Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? (17313 Views)

Food Smelling.Bad habit Or Not? / Is Smelling of Cutleries A Bad Table Manner? / How To Prevent Fresh Onions From Smelling On Your Hands? (2) (3) (4)

Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by bacterium(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2008
Africa food is very smelling. Why is the food like that? I have one friend from your country she is prety lady but when I go to her house the food is so bad smelling. What is in it? Please I will like to know.
Thanks You,
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by tpia: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2008
you still have time to modify this post the same way you did the other one.
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by bacterium(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2008
You are following me. You like me? Maybe we can know eachother. Thank You
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by tosinadeda: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2008
Dumdass grin
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by AmakaOne(f): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2008
bacterium:

Africa food is very smelling. Why is the food like that? I have one friend from your country she is prety lady but when I go to her house the food is so bad smelling. What is in it? Please I will like to know.
Thanks You,

I ask again,

Who in the name of all that is holy keeps inviting these people to NL?

I tire o!
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by lucabrasi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2008
@poster
why is your written english so atrocious?the answer to this will explain why african foods are smelly
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by tosinadeda: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2008
lmfao
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by savanaha: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2008
I was going to say something to the effect of your stupidity but many others have beat me to it.

lucabrasi:

@poster
why is your written english so atrocious?the answer to this will explain why african foods are smelly

tpia:

you still have time to modify this post the same way you did the other one.

tosinadeda:

Dumdass grin
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by Busybody2(f): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster

Ha i no fit shout
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by nana(f): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2008
Otondo! cheesy
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by MrCrackles(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2008
POSTER

You just murdered the soul of "grammar" and "good english"

Nitwit!!
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by MrCrackles(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2008
nana:

Otondo! cheesy

Na Otondo?! shocked

Dat guy no fit learn oo

Na bacteria wey im dey chop since "Africa food is very smelling" to his peanut brain!!!
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by tosinadeda: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2008
MrCrackles:

POSTER

You just murdered the soul of "grammar" and "good english"

Nitwit!!

ouch dat hurts grin
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by bacterium(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2008
English is not my language you baboons. It is not your language too. I am try the best I can. Some people here are having worse language than me. Africa language is not English so PLEASE!!!!!!
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by savanaha: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
bacterium:

English is not my language you baboons. It is not your language too. I am try the best I can. Some people here are having worse language than me. Africa language is not English so PLEASE!!!!!!

Shut the hell up you ignorant haired ape. IF English is not your first language go to a website for your people. Don't come to a Nigerian site and think that trying to disrespect our food will go unchallenged. English is not our first language, true but we have mastered it enough to use it to insult asses like you. I can also do it in Igbo and Spanish.
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by MrCrackles(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
bacterium:

You fucking gay dog

No wonder english is not your language

I can tell
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by bacterium(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
See you are show me that u are animale for real!!!! Only animale make fight with some one who is only asking a small question. I never say anything bad only I ask question. ALL of u are baboons big fools. Go learn and be a human please!!!
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by tosinadeda: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2008
bacterium:

See you are show me that u are animale for real!!!! Only animale make fight with some one who is only asking a small question. I never say anything bad only I ask question. ALL of u are baboons big fools. Go learn and be a human please!!!

u come to our forum and insult our food?
just take a bow and leave
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by tosinadeda: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2008
take a good look at ur question and tell me its not stupid grin

why is Africa Foods Smelling

asshole grin
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by savanaha: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2008
bacterium:

I almost felt offended until I realized that your insults suck, appearently your English writing suck as well. You sound like a retarded 5 yr old. Do you ride the short bus?
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by bacterium(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2008
I have car. Thanks no need for small bus. But if you need I can help you with one. And I said before English is not me language so please dont say anything about it again. that is a sooooo mean thing to do. I never do this to anybody. Thanks
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by savanaha: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2008
bacterium:

I have car. Thanks no need for small bus. But if you need I can help you with one. And I said before English is not me language so please don't say anything about it again. that is a sooooo mean thing to do. I never do this to anybody. Thanks

Get over it. Next time before you call people names remember not to cry foul later.
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ OP,

WTH?, fortunately peeps have put u in your place, next time think before u post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by bettes(f): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2008
This guy has put a new meaning to tabon,if fact you have just won yourself the Mr illiterate contest of the universe or is it Iran(as you claim to be from). shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:36am On Nov 27, 2008
LMAO, I seeeeee that! shocked undecided
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2008
@poster

I donno if you're smart enough to get me on this. . . Well, the reason african foods smell is directly proportional to the sum of the phenomena that makes u a stinking asshole. . . anymore questions? cheesy grin tongue
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by tosinadeda: 3:20am On Nov 28, 2008
jassie:

@poster

I donno if you're smart enough to get me on this. . . Well, the reason african foods smell is directly proportional to the sum of the phenomena that makes u a stinking asshole. . . anymore questions? cheesy grin tongue

lmfao cheesy
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by A40(m): 3:29am On Nov 28, 2008
Lol this is Otondo's older brother grin grin

Seriously there is stuff they call Iru (locust bean or something like that) the smell can be nauseating sometimes
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by lucabrasi(m): 2:49am On Dec 03, 2008
@poster
on this note ill advice you to rephrase the question in your native language as it is obvious you are an intellectual pygmy when it comes to english writing and simple elementary comprehension
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
ROTFLMAO

ok enough guys. he asked a non-gay question for once. let's humor him cheesy cheesy

@ poster
i bet some of your foods are stinky to us too. get over it. grin grin
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by Sije(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
@poster
ONE MANS MEAT IS ANOTHER MANS POISON. I bet u, the odour from most of your food might as well smell bad to us.
As for your english problem, 1. i will open a new topic that will be used to help you master english communication skills.
2. U will have to change your name bcus am very sure u dont know d meaning.
. Jst pm me if u want d lesson
Re: Why Is Africa Foods Very Smelling? by maedan(f): 2:31am On Dec 06, 2008
He was initially just asking a simple, howbeit rude question. But it's clear he has no respect for African peoples and their culture. It's a pity in this day and age.

And PS, I've eaten or at least smelled a lot of Nigerian foods, but not one smells funny. Even iru, which is not a "food", doesn't smell that bad, so I don't understand the essence of this post. People really need to learn some manners.

Thanks Yous.

Cooking Jollof Rice With Only Tinned Tomatoes / Where To Buy Peppery, Tasty And Crunchy Kuli Kuli In Lagos State Nigeria / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Food Export Business