Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Creating An Open-source Java Web Service - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creating An Open-source Java Web Service (15330 Views)

Advise On Good Java Web Application Framework / [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) / Web Service Using Java Or C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2012
Chimanet: dnt know wats wrong with sourgeforge, jst can login
what free host are you using??
Has the sourgeforge problem been resolved??
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by robzyone: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2012
Javanian:
i see you are a java developer...do you have knowledge of Jsp/Servlets??

yes i do, sowi for my late replies. i ve been engaged lately. should be freer now. thanks
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
^^^ ok please try and be consistent..i'll keep in touch with you..
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Chimanet(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Wil get back 2 u guys wen i come online 2nite, please bear with me guys
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by xterra2(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
Am here
http://sourceforge.net/projects/javawebservice/files/
No link to upload my site, doesn't make sense for a stranger on the web to be able to be able to upload files on your repo you created.

2. If I upload it, the 2 pages index.html and page.html so you'll follow my design after downloading it you'll remove it from the repo right ? I don't want it to be available in a zip folder for anyone to download
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
Pls let it be in a zip folder...so that it will contain everything including the images...you will have to register before you can upload...once i download it...i'll remove it...Thanks...
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by xterra2(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
Whts your email so I can email you, I don't want to register at sourceforge
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nice one @javanian @chimanet @xterra2 @2buff @robzyone...U guys are really doin great...when U're ready to host,let me know cos I've got a reliable hosting service..Nothing good comes cheap
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
grin grin grin

Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
@chimanet & @xterra2 am still waiting
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Chimanet(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
http://chimanet.s43.eatj.com/ContactForm/contactus.jsp thats the link to the page, but the contact email is throwing exception, i will use it from my local host to send a mail to that ur email address
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Chimanet(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
check your gmail account cos i jst sent u a mail with it using my localhost
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
i didn't get the email
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
i've been having problem with eatj...how did you do yours??...must the WAR file be "ROOT.war"??
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Chimanet(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
have u checked?
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Chimanet(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
Javanian: i've been having problem with eatj...how did you do yours??...must the WAR file be "ROOT.war"??
login and restart tomcat
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
Chimanet: login and restart tomcat
i have done that...www.gadgetslim.com and see the error
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Chimanet(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
sup
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by xterra2(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Javanian I just emailed you the website,
Time for me to unfollow this thread grin
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
@xterra2 i have received it...Thanks for a job well done...

@chimanet when you are done please upload it @ sourceforge or send it to my email...Thanks...

@all i'll start working on the website tomorrow...also trying to get a hosting plan...i'll try and keep you guys updated...Thanks once again
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by hienyimba(m): 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
Seeing all this coding talk,really kips me flabbergasted.many yrs ago i wntd to study enginerring but my dad had other better ideas(law)...nw i want to do this really wow kinda web development and programming nd am just so lost...
Sister,seeing all this your coding talk,i was really wowed and i tryd to get ur contact info,but to no avail.we are workin on the next big thing in Nigeria and ur Java sense wld be an added advantage to our team.pls contact me[hienyimba @gmail.com]08037509066
Thanks,madamoseille
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by 53cur3m0d3(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
Javanian:
@all i'll start working on the website tomorrow...also trying to get a hosting plan...i'll try and keep you guys updated...Thanks once again
visit http://domainshostingdesign.com for good hosting services..it's based in the UK and I'm imploring U to check it out Sis
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Chimanet(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
i jst emailed you the zip file of the contactform project, jst make sure you read the read me file, hoping to here about hw far you have gone soon
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ok..i got it thanks...
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Chimanet(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
Javanian: Ok..i got it thanks...
You are welcome
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by DAvIt0(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2012
Javanian:
what area can you do??

css nd html/ xhtml seems sm1 's taking it tho...... all the best miss
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
@chimanet have you deployed a web service on eatj before?
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Chimanet(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Javanian: @chimanet have you deployed a web service on eatj before?
nope, but it shouldnt be difficult if you have the necessary api
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
i really avnt been following this thread,
i guess you want to crawl your source site at intervals to get the data
then make it available to developers, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Degree Vs Experience: Which Do Employers Prefer? / Are Mini Laptops Good For Programming? / Function Points (FP) Vs Lines Of Code (LOC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.