela onye yi a nwanne ya so, ujo je atulaya mi mara

*insert bongo beat*
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Faun(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
is ballabrigs not okija juju? wink
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by noiseless: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Go through his post first, he is from kwara state and a RED EYED desert boko infidel, don't pay attention to him.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Dede1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

Dedemugu you go just get high BP nwu fuo for nothing. No go sleep, anunkita dika gi.

Ballafool, it is good you know about anu nkita. The juicy part of the gist is that anu nkita is better than you and your entire household, nwaa anama shobiri.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chubhie: Guy i suspect you o..azu NEPA..you mean Amaigbo? cant forget playing with papilo on Saturdays at township school anytime he is in town back then!!!!!!!!!oh my Ala owerri.miss all em local highlife...Before the advent of all those hotels you normally relax in the evenings with confirmed fresh palm wine and nkwobi around madumere,school road,njiribako street etc!!!!I thought the world ended in owerri until i traveled!

Nwannemus walk and never stumble. Are you lika that? E be like say you get their business card for azu Nepa sef? grin

Na that school wey dey opposite stadium wey Papillo, Ogbonnaya, Akwuegwu and that other Owerri boy wey been dey play for Poland then dey come play. You remember Terminator? The guy wey dey defend for National. That guy was sick men.

I rock Owerri now. Rapour, Disney, All seasons, Executive gardens, Octagon...... E get one joint wey dey behind Standard Trust Bank then, I done forget the name. Na Pre-Fab I been dey live then.

Owerri get groove O, but industrious, no now, Owerri is one city that wakes at 9 am.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
Dede1:

Ballafool, it is good you know about anu nkita. The juicy part of the gist is that anu nkita is better than you and your entire household, nwaa anama shobiri.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dedemugu, you go just get high BP O then we go carry you go ala ogbaka for mbaise donate you for the shrine.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by noiseless: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
BALLABRIGS,THE RED EYED SON OF MOHARAMIST IS READY TO CLAIM ANY SECTION OF THE LAND TO RELEASE HIS POISONOUS FART.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Dede1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

Nwannemus walk and never stumble. Are you lika that? E be like say you get their business card for azu Nepa sef? grin

Na that school wey dey opposite stadium wey Papillo, Ogbonnaya, Akwuegwu and that other Owerri boy wey been dey play for Poland then dey come play. You remember Terminator? The guy wey dey defend for National. That guy was sick men.

I rock Owerri now. Rapour, Disney, All seasons, Executive gardens, Octagon...... E get one joint wey dey behind Standard Trust Bank then, I done forget the name. Na Pre-Fab I been dey live then.

Owerri get groove O, but industrious, no now, Owerri is one city that wakes at 9 am.

I have now discovered your mental handicap. By now, you would have known there is difference between industrialized and industrious. If Owerri people are not industrious, how come all these joints you foolishly mentioned are situated in Owerri and may be possibly owned by people from Owerri?

Ballafool, you are irredeemably foolish.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by chino11(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Make una accept the bitter truth for once biko nu. grin
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
Dede1:

I have now discovered your mental handicap. By now, you would have known there is difference between be industrialized and industrious. If Owerri people are not industrious, how come all these joints you foolishly mentioned are situated in Owerri and may be possibly owned by people from Owerri?

Ballafool, you are irredeemably foolish.

akwa kpushinri ye ihuna onye apari amaya, akwa eji ayi kpushinri something ihuna onye apari amaya

onyeowula choro uwe suru O, unu agbakwala otule oto

*insert bongo beat*

grin grin grin grin grin grin Dede you go just die for nothing. We go carry you go okeohia Mbieri grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Abagworo(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
When people use the phrase "Owerri people", I do not really understand who they are talking about. Is it Imo State in general, Owerri senatorial zone, Owerri urban or Oratta people that cover beyond the urban area to Ikwerre and Etche?

Owerri is not the most bubbling capital city. It is between Ikeja and Port Harcourt.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
Before Spyder bring in photos now abeg make una jam this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiGd-86457M&feature=relmfu

Ole nne ole nwa eh, ole nne ole nwa, ayakata bongo eh

Owu egwu anyi ji eriuwa

Ogechi ogechi kanma, ogechi ogechi kanma, nkechinyere mu o, nkechiyere mu kanma........
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ACM10: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chino11 = Ballabriggs
pls ignore him
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
ACM10: Chino11 = Ballabriggs
pls ignore him

You will just end like Dedemugu going through my post. You better enjoy the bongo jam.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Afam4eva(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
ACM10: Chino11 = Ballabriggs
pls ignore him
I don't think it's the same person.

Chino - hates anything non-Anambra

Ballabrggs - hates anything IGBO.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
chino11: Make una accept the bitter truth for once biko nu. grin

If not for the fact that I respect some fellas on this forum, I for tell you the bitter truth. Imao.

So just respect yourself Nwanne.

Lets fight for a green and futuristic economy for the whole East.

Long Live Ala Ndigbo.

Shalom.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by spyder880(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thread derailed, I will open a new thread and upload the pics. Thanks all.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
spyder880: Thread derailed, I will open a new thread and upload the pics. Thanks all.

Nda Spyder very good. It was a good thread before Dede chineke ga kpo okun jumped on my post.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ifyalways(f): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hilarious thread.
This bala guy is crazy but he did raise some. Eziokwu.
Oh, our owerri!
Nda leti, aka shimmy for early mo-mo hot rice.
77, stadium for correct isi goat.
Exece, (executive garden) lol for weekend bongo. Etc
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ifyalways(f): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ballabriggs are you related to "Bala suya" of imsu junction ?
Learnt dude is late now, he makes the best suya those days.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Dede1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs: Before Spyder bring in photos now abeg make una jam this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiGd-86457M&feature=relmfu

Ole nne ole nwa eh, ole nne ole nwa, ayakata bongo eh

Owu egwu anyi ji eriuwa

Ogechi ogechi kanma, ogechi ogechi kanma, nkechinyere mu o, nkechiyere mu kanma........

Ballafool, you play and love the musics by the people of Owerri yet they are not industrious. I guess proverbs are meant for the wise not for moronic efulefu such as you who may swallow them literally. The essence of “atala ugba nwuo mmi ndi agbagba na kuruma” does not remove the industrious DNA in Owerri person.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
ifyalways: Ballabriggs are you related to "Bala suya" of imsu junction ?
Learnt dude is late now, he makes the best suya those days.

Chineke ekwela inhe ojo. May God forgive me but Bala roasted to death like the cows he use to do. Left a candle on in his house and that was it. May his soul RIP. After he died the suya joint was no more moving like it use to be.

Mbari, Chioma spot and all those spots around stadium were the real thing. There was this lady around Egbu too that use to do some nice nkwobi.

There was a spot at stadium where you could get beer cheaper than normal price. When boys use to be broke we go just fall in that side.

Owerri na sweet place O. Chei Alvan Romance, Poly kiss, IMSU hug......

FUTO girls hug na die, e be like where you dey hug your fellow boy. SMH
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by EkoIle1: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
I have to give it to these ibo people sha, you people know how to make yourselves feel good right in the middle of your nothings, backwardness and delusions.

Ndo
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
Dede1:

Ballafool, you play and love the musics by the people of Owerri yet they are not industrious. I guess proverbs are meant for the wise not for moronic efulefu such as you who may swallow them literally. The essence of “atala ugba nwuo mmi ndi agbagba na kuruma” does not remove the industrious DNA in Owerri person.

Dedeokoko sopuru onwe gi and stop jumping on my post. Ogbancha dika gi
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Dainfamous: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
Eko Ile: I have to give it to these ibo people sha, you people know how to make yourselves feel good right in the middle of your nothings, backwardness and delusions.

Ndo
Yoruba is it a must that u must write somethingeeehhh?Yoruba.. sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Abacha Truly Poisoned By Indian Girls? / Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria / LOL! See Former Head Of State Babangida, Rocking Agbada And Canvas(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.