Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN (2353 Views)

Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria / Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa / Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by dedeike: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
Beaf:

Like I said, bro, you and your primitive approach remind me of NURTW. I've got a pic below of an NURTW rampage through Lagos.
It is expected that you would call the Otumba a "hungry man" rather than tackle his argument, because crude agricultural methods are all that NURTW operatives can provide. They lack the critical thinking skills, grace, manners and social skills to engage in an argument like civilised beings, they would rather carry sticks to fight, rob "enemies" at night or haul childish insults like ill-bred urchins. You are what you are.

Stop destabilising the country.

All hail ACN! Party of choice for NURTW!

Mr. pataki, the PRO of NURTW. I can see pics of your last convention. Your colleagues are clutching their voters cards(weapons) and moving to effect change of leadership.
I know this is what prompted your call for September implementation. You think the Fg to be NURTW which has to rush everything in one day before another faction decides to take over.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by EkoIle1: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol @ another PDP sponsored group. Useless clowns.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Olaolufred(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
dedeike:
It is not difficult to know that you are a fool. And I will not allow you to spread this foolishness on this thread.
You keep m.asturbating about a mythical attempt by GEJ to rig Edo polls when the real victor,not a distant fool who was blabbing on Nairaland on election day, has come out openly to commend and acknowledge the role of GEJ in the free and fair elections in Edo.

It is either that you are blind or you don't own a TV to have seen Oshiomhole rush to Aso rock, immediately after the elections, to thank GEJ for deploying all necessary machinery towards conducting a credible election in Edo state.

What problems do you have with cassava bread all the time? If you don't like the idea that the Agric minister is promoting, you have an option not to buy it when you see it.
Don't make a mockery of yourself by blabbing about a policy that you know little or nothing about. This is exactly what the group is warning ACN about.

A free and fair election is no longer the right of Nigerian.
It has become a favor from the presidency
According to your position.
This thread is a cry from a paid jobber.
I heard okupe selling a product on tv yesternite. I voted Jonathan in 2011.
But never in my life will I vote any man from dat axis. He showed me who really they are.
Let them keep on packaging him front,left and right. Huh he is already a BAD market.
If Jonathan doesn't want opposition to talkagainst him, he must start doing things the masses yearned for.
Things that will better their life.
PDP had good chances at burying other parties with great performances in 12 years but blew it up by greed and corruption.
The opposition are comming in because people are tired of PDP's oppression.
If they do not change, they will regret it soon.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by ochukoccna: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
dayokanu: Another group of Retardeen asslickers on the prowl.
I couldn't have said it better
Only a dumba$$ would deploy a 40 man laptop squad to spread fabrications rather than actually do something and let the people touched by those project(s) trumpet your achievements
Been Presidents entails critical thinking skills&deploying projects not just taking photos,jamboree travelling,setting up endless commitees&eating cassava bread

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Elueme: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
Olaolufred:

But never in my life will I vote any man from dat axis. He showed me who really they are.
Let them keep on packaging him front,left and right. Huh he is already a BAD market.
If Jonathan doesn't want opposition to talkagainst him, he must start doing things the masses yearned for.
PDP had good chances at burying other parties with great performances in 12 years but blew it up by greed and corruption.

My friend stop betraying ignorance and tell me how your regionalized and tribalised party, AIR CONDITION with NO action (ACN ) can do better if they were the one in governance.. Do you knw why I hate you , your party and your tribe.. Do you knw why? You, your ACN and your people feel that you are better than any other brains in this country and that if not you, no body has the intelligence to do it, always want to dominate affairs.. Same mentality with CPC, a party built on religious and tribal lines... I don't have to be a card carrying member of PDP but I ll use my whole might and resources to champion her course because it is the only national political party in Nigeria.. Talk of corruption, your drug baron master has done worse, Infact your wing in benue state is currently in crisis cause of corruption.. Talk of performance, with all the trillions Tinubu made as governor what did he show for it? Rather he breed your likes(members of NURTW) as tools for politics and molest innocent citizens.. Tell me what your crop of governors in Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and Oyo are doing? Bunch of failures.. Fashola has done relatively well, but most infrastructural devt are currently being done by FG as led by PDP ..Fashoa is busy planting flowers, lightning up Lagos and packing waste at the detriment of cross human right abuse, negligence of the poor( a democrat who ll sack over 700 first class professional doctors without recourse to due process, a democrat who ll wake up and demolished a whole community leading to loss of lives, rendering some orphans, many children stopped schooling, and so any were rendered homeless. A democrat whose effect, except Oshodi is never felt in the mainland of Lagos because they are not as rich as people in the Ireland and must disgustingly opening his gutters to say that Lagos is not for the poor that if you can't bear te hardship, he's willing to give you transportation fair to your homeland; wat a tribal slowpoke).. Oshomohle doesn't see himself as member of your unholy confraternity.. And Edo people didn't vote ACN but Oshomohle.. Have you read the victory speech made by him and the actions that followed a day after.. Oshomohle is a labour man and he's not part f your politics of pull him down syndrome.. Next time, gather your facts before displaying your emptiness.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by dedeike: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2012
Olaolufred:

You just suddenly realized free and fair elections is your right? It took you almost 12 yrs and GEJ's presidency to realize this? Good morning. The problem with you haters is the inability to acknowledge change and progress when necessary. Gov. Adams Oshiomhole that rushed to thank GEJ after elections doesn't know that free and fair election is a right abi? You think he was foolish to do that? Good morning.

You said you voted Jonathan in 2012? I doubt. But if it is true then you were one of those gullible voters who were swayed by bandwagon sentiments to vote GEJ.
Your vote was not based on the electoral promises that GEJ made. I say this because If your vote was based on GEJ's promises, you would have noticed that most of them have been accomplished within one year while the others are in progress. GEJ promised us to do many things in his term but with the rate he is going, he may finish all before the 3rd year.

Take for instance, GEJ promised that he will make every state have a federal university. In one year, he has established 9 new federal universities.
He promised to work on roads in the south east. He has completed Onitsha -Owerri, awarded Afikpo-Okigwe, refurbished 9 th mile. If he does Enugu-PORTHARCOURT in the next 3 years. He would have fulfilled all his promise on South east roads.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Beaf: 12:32am On Jul 29, 2012
Olaolufred:

Ok, you are a bigot and hater of "dat axis".
Your narrow outlook on life is common with NURTW/ACN types, ACN is the only Nigerian political party that desperately (and very foolishly) tries to identify itself as an ethnic group. An utterly primitive grouping that regularly attempts to destabilise the country with their id!otic utterances. A gathering of foul beings that has alarmed a civilised mind like Otunba Bayo Adeleke's into issuing the warning that generated this thread.

Thanks for letting us know you are a bigot, and phuck your bigoted vote (cos you are lying). Instead, animals and NURTW need your type for thumbprinting and various acts of stup!dity. Beg Pataki make e find you sontin... Nearest motorpark is calling.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 29, 2012
Beaf: ACN is simply seeking relevance.
They should simply watch and see how their attack dog, the thief Gbajabia etc will be dealt with.

Na your fada to deal with him or your Jonah uncle....idi0city runs in your blood!
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Beaf: 2:35am On Jul 29, 2012
ilugunboy:

Na your fada to deal with him or your Jonah uncle....idi0city runs in your blood!

Another NURTW operative. embarassed
Much isn't expected from members of ACN, a party led by a drug baron and serial forger.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by ektbear: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2012
lol
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by warrior01: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2012
Chyz*:

Lets not bring up thief talking with the wahala that Patience has been doing with our money. $50 mill though? Are you serious?!
is it ur money? Or did anyone compel you to donate to their course?
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by OneNaira6: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2012
ACN and PDP are all the same. The same political stanch, the same corruption, the same backwardness, shikena so both group need to just STFU.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Ufeolorun(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2012
Beaf:

--Beaf orders armed brigades to invade France... A few foolhardy French soldiers pop out of the bushes --
--its one of those days... Beaf coolly takes aim. Crosshairs. Obituary.

--Drifts into a pleasant day dream of dappled sunshine by warm, calm lulling waters. He knows his reward is beautiful.--
Hey! This isn't the reason you got the laptop you know.
Dereliction of duty!
Let me give you a hint:
Laptop ref. 40-001-NL24/7 is meant for bare-face spinning not flirting grin
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by koruji(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
Rulership by dunceness. They are losing elections, their own-led house is about to impeach their own-president, and the people are dying by bombs and hunger. Their reaponse? Increase the number of their paid fingers on NL.

I pity Beaf and his hoard of political night workers.

Eko Ile: lol @ another PDP sponsored group. Useless clowns.

Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Gbawe: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
koruji: Rulership by dunceness. They are losing elections, their own-led house is about to impeach their own-president, and the people are dying by bombs and hunger. Their reaponse? Increase the number of their paid fingers on NL.

I pity Beaf and his hoard of political night workers.

Simply the best response here. Our Nation, in reality and without any doubt whatsoever, is being destroyed by sheer leadership ineptitude. The only response of our clueless President and his evil Party is to unleash a propaganda war on Nigeria and a vilification initiative against opposition Parties whose only sin is that they point out the glaring deficit of leadership destroying the Nation.

Nigeria does not need enemies while Nigerians, even poverty-ridden and wretched, are still this ridiculously easy to divide and conquer to the extent they robustly defend those destroying their lives and the future of their children. Stockholm syndrome on ultra-potent steroids !!!

Why will we not witness this sort of distracting and inane announcement from a sycophant of a failed government if not for the aberration Nigeria is ? Where else in the World can leadership mess up this hideously and still be allowed to pontificate loudly and vacuously?
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by ODB1: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
Chyz*:
Dumb thread.

Because you thug fathers are being cautioned, silly twerp.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by ODB1: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by dedeike: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
Gbawe:

Nigeria does not need enemies while Nigerians, even poverty-ridden and wretched, are still this ridiculously easy to divide and conquer to the extent they robustly defend those destroying their lives and the future of their children. Stockholm syndrome on ultra-potent steroids !!!

Why will we not witness this sort of distracting and inane announcement from a sycophant of a failed government if not for the aberration Nigeria is ?
The old GBAWE with his usual rabble rousing. Full of fury. No substance.
grin grin
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Beaf: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ufeolorun:
Hey! This isn't the reason you got the laptop you know.
Dereliction of duty!
Let me give you a hint:
Laptop ref. 40-001-NL24/7 is meant for bare-face spinning not flirting grin

NL's village id!ot, how far?
NURTW types and hunters like you don't have the class to say to defer to a beautiful woman.

We will soon buy you some animals to entertain your NURTW folk better. Check out the pic bro, that could be you:

Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by sheyguy: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
PDP and Gej Follow follow folks (3Fs) have once again demonstrated how attacking anything that poses a threat to their ultimate interest in Nl politics section is their best form of blind defence of that goal. One day ACN will be the cause of World War I and II.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Beaf: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
sheyguy: PDP and Gej Follow follow folks (3Fs) have once again demonstrated how attacking anything that poses a threat to their ultimate interest in Nl politics section is their best form of blind defence of that goal. One day ACN will be the cause of World War I and II.

Don't overhype your mushroom party. We have quite clearly told you here that ACN folk and ACN kids are considered no better than NURTW operatives.
Little more is expected from a party led by a drug baron and serial forger.

How much cocaine did Tinubu push?
What is Tinubu's real name name, by the way?
What is his real age?
Where is his village?
What schools did he attend?

[size=14pt]Like leader, like followers.
ACN, party of choice for NURTW.[/size]
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by EkoIle1: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
Mogbe...lmao. The laptop patrol get reference numbers too? Damn zombies..
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by OmoLisabi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
jobless beaf
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by oiseworld: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
a word is enough for the wise, an independent group has cautioned, i expect the broom party (AC HEN) to take note. Their actions are been noticed not only in the house but also on social medias.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by EkoIle1: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
oiseworld: a word is enough for the wise, an independent group has cautioned, i expect the broom party (AC HEN) to take note. Their actions are been noticed not only in the house but also on social medias.

What's your zombie laptop reference number?
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by oiseworld: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Eko Ile:

you go first.
if you tell me yours then i'll tell mine.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by EkoIle1: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
oiseworld:

you go first.
if you tell hgg3m yours then i'll tell mine.

Ode asking question with a question...are you scared abi den neva issue reference number because you no get common sense*
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Beaf: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
Eko Ile:

[size=14pt]Yours is LASTMA![/size]
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2012
Beaf:

Another NURTW operative. embarassed
Much isn't expected from members of ACN, a party led by a drug baron and serial forger.

Aren't you tired of the NURTW stuff...it's sounding less interesting and more like a broken record these days you know? I can feel you despair...you are been overwhelmed..pele, it's all in a day's job for you.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by EkoIle1: 3:08am On Jul 30, 2012
ΔΔΔΔ. !what else is that worthless nuisance capable of doing apart from yelling lastma and nurtw? I ignore that piece of s,,hi,,t like a plague.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by oiseworld: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Eko Ile: ΔΔΔΔ. !what else is that worthless nuisance capable of doing apart from yelling lastma and nurtw? I ignore that piece of s,,hi,,t like a plague.

recruitment, recruitment, recruitment !!
Are u dull?
Slow in typing?
Weak and lazy
hustlling and hungry.

Vacancy exist for the 100 laptop AC HEN/CPC PARTY.

Job title 100laptops ref no;/NURTW/LASTMA/#0101 LAPTOP.
Forward you letter to Eko Ile above.

Eko Ele complete the details, must someone always do your job.
Re: Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN by banki(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
DEDIKE!Thosed NURTW people are the real true nigerians...... am sure you dont know that they are the ones that expect a better life from your pdp tey are the ones that drive the roads that you have failed to fix for years they are the ones that thier wives and kids hope for a better future they are the ones you keep lieing to....you want a univesity in every state you havent taken care of the ones you have?LET ME START FROM gej AS A govenor of "potentialy" the richest state in nigeria with its huge deposits of LNG, what did jona do there as governor in 2years? can you beat your chest and say everything is ok in this country or we are better off than we were in 3years ago?. who would you blame.... GEJ shared money all around during the pdp primaries more money than atiku we bodly saw the people that campaigned for him, tony anenih, bode george, alamesigha and all the people that ruined nigeria were on his side so i dont expect him to be on the side of the real nigerians, next thing you will insult me i expect but truth be told Nigerians are sick of this government no matter how many okupes abatis or dedikes it employs.Have u asked yourself why the mood in the country is so tense, why are things not working,how many times has Abati come out to write rebuttals,why patience moves from one scandal to the other?why the government cannot seem to get to do anything right .....scandals from election, to national awards, to fuel subsidy, to corruption, to appointments, to failed promises..... theres miss trust between the people and the government and instead of people like you to help build the trust you keep lieing and further aliante people from GEJ and his adminstration

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Launches 13 Billion Dollar New Aircraft Carrier!! / Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ / Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.