Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

When Will Nigerians Change? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigerians Change? (3986 Views)

Nigerians Change Name To JEGA / Apc's New Year Message To Nigerians: Change Is Imminent! - By Lai Mohammed / Apc's New Year Message To Nigerians: Change Is Imminent! - By: Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Chubhie: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

Chineke ekwela inhe ojo. May God forgive me but Bala roasted to death like the cows he use to do. Left a candle on in his house and that was it. May his soul RIP. After he died the suya joint was no more moving like it use to be.

Mbari, Chioma spot and all those spots around stadium were the real thing. There was this lady around Egbu too that use to do some nice nkwobi.

There was a spot at stadium where you could get beer cheaper than normal price. When boys use to be broke we go just fall in that side.

Owerri na sweet place O. Chei Alvan Romance, Poly kiss, IMSU hug......

FUTO girls hug na die, e be like where you dey hug your fellow boy. SMH
Guy chill make i give you rel classified secrets on what killed Bala! the story of balas house getting burnt and he dieing in the process was never true! yours truly saw balas body in his room at the back of works layout. Men broke into his room through his window and suffocated him. you ask why they killed him? 419...remember otokoto? although bala died before the otokoto saga but the guy got in the way of business...you know balas father stayed at obinze barracks?
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Chubhie: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
ifyalways: Ballabriggs are you related to "Bala suya" of imsu junction ?
Learnt dude is late now, he makes the best suya those days.
I dont think he is related to bala suya cos if he did he will know the real gist bout how bala mod
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chubhie: Guy chill make i give you rel classified secrets on what killed Bala! the story of balas house getting burnt and he dieing in the process was never true! yours truly saw balas body in his room at the back of works layout. Men broke into his room through his window and suffocated him. you ask why they killed him? 419...remember otokoto? although bala died before the otokoto saga but the guy got in the way of business...you know balas father stayed at obinze barracks?

So na those guys been do the thing. The story wey been dey go round na say bala light candle burn. Na waoh. Owerri was hot that time. Funny enough I get one bros wey been dey always lodge for otokoto hotel. The guy no gree lodge for any hotel for Owerri again after that incident. Boys vex die then. I no know as Iwuanyawu use escape that time. Guys vex dey burn their property.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by manchy7531: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

So na those guys been do the thing. The story wey been dey go round na say bala light candle burn. Na waoh. Owerri was hot that time. Funny enough I get one bros wey been dey always lodge for otokoto hotel. The guy no gree lodge for any hotel for Owerri again after that incident. Boys vex die then. I no know as Iwuanyawu use escape that time. Guys vex dey burn their property.

you are the biggest fool of all time..........
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Chubhie: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

Iwuanyawu na the godfather of them all....he played a fast one the 12 men that were caught and shot at firing squad by betraying em. used to have a codely obtained video of when dose boys were fired as it was highly classified had to destroy the tape. iwuanyawu na fada.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Dainfamous: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
were is the pixs we dey wait naaahhh
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Dede1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

Dedeokoko sopuru onwe gi and stop jumping on my post. Ogbancha dika gi

Dumbass ballaefulefu, the only point I shall remotely agree with you is Owerri people gave you the pointers to really become a thoughtless tout. At least, Ogbancha knows one or two things about nkwobi. Remember he who brings kolanut,,. My people say “Ishi na eghe elu nnwe ekele”.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Dede1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

Douche bag ballaefulefu, I am not surprised you believed any rumor that crossed your ugly face. What a dunce.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by ballabriggs: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chubhie: Iwuanyawu na the godfather of them all....he played a fast one the 12 men that were caught and shot at firing squad by betraying em. used to have a codely obtained video of when dose boys were fired as it was highly classified had to destroy the tape. iwuanyawu na fada.

Na waoh Dede Emma looked very cool, it was very difficult to tell he was a bad guy. The speed at which dem use execute those guys made it obvious there was something to cover up. Today Iwuanyawu dey answer "ahaejiagamba", dey collect money for FUTO - Nnekede road through Hadel.

Those guys been oppress O. Remember Larry? That guy use to use a Lamborghini as at early 90's. He was not even up to 30 then.
Re: When Will Nigerians Change? by Chubhie: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

Na waoh Dede Emma looked very cool, it was very difficult to tell he was a bad guy. The speed at which dem use execute those guys made it obvious there was something to cover up. Today Iwuanyawu dey answer "ahaejiagamba", dey collect money for FUTO - Nnekede road through Hadel.

Those guys been oppress O. Remember Larry? That guy use to use a Lamborghini as at early 90's. He was not even up to 30 then.
Ah larry oppress no be small with all em customized plate numbers from larry 1......sote i lost count of em rides....he could be in the region of Ezeego of my home state Anambra...
all those 419 wives then go just enter market dey spend money anyhow to the point that if you go market open ur yeye mouth price na insult dose market women go baff you with.... Why men dey vex with you for here nw?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security To Be Relaxed In Adamawa, Yobe For Ramadan / Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High / Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.