Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,860 members, 7,862,825 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. (842 Views)

Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. / 5 Secrets You Must Not Tell Your Best Friend -no Matter Wht / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
Slimyem... My heart-beat & my smile... Well to the topic;

This are secular views;

1. Whether u av sex with a guy or not does nt guarantee the success of a relationship.

2. That u sleep wit a guy the first time u visited him does nt change his view about u.

3. Motives & intentions as well as a choice to stay true is usually what matters. U knw dis in a guy only by faith. Lol

4. Relationship requires hard work. Plant a maize without watering it or tending to it or removing the weeds & see hw itll turn out.

5. Neva joke wit an open-minded guy. They are better dan my barrister friend dat weeped in a girls face just to swim in her ocean.

6. Neva take a ladies word for it wen ur asking her out. Shes only talking.

7. Beta to date a 27 yr & above guy cos theres probability of seriousness. Yes probability. Dnt fail to advice those teens & early twenties girls dat are full of delusions & illusions.

IT STILL PLENTY O BEFORE THOSE PSYCHOS START SAYING ITS MUCH.

8. Stay mnths before u say yes to him doesnt mean he wont bail out afta a mnth.

9. Dat u just disvirgined a girl doesnt mean he wont sleep wit anoda next week.

10. A relationship can stop any day any time. Work it bt always knw life is unfair.

11. Dat a girl cheat on u doesnt mean she doesnt love u... Mistakes do happen. Afterall guys u knw naaw.

12. 98% of guys cheat... Deceive urself dat he is faithful.

STILL PLENTY O.
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
richarts:

12. 98% of guys cheat... Deceive urself dat he is faithful.
Your statistician should be shot!
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
richarts: 11. Dat a girl cheat on u doesnt mean she doesnt love u... Mistakes do happen. Afterall guys u knw naaw.
Even the Devil himself knows this is a lie. . . If you love someone for what "love" really is, you will NEVER cheat on him/her. Don't get it twisted, Love is different from lust. They are two very parallel lines that can never meet!

1 Like

Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by slimyemm: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
nice points.... apart from the holes sexkillz pointed out!
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Sexkillz... Its a secular view nt spiritual naaw. Love as u see it does nt exist no more. Mistakes happen uhn?... In ds life of complications?.

No view is totally right & nothin shud b totally discarded u hear Sexkillz.
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
richarts: Sexkillz... Its a secular view nt spiritual naaw. Love as u see it does nt exist no more. Mistakes happen uhn?. In ds life of complications.

Nothin is totally right & nothin shud b totally discarded u hear Sexkillz.
The only rebuttal i have is:

Rules can be twisted but principles can never change. . . You know warra mean. wink
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
Not bad....some of the facts are not scientifically proven sha,they can be countered.
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Emmy9ite: Not bad....some of the facts are not scientifically proven sha,they can be countered.

True Emmy but state the ones u disagree wit. Those things r just my mindset sha.
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Ebeeluv: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
2. That u sleep wit a guy the first time u visited him does nt change his view about u.

It actually does. He will think that's how you sleep with every guy that ever asked you out.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me....i Need Help... / Does L.o.v.e Rili Exists????... / Shameless One From Another Romance Scam Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.