Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,166 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

How To Prevent Fresh Onions From Smelling On Your Hands? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prevent Fresh Onions From Smelling On Your Hands? (1896 Views)

Is Smelling of Cutleries A Bad Table Manner? / A Medium Onions Is More Expensive Than A Litre Of Petrol In PH! / Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Fresh Onions From Smelling On Your Hands? by Santi222(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Cooks in the house, how does one prevent the smell of onions from lingering on the hands after slicing them? It irritates me to smell onions on my fingers after cooking.
Re: How To Prevent Fresh Onions From Smelling On Your Hands? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
It irritates you? That's the height of my cooking experience. I purposely sub the onion ball on my palms just to get that smell. I love it! cheesy
Re: How To Prevent Fresh Onions From Smelling On Your Hands? by MissyB3(f): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
Wash your hands thoroughly.
Re: How To Prevent Fresh Onions From Smelling On Your Hands? by Santi222(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
SimonAndal: It irritates you? That's the height of my cooking experience. I purposely sub the onion ball on my palms just to get that smell. I love it! cheesy
come on now, dont make me feel sick.
Re: How To Prevent Fresh Onions From Smelling On Your Hands? by Santi222(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
Missy_B: Wash your hands thoroughly.
doesnt work 4 me. Even wit soap, detergent, etc.
Re: How To Prevent Fresh Onions From Smelling On Your Hands? by farydah: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2012
Try baking soda and vinegar....read somewhere that it neutralises smells. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Dominos Pizza To Open New Branch In Ajao Estate / Pure Honey From My Personal Hives For Sale!! / How To prepare Masa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.